✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, November 08, 2008

First week...

Well the first week is over... so this is what I've to say..

Day one.. 3rd November 2008, Monday

First day of work.. had nothing to do... made friends with the other chambies & Paralegals....

Asked around for these forms (Borang 1-8 which is in Malay..which has already been complained about...) I had to fill in to be recognised by the BAR council that I'm a pupil/chambie. Spent the rest of the day filling out the forms...

Found out that my Master (Not that Master we have something called the master-pupil thing...) was the guy that interviewed me...

Day 2... 4thNovember 2008, Tuesday

Got permission to go to the Court complex at Jalan Duta to hand in my borang (it's Malay for form) 1 & 2 so am officially a chambie on 4th November!!

Got caught in a stupid massive downpour, the Masjid Jamek area was flooded.. and I had to wade through ankle deep water... sigh... Was quite tempted to just go home... and I think I should have.. But my stuff was still in the office.. So I went back to the office...


Day 3... 5th November 2008, Wednesday

Went to look for the lawyer that wanted to give me work the day before... It was research work... And I must say.. what we study in company law.. doesn't equip us for the corporate world.. It's a whole new world out there for this area of the law...

Spent the day, trying to figure out what the lawyer wanted.. and to get the answers for what she asked me to do....

Found it, but since I was told it wasn't that urgent.. Decided to take the next day to compile everything nicely for the lawyer the next day...

On another note.. Didn't really feel to good.. so overdosed a little on vitamin C..

Sister left back for Athens on this day I think...

Day 4... 6th November 2008, Thursday

The lawyer that assigned me the work had a meeting and wasn't in... Typed up and compiled what I think is what she wanted me to do... for the research.... and was just about to set out to look for someone to delegate work to me.. since my supervisor... i.e. the lawyer who gave me the work, and my master wasn't around... didn't know who to ask... but then another lawyer in the corporate department asked me to help her.. so okay...

Help with compiling and photocopying the stuff for due diligence (I've not much of an idea what it is either, so don't ask) Spent the whole day, arranging, photocopying....

The photocopier has a vendetta against me.. Kept acting up saying the paper was stuck, when there was no paper.. grr... I think I got Ozone poisoning..

I still didn't feel that well either... Maybe worse... but thought it was due to Ozone poisoning...

Day 5... 7th November 2008, Friday...

Officially do not feel well... Felt feverish.. coughing... sigh...

Still had the compiling and photocopying work to do... was busy, busy, busy...

Registered online for this BAR council thing.. found out... my university wasn't listed there... So had to call them up and email them.... etc.... had it settled.. got back to work..

Had a meeting/discussion about the ethics exam that we had to take... Was really feeling horrid already by then.. it was about 5pm then...

After the meeting.. another lawyer assigned me work for the coming week.. Quickly finished up the last of my compiling work.. and left for home at about 550pm....

All that's left would be to the print out the covers haha...

Sadly couldn't go for my much awaited badminton game, as am ill.. with a fever to boot.. sigh...
And that's all for the time being.. going to rest, as I've to go out with friends later.. sigh....

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:33 pm GMT+9 , Blogger The Composer said...

of course u sakit la...after standing in the rain like that...u don't get sick I call u superwoman haha. Genki shiro yo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links