✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, January 22, 2009

I miss London...

Got the link for the video below off my sister...



When it first started playing I was like hey.... I know the place.. so I restarted it to read the front part, to know the venue.. and I was like damn! I really miss the place... Sigh....

I used to stay at my cousin's at Liverpool St... So, yes, am very familiar with the Liverpool street station... XD

Damn I really miss London.. The transportation system there was way better than ours.. as in more connected.. minus the "Man under the train" every now and again.....

T-mobile did a really good advertisement.. I think it must have taken quite a bit of work.. since they can only practise between about 1-2am till about 5-6 am.. that's the only time the stations are closed...

I still remember having to pick my sister up at about 12 at night haha... it was really that safe, that I could just run out like that to catch a train/The Underground to go get her at Victoria station... I miss that sense of security.... (However, there are still crooks & drunks, so you still have to be careful....)

Don't ever ask me to do it here.. I might never come home alive..... =.='

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links