✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Ne:mui

Nemui means sleepy, and that is how I am today. Sleepy. I slept at 4.30am this morning because I was reading the John Grisham book, hehhehe and I finished reading it..the ending was too exciting to put down even though my eyes could no longer open, I just had to finish it and find out what will happen to the McDeeres. Will they escape? Find out …when you read the book yourself hahhaha.

well, today nothing eventful has happened , it was a very lazy day. A super lazy day with absolutely nothing to do, well actually there is, like house chores and studying, but I was just to lazy to move or do anything so I laid down on my bed and slept for hours on end hahha I can really sleep…new age sleeping beauty who sleeps with her dog, and just needs his licks or jumping body on her face to wake up..

Yup, the dog does that when he wants to go to the toilet in the wee hours of the morning, he start by sneaking up to your face to see whether you are awake. If you are but ignore him, or if you aren’t, he goes up to your pillow and starts using his front paws or as I call them hands to smack at your head till you wake up, and when you try to get him off your head, he jumps away like a Sang Kancil. My goodness that little boy..

There was once…. he peed on my pillow because he couldn’t tahan. That was the time not long after I got a new bed.. He didn’t manage to wake me up. Stupid boy really. I think that he knew somehow that if was disastrous to pee on the mattress so he chose the pillow, because well my dad would kill if he peed on the bed, and actually the pillow was much better to settle than the mattress.. anyway sis.. SHUT UP!! I bet you she’s laughing and laughing away.. so annoying…but anyway, this was meant for laughs.
Oh for the curious ones, I didn’t kena any urine, because I was sleeping on top another pillow. So that’s that .. I survived the dog’s pee hahahhahah.. it s funny now when you come to think of it, but it was super frustrating when you were half asleep at 5am in the morning…must make the dog wear pampers. Actually I did once and I have the pictures to prove it, but I have no idea how to put it up hahahha looked so cute, and in one of the pictures his face looked so yin wong (cantonese) hahhahah like “why do I even let her do this to me” kind of look hahhahah

Well, as today was uneventful so I am going to talk about stuff that happened last time, or more like a few days to a few weeks ago.

First off… as Xian Ai knows I have a pig.. yes you read right a PIG!! Hahhaha…its well pink of course hahah.. I bought it at Gaint when I went out with Xian Ai and Melissa. It was very nice to squeeze, and it gives you this constipated look everytime you squeeze the inklings out of it..hahahh super cute.. sometimes I feel like it is a waste of money but what the heck man..it looks cute every time I squish of squeeze it hahahhha..

Well the pig is a few weeks old now.. the latest thing that happened.. which happened last Wednesday night was, that our very nice Eugene, the same Eugene who burns anime for me played a trick on me L hahah but anyway it was fun and good laughter. I sent out an equation that I got from yew meng’s sms and Eugene replied using his mother’s phone. Well at that time I didn’t know that it was his mother’s number…so he cheekily decided to play the “admirer” hahahha I never imagined that such mushy words that made my hair stand on end would come from him… eisshhh that prankster.. I asked for a name and he gives mushy stuff like “a name only gives one an identity, but you make me whole” hahhahahha well.. some of you may say that its romantic..but I dun’y know maybe its just me but I feel geli… hehe I told him that I would put it up when I got a blog and now I did hhehehhe

Oh for those curious ones, the equation is on mich’s blog but as there is no links and half the people here have no idea who mich is I shall put the equation here .

Equation 1
Study = No Fail

Equation 2
No Study = Fail

Equation 1 + 2
Study + No Study = Fail + No Fail

Hence
Study (1+ No) = Fail (1 + No)

Where (1 + No) cannot equal to 0
Then Study = Fail
If (1 + No) = 0
Then Study (1 + No) – Fail (1 + No) = 0
Thus (Study – Fail ) (1 + No) = 0
Study – Fail = 0
Therefore Study = Fail

Ahhaha interesting equation no? this is for some of us to refresh our minds on our algreba. Well the second part of the equation where if (1+ No) = 0 was obtained from Eugene. Because when I forwarded the sms to him he said that the sum cannot be so nonchalantly divided as there is a fear that (1 + No) = 0. Thus he worked out the new equation hehheh.. actually its kinda simple when you think of it, but for someone who hasn’t done maths in a year hahahha its good enough that I cant understand it.. I wonder how am I going to help my kids in their homework in the future hahha

So…anyway.. I really have nothing to write and can’t think of anything interesting at the moment cause I am Nemui and I was stuck at home the whole day, oh I borrowed Eugene’s basketball but have yet to play … the court always has so many people and playing alone is boring….

