✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What??!!

Edited.. sorry about me looping into the future.. and the spelling mistakes, and ermm.. I missed out about ranting about the cockroaches at Williams.. and ermm... yeah... I think that's it haha..

Somehow I've got 4 papers cuts on 3 different fingers on my right hand, how, what, when, why? I've no idea.. but one of them hurts real bad... realised it once I was done cooking dinner...

Absence from cyber world and blogging is due to Korean drama, and reality.. i.e. real life..

Been out quite a bit this week... that's why, as I've said.. it's never balanced.. it's either go out one shot, or stay home and rot...

So yeah..
Friday, 10th October 2008
, drove.. yes I drove.. to SS2 and seapark to buy somethings.. helped with dinner and some house chores, and it was badminton.. Didn't play that much this round.. was too tired..

Saturday 11th October 2008....
In the afternoon it was to Itallinies at Midvalley to celebrate Chelle's birthday.. Had a nice time catching up, chatting randomly about dogs.. and stuffing myself silly with pasta :p Happy birthday Chelle (well, whether it's early or late now haha)


We had James, Mel, Me, Jin Fong, Vivian, Chelle and Xian Ai. We had Abby earlier on, but she left for class, it being a Saturday and all. And well, Maryln dropped by with Chelle's prezzie.

At night was the MPO: Beethoven's Overture Egmont, Mendelssohn's concerto for 2 pianos and Brahms Symphony No. 1 in C minor (Op. 68)

All popular pieces, and it was really nice..


People that went, were, me, Xian Ai, Xin Yin, Thomas, Wei Hao & Kevin..

Went to yum cha at Williams after that with Thomas And Kevin.. It was nice sitting down and chatting about our class last time haha

Oh I forgot to mention. Someone let go something like a firework and OMG, COCKROACHES STARTED CRAWLING OUT OF THE DRAINS.. EEEEWWWW horrible.. and disgusting... the girls in the table next to us left.. but the guys were okay with it.. =.=' so yeah.. we stayed...

Came home really tired.. but still.. didn't sleep early.. haha...

Sunday 12th October 2008, Watched my Korean drama? Don't think I went out till at night, to Mel's church for a theatre.. sketches more like it, called "This crazy thing called love" by the footstools, KLPAC. Was really nice, and meaningful.. and might I add TRUE!!.. Thanks for inviting mel.. it was nice... though I must admit.. due to my tiredness I almost fell asleep at some point.. but I was awake for everything... I mean well.. at least I heard the whole performance haha..

Had a not very good night's sleep.. no thanks to the annoying fleas that resulted from my neighbour.. as precious sleeps in my room, he must have brought some with him up to my room.. and though he hasn't been sleeping on the bed since he has had his fleas.. they crawled onto my bed, and bit me!! sad.. spent a paranoid night.. and I caught 4 of them.. on my bed.. nuisance.. this fleas... neighbour down the road.. has also complained about the fleas.. sigh....

Monday... 13th October 2008.. what did I do... hmmm... sprayed my room, to kill whatever fleas was abound.. ahh lazed around and attended my high school's alumni meeting at night.. was feeding mosquitoes at Ming Tien.. =.=' According to one of the alumni members, who experienced the same flea problem thing.. it took her a month to get rid of all the fleas.. woe is me.. her house is a single storey.. mine is double storey, does that mean I will have to take double the amount??

But after spraying my room.. the constant flea check that precious has been put under came out negative for once.. so the spraying worked? Had a good night's sleep...

14th October 2008, i.e. today.. Went down to KLCC to collect my offer letter.. met up with Mel, Chi ming, Terence, and Joshua for lunch and went to watch a movie called... house bunny?

not a bad show.. shall review it on Critically Acclaimed later when I'm free...

After the movie, we headed back.. and Mel and I headed to Taylor's to waste one hour of our life on this Q&A thingie.. waste of time and petrol.. geh...

and that's all for the updates the past few days...

Oh and the retarded thing has been completed, within 7 hours, though it was spaced out... but I know how many hours cause of the episodes of my korean drama that I watched as I made it.. and apparently it doesn't look that retarded.. but cute.. I guess.. but oh well we will see.. *stay tuned to find out more*

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:41 pm GMT+9 , Blogger Mel said...

But today's 14th OCTOBER
You're back in the future again?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links