✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, October 10, 2008

Procrastination...

The reason(s) for my procrastination??

Well, it's a mystery.. but lately.. I've been watching a Korean drama titled Song of a Prince/ Seo Dong Yo with my mum... [it's like some Korean version of Romeo & Juliet.. it has 56 episodes.. so don't mind the long absence...] And with MSN being such a pain in the ass.. heavy thunderstorms threatening my modem.. Trying to sleep early and wake up early.. Hence, the lack of appearance in the cyber world.. Well, not like anyone is really looking for me =.='
Besides, if they really need me I'm a phone call away.... So no sweat...

Ended up cooking dinner for the past 2 days with my mum... How did that come about?? Not that I really mind.. A chance to mess around in the kitchen before I start work?? :p

Went to KLCC to get my tickets for the MPO this Saturday with "Grandson" Thomas.. Badminton game tomorrow? :p

Points of interest
  • I may like the rain, but I despise the mosquitoes that come with it!!
  • The flea collar we got for precious is redundant, it doesn't do its job. Precious still gets fleas on him.. no thanks to the neighbour's dogs next door?
  • One of my neighbour dogs.. dubbed Spotty seems to have gone MIA.. wonder what happened to the dear old thing..
  • Lately, I don't know why, but I've been in a mood to watch movies... and videos.. hmm~ revelling in my final days of freedom?
Before I sign off, a list for myself.. to remind myself of the list of things I ought to do and to STOP procrastinating!!
  1. Sort pictures from 2006-2007 for developing
  2. Finish photo album with current pictures (Where the heck did I put the pictures??! Damn!)
  3. Translate the Ghost Hunt Manga Volume 10
  4. Wash bathroom
  5. tidy room... (Well only one corner is messy....)
  6. Iron clothes....
  7. Tidy up cupboard...
  8. Practise musical instruments?
  9. Blog about my excursions etc.? Well, when I find the mood.. and time...
  10. Tidy up the "Work" room next door.. well after I'm done with it..
  11. ... Anything else I deem fit to enter into this entry.....

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links