✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, August 18, 2008

Random Outings...

EDITED: Thanks Chelle for reminding me :)

The title says it all..

okay on the 5th of august 2008 I think... I went out with Mel and Xin Yin to get our MPO tickets for our show which would be on the 15th of august..

Since we were already there, we decided to catch a movie too. we watched Mummy 3 the dragon king.. I think.. starring Jet Li and Michelle Yeoh.. the usual... Though I prefer the old actress for Evie...

oh, I remembered when I wanted to blog about this, but forgot bout it, when I actually got down to blogging, cause well.. was distracted haha.. anyway.. Chelle reminded me, that I forgot to mention something :p

After the movie was over, in the movie theatre.. as Mel wanted to catch the name of one of the actresses, we sat down for a bit, and down at the bottom of the steps, I saw two figures waving at presumably us.. Now, most of you all know, that my eyesight isn't exactly superb.. Xin Yin hasn't a clue who they were, and Mel didn't seem to be paying them any attention.. A quick glance around.. seems to say they are waving at us..

So I stared a tad longer, and realised that the outline of the body, hair etc.. resembled people that I know.. namely Chelle and Vivian haha.. So I boldly waved back ahha.. after I told them this, Vivian laughed and said, they should have acted like some weirdo waved at them, haha.. jokers.. Well, we also met, Yogis, and Uma too..

Such a coincidence that we were all in the same theatre on that day :) We enjoyed a little chat, where Viv actually said they were going to Penang too!! on the same dates as us.. we were happy.. but it was short-lived.. cause they didn't make it, while we did end up in Penang on the said dates.. but there's next time :p after chatting for quite a bit.. as it was kinda rude to Xin Yin, so we decided to make a move.. since we had to meet Seoh too who was working in a nearby hotel......

Nicholas Seoh had insisted on meeting up for dinner.. but as Xin Yin & I wanted to go home for dinner, we merely accompanied him, and snacked in burger king :p

Mel & I pulling at a piece of fried cheese??


Well , after that it was home...

A few days later.. on the 8th of august 2008, the day the Beijing Olympics 2008 opened. I went with Nicholas Leong to Ming Tien for dinner, and was supposed to meet up with a primary school friend.. on the way, as we were walking to Ming Tien, we bumped into Nicholas Seoh, who was walking Keng Mei