I feel like watching Full Metal Panic The Second Raid again.. sigh and I want the continuation.. Sob sob.. I want to know whether Sousuke will go back and save Kaname’s life, and when will he stop calling her Chidori and start calling her Kaname? And when can he pilot Arbalest like a pro, when will he realize that he doesn’t hate Arbalest.. Sigh… all the suspense.

Ohya, I was thinking of posting up the Oluem Saga. But am too lazy to edit it cause those who have read it may or may not have realized that the time line was screw.. people were living for way too long hahha.. oh I just remembered, two people don’t know what is the Oluems Saga, well it’s a story that I wrote with some of the ideas given by meng and gene, and the storyline for the first part follows quite closely the story book from Peter S Beagle entitled the Last Unicorn. I did not intentionally copy him, it was just subconscious because when I was young I watched the cartoon and it kind of like stuck with me, so the first part of the Oluem Saga is called the Last Unicorn as well. So in form 5 during English classes we have assignments where we write an essay after being giving a sentence, where the sentence has to fit into the essay, after I started that, meng who had not much on inkling what to write decided to follow me, so I wrote in the good guy point of view and he in the bad guy point of view, was really interesting and fun, we spent a lot of time coming up with new ideas on how the story should go, but as the main writer it went my way most of the time hahahha.. the only sad thing about this is that, our teacher never gave us back the essay, sigh.. I feel so baka should have photocopied the thing, but then again I expected Pn Harminder to give it back.. I bet she’s probably trashed it already by now, so which means that I will have to rewrite from scratch and I don’t have the time for it .. that’s why the story is still standing there..

Anyway, I guess that is all, today’s downloaded song was called Emotion, from Gundam SEED Destiny, sang by Rie Tanaka like the other two songs, Fields of Hope and Shizukana Yoruni. Today’s download rate was slightly better 1.90 but still super slow.. and today the computer didn’t hang that much. The second song seems to be downloading at a better rate of 2.12 maybe my connections is slowly getting back to normal, or because people are not at home to hog the lines hahhaha

Oh, and the mosquitoes are still driving me nuts hhahhaha..

So before I sign off I am going to post the lyrics for Fields of Hope here, you guys can just download the song yourselves until I figure out how to post the song up here, but anyway without the song also, it doesn’t matter because the lyrics are quite meaningful. If you don’t know where to download the song, just email me, or something la. Signing off.

P/S: i used Words this time hahhaha

Oyasumi nasai minna
-Oracl3-


Fields of Hope

From Gundam SEED Destiny
Sang by Rie Tanaka

Romaji Lyrics

konna ni tsumetai tobari no fukaku de
anata wa hitori de nemutteru
inori no utagoe sabishii nohara wo
chiisa na hikari ga terashiteta

anata no yume wo miteta
kodomo no you ni waratteta
natsukashiku mada tooku
sore wa mirai no yakusoku

itsuka midori no asa ni
itsuka tadoritsukeru to
fuyugareta kono sora wo
shinjiteiru kara
Fields of hope

umarete kita hi ni dakishimete kureta
yasashii ano te wo sagashiteru
inori no utagoe hitotsu kiete
mata hajimaru
tayorinaku setsunaku tsuzuku

itsuka midori no asa e
subete no yoru wo koete
sore wa tada hitori zutsu
mitsukete yuku basho dakara

ima wa tada kono mune de
anata wo atatametai
natsukashiku mada tooi
yasuragi no tame ni
Fields of hope

natsukashiku mada tooi
yakusoku no nohara
Fields of hope
Fields of hope

English Translation

Beneath a veil so cold,
You deeply sleep, all alone
The melody of prayer; on the lonely fields,a little light shined
I watched as you dreamed
You laughed like a child
So dear, and yet so far -That is the promise of our future

That one day, on a green morning,
One day, we will make it there
Because in this wintered sky
We still believe
Fields of Hope

On the day we were born, we were embraced
And now we search for those gentle hands again
The melody of prayer; one vanishes,
And all begins again; a powerless, painful continuation

One day, to that green morning,
We'll cross through all these nights
Because that is the place each one of us searches for
Now, within my own heart,
I want to keep you warm
So dear, and yet so far -In the name of peace
Fields of Hope

So dear, and yet so far -
The fields of promise
Fields of Hope
Fields of Hope

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:16 am GMT+9 , Blogger ccy said...

waa..ur blog super long. but worth reading. =) my download rate is 500kbps. wahahhaaa. urs is 2.12? lol. evil laugh.

 
At 11:45 pm GMT+9 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Baby Sis,

I can see that your ability to crap has lead you to law. Make sure u crap sense in the court! Anyway, i din bother reading the rest, i admit it is good laugh but ur crap is just to long!!! Shimatta right? hahhaha

Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links