✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, October 26, 2009

やた...

I'm done with the twilight series, well was done yesterday. so all 4 books gone..

What can I say about it.. hmmm~ well... the English was okay, fairly simple to understand, not the type where you've to reach for a dictionary every few words, that made reading it quite fast as well I guess... simple english... i didn't feel the need to reach for the dictionary at all actually...

Story wise... if I weren't crazy bout vampires (and supernatural stuff, and mysteries etc..)... I might not have picked it up?

Writing wise... ermmm.... okay, I guess? it was in the first person point of view... words/sentences used were... very teenager-like... some things felt a bit stupid like.. "a scream wanted to escape my throat but for Edward's hand" (something along those line if you get my drift) or something like that... but ermm.. I can't place my finger on it.. but I find lines like that stupid.... maybe I read too much Tolkien? =.=' i need more dramatic description...? haha

I mean storywise, if you tell me a huge vampire coven is coming after you... that's okay... but.. ermm.. starting from about the 3rd book onwards..? the writing style.. didn't agree that much with me... or maybe it was the plot.. I think it was the plot... somehow it didn't appeal that much to me...

the first book was more intruiging.. suddenly i get werewolves and crap.. that was all still okay.. the way she got me in suspense... by first describing an animal bigger than a bear.. which we later find out to be wolves... but not any wolves.. but those wolves.. and those people... but going on to the 3rd and 4th book.. i felt the plot a little weak, and sort of rushed...

and a bit crappy.. why did her powers suddenly became so damn powerful??? like.. errr..? i find that part kind of irritating... (too cliché perhaps? the reason why i don't watch much anime anymore, you know dragon ball and stuff.. no offense though...) whatever, it's a supernatural story.. so yea.. if you read it with an empty head... (it's suitable for leisure reading) it's nice.. overall, it's okay.... (once i overlooked a number of stuff, which I had decided to, to make reading more pleasurable) so still not that bad a read, if you love supernatural stuff, and vampires like moi haha..

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links