✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hot, HOt, HOT!!!!

We all know what I go through when the weather is this unbearably hot.. thus is my life... Sigh...

Got back from the South 2 days ago? Was in Singapore, seeing my cute nephews and well.. maybe it's my last trip since I'll start work next week.. NEXT MONDAY to be exact.. that will mean even less time then now to do all the stuff I've usually been doing...

Of my list..
  1. Sort pictures from 2006-2007 for developing Not even 10% done I think.. sad..
  2. Finish photo album with current pictures (Where the heck did I put the pictures??! Damn!) Well there's about 30% more to go I guess.. maybe more..
  3. Translate the Ghost Hunt Manga Volume 10 Haven't translated a thing for almost 2 months?? 20 more pages... and well. .the other parts haven't been uploaded...
  4. Wash bathroom It obviously needs to be washed again..
  5. tidy room... (Well only one corner is messy....) With my sister here.. it got messed again.. and well.. I did some messing too..
  6. Iron clothes.... Non at the moment..
  7. Tidy up cupboard...g I messed it up a tad..
  8. Practise musical instruments? Does playing twinkle twinkle little star on the violin once count?
  9. Blog about my excursions etc.? Well, when I find the mood.. and time... Time, time... and well.. mood... plus blogspot stop being an ass and let me upload pictures.. I can't even write reviews for CA as it is =.=
  10. Tidy up the "Work" room next door.. well after I'm done with it.. Never touched it.. and my sis messed it up too..
  11. ... Anything else I deem fit to enter into this entry.....
I'm a failure... it's hopeless..

Not many pictures from Singapore.. unless you count the countless nephew pictures?? ermm well... that is all for the time being.. feeling really tired.. am gonna hit the sack early before i burst a vein over my retarded adium (It works as My IM.. allows me to sign in to MSN, YM and google talk at the same time..).. so sorry if you see me signing in and out of MSN, and am not replying your messages.. It's honestly not my fault...

Mel wants to have a halloween party this friday.. i.e. 31st October 2008, means I'll miss my badminton again.. and well I don't know what to go as.. any suggestions?

I have a traditional Japanese summer dress a.k.a the Yukata and I thought of going in that(saying I'm either going as Jigoku shoujo, or some lame thing such as.. the background character in some periodical anime, where everyone wears a yukata)..

But mel suggested going as a Japanese school girl.. in which this would involve my old high school's marron tie, a white shirt, my mini red checkered skirt.. court shoes.. and white socks if I can find it... so which one should I go as...??

some "Japanese student" or some Japanese in the traditional Japanese summer dress? inputs are gladly appreciated and very much needed. Thank you

On another note.. my iTunes has been fixed.. I really got to love the guy at IT Planets at the curve.. though I feel sorry for bothering him so often.. =.='

and some earlier posts below.. will be edited to include pictures.. that is.. when my connection allows me to upload pictures... =.='

-Oracl3-

P/S: My IM is being a really HUGE pain in the ASS!! Grrrrr!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links