✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, September 28, 2008

Quick Facts...

So titled as it's already 3am and I want to sleep, so am trying to keep it short and sweet.. Or so I hope.... Will elaborate later, if I feel like it... or maybe not....

26th September 2008, Friday.
  • Went for my first badminton game in 4 years[?] with, Xian Ai, Mel, Xin Yin, Chi Ming & Kevin Wong at Puay Chai's primary school from 9-11pm.... Suffering the after effects now. Muscle pains etc Real good work out though...

  • Playing badminton with the left hand [which is my recessive hand] is retarded-ly fun, and challenging. Had a good laugh...

  • Had quite a bit of fun, if not for the muscle pains that set in, in about an hour after playing.. shows how lethargic I've been lately.. Really should exercise more..

27th September 2008, Saturday.
  • Due to badminton ending at 1130pm the night before, and going for supper, I ended up home at 1230am.. And slept late, as I had to shower, dry my hair etc..

  • At about 9 something, dad woke me up for dim sum at DJ, not bad, will review it later on Critically Acclaimed, when I'm free...

  • Right after breakfast, headed to BU for shopping with parents, to buy work clothes. Trying on clothes with muscle aches, is a real pain, literally... And I think, if my mom wasn't there, I wouldn't know how to chose clothes.. Guess my lack of enthusiasm for shopping spurred this..

  • Why must work clothes be so bloody expensive??

  • Came home around 4pm, and took a nap. Parents went out for a wedding dinner, so had dinner with precious... Yummy Chicken Rice!!

  • At 925pm, Thomas came to pick me up for yum cha at SS2, with Wai Mun and Hoc Mun. I didn't know that, they called that a mamak.. The so called place near the polic station.. A mini Petunian gathering? Xin Yin joined in later. Left the mamak at bout 12am, after all the god damn bloody ciggeratte smoke, nearly killed my lungs. Thanks Thomas for buying the drinks, and driving me :)

  • Got home, checked mail, and continued my Taiwan drama.

  • Was about to sleep at 230am, when upon carrying precious, noticed a multitude of ticks on him!! I don't think he had them yesterday.... Then again, I didn't really carry him yesterday...

  • Never in his 6 years of life, did he have so many ticks!! WTF is wrong?? Got rid of all of them, [I hope] but am at a lost as to why he has so many ticks, no going into the garden for him.. Bloody stray dogs... =.='
Final note:

Need to clean room & toilet, and get back to my translating the ghost hunt volume 10 manga... & I should, internet connection witholding, finish my Taiwanese drama... Am watching Itazura na kiss/いたずらなKiss, both the Taiwan Drama [The Sequal, watched the first part in Reading], and the Anime... About half way through...

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:11 pm GMT+9 , Blogger FrItZ said...

Obviously the ticks are from you right???!!! HAHAHA JKJKJKJK it's been a long time since I last dropped by a message

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links