✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, January 01, 2010

ようこそ2010、さようなら2009

The end of 2009, has come and gone, the beginning of 2010, is here... and well... it's just here..... we can't do anything about it....

it's just an excuse to eat and drink bla bla, yes, I'm jaded.... this is what life has done to me....

anyway, welcome to 2010 everyone, and good bye to 2009, and good riddance with that...

my last day of 2009 was filled with nothing but mishaps.. or rather, bad luck.... oh... i hate---d........ 2009... with passion.... well, to be honest the last day.... let's see what happened....

first the train was late... hmm that's a sign.. but oh well.... nevermind....

second i was expecting an email so that i can start my work early, finish it early, and fulfil my half day leave request....

bloody internet was down in the whole office, till at least 2 hours later... which meant that it would be impossible for me to leave at 1pm, the time i can leave since i had taken my half day leave... never mind... that's still swell....

happily away doing work, when..... with all honesty? i'm an idiotic git, I've no idea what happened, but i lost a good 2 hours of my work... i was seriously going WTF!!! and fucked up did i feel. felt so stupid for trusting the idiotic, retarded laptop, and not saving my work periodically...

i spent/wasted almost an hour, a god-damned hour, trying everything i know to get it back, but couldn't... i thus decided to breath, and resign myself to re-doing the work... thanks dear, and everyone else for hearing me curse and emo at my beloved office laptop..
(i think, it's taking revenge, cause i accidentally dropped it the other day.. eventhough there's no damage.... =.=' or so, i hope haha)

was really fucked up plus frustrated, cause try as i might, i could not get back the original muse of what i had written for the opinion, in which at that particular time, my muse was floating like....... ermm... well, smoothly.. and try as i might, i felt that what was reproduced was.... only second par... yes, was very unhappy, and very fucked up.... nevermind...

discovered firm will close at 3pm....... so.. since the document died on me, and i had to waste time, i was definitely going to be there till after 3, so emailed to cancel leave.. pointless to take something you can't, idiotic even....

nevermind...... i wanted to go to the bar council... then i found out, it bloody closed at 12!!! never mind!!!

i lost a button on my mobile, a button i frequently used...... so now the convenience is gone..... (breathes) nevermind!!!!

friends decided to go to i-city, nothing there, total waste of time and petrol..... nevermind......

nevermind, nevermind.... it's 2010....

i still got to watch my fireworks, front seat, beautiful view...
i was with great company the entire night...

so, it was a horrid fucked up day, but yes, my start of 2010 was much better, i had my wine (although you could say.. ermm.. i was a bit hung over the next day), had good friends/company, saw a really cute toy poodle puppy, (though precious is still the only one for me) and yes, that made my night... thank you..

ーOracl3-

oh yeah, visited a 98 (i think) year old relative of mine.. which i don't think i knew existed till today.. wow! coolness.... she's amazing, still strong enough, mind still well enough, and eyesight still good enough... :) ahh~ family

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links