✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, October 05, 2008

Mystery solved??

Okay, the title does have some relevance, which will be said later. As for now.. A little update..

二零零八年十月三日:金曜日
  • あの人の誕生日、たっく、どうして彼はまで忘れないだ?!
  • Woke up, and for once... in months? :p Did some house chores... Hand washed some of my new working clothes, did the laundry changed the bed sheets etc.. And being the genius I miraculiously am... Somehow, stretched my left thigh muscle... Slight pain.. =.='
  • Went for my second badminton game today, again, it was from 9-11pm at Puay Chai. Cheese had gone for a holiday so he didn't join us, but grandson Thomas did. We had 9 people today, i.e me, Xian Ai, Xin Yin, Mel, Xian Qing, Kevin, Wei Hao, Thomas, & Wai Mun, so I think it was good that it's the holidays and the courts were quite free..
    We paid for one court but used two haha.. It was fun, but I got trashed being the noob that I was.. I and a few others were terribly bullied, as the game started to move to a higher level.. But fun nevertheless.. Got praised that my badminton improved from last week (^.^) and well hope to improve more from now on. Good news is... I only had some slight muscle pains.. Mostly due to aforementioned thigh..
  • After badminton, went for yum cha at the so called, open air mamak at SS2. I managed to find a comrade who doesn't think that it's a mamak too.. haha.. Wei Hao was on the same wave length...
  • Sat and chatted for a bit, and although I had followed Xian Ai to the badminton court, I followed Wei Hao home as I had to show him where the mamak was, and since my stuff was in his car, so he sent me home.
  • The journey home was interesting, as he made a deviation.... The last time he sent me home as well.. We made a slight detour at the playground near my area.. but this round.. ahh.. It was amusing... haha.. we detoured at SS2... and us both being lost souls... joker.. makan angin really...
  • Got home, showered and everything and went to bed by 2 something..
二零零八年十月四日:土曜日
  • Woke up at 10 to the alarm, and snoozed it.. and got an sms from my cousin, Ling at 1015, asking me to chose which cinema did I want to watch our movie in.. Chose the new wing.. and woke up to get ready... Realised, that I didn't have any actual muscle pains from last night's game! (^.^)
  • Parents came along to the movies.. what did we watch? Mama Mia.. really wonderful movie.. did a review for it on CA so, do check it out..
  • Before the movie started as we had about 30 minutes to spare, Ling & I headed to the arcade, and played a game of Daytona and some shooting game.. It was really hot in the arcade.. In fact the whole of BU felt hot. . Either they were trying to be:-
    a) Economical; or
    b) Environmental Friendly; or
    c) There were too many humans, and they didn't want to turn up the aircon due to aforesaid reasons... or
    d) There were too many humans, and their aircon was retarded, and so they couldn't turn it up...
    I don't know you pick and chose.. It was fun, playing all the games though..
  • After the movie, we walked a bit, before settling down in Mcdonalds, with a cup of coke, a Roti Boy Bun (not for me.. I'm afraid of that stuff) and a sour cream and onion pretzel from Aunt Anne's... I later dug into a Chicken burger, before being joined by my Aunt and other cousin Yen Ping [both being the mother and sister of Ling]. Since my aunt was there, I called up my parents to join us as well.. so chatted. Bought a box of sushi, and ate somemore.. Although, by all honesty I actually already felt full...
  • I think there's something wrong with my body's system? After the pretzel and the burger.. I was definitely full, yet I couldn't stop myself from eating the sushi.. making my stomach bloat up, and I felt like I was 3 months pregnant.. =.='
  • I think the badminton game has lost it's purpose.. since I seem to eat back double the amount that I've [hopefully] burnt... [I mean I eat at the mamak too!!]
  • After that separated from aunt and cousins, and bought some table mats.. cute, delicious looking ones and headed home..
  • Got home, walked precious, and checked mail etc.. before dinner..
  • After dinner, discovered.. more fleas on precious!! Now I'm getting to the reason of the title..
    Caught like 4 fleas off him.. and decided that I should sweep my room, as he spends most of his time there.. Last week there was a multitude of ticks, and today as well.. So Miss Sherlock Sayaka here got on her knees and begin the elimination process...
  • Swept room, to discover that Precious's bed, which was under my bed, had ticks on it.. 3 of them, and one on the floor, committed sinful murder... before having the whole house throughly swept, with the aid of my dad...
  • Discovered 2 more fleas in the living room... The plot thickens... found one more on the curtain next to the door.... The mystery is thus solved, with the detective's suspicions confirmed...
  • The detective and her trusty sidekick thus head outside to stare at the wall, adjoining with our neighbours.. to discover.. a wall full of fleas!!!
  • Spent two hours, feeding mosquitos and committing more acts of horrendous murder.. death by burning... [read that as ridding the wall of the ticks as much as possible..] Dad and I got a real good work out.. And the poor wall, looks black in some places it got burnt.. and the wax.. on the floor & all.. Sigh...
  • Caught my neighbour returning home, and informed her in a diplomatic manner that the fleas were a nuisance, to which acquired and apology.. but these flea business.. we can't really blame anyone... I mean honestly, they've been taking better care of their dogs... or so I hope...
  • Well, mystery was solved.. Fleas cleaned up as much as possible.. had a nice good work out, and donated some blood to the pesky mosquitoes.. Retired into the house, and had a shower... and am now... doing this...
And that's how I spent my last two days.. I'll have to try and sleep early tonight as Ccy has arranged a breakfast date with me tomorrow morning..

Before I sign off, a list for myself.. to remind myself of the list of things I ought to do and to stop procrastinating!!
  1. Sort pictures from 2006-2007 for developing
  2. Finish photo album with current pictures
  3. Translate the Ghost Hunt Manga Volume 10
  4. Wash bathroom and tidy room... (Well only one corner is messy....)
  5. Iron clothes....
  6. Tidy up cupboard...
  7. Practise musical instruments?
  8. Blog? Well, when I find the mood.. and time...
  9. Tidy up the "Work" room next door.. well after I'm done with it..
  10. ... Anything else I deem fit to enter into this entry.....
-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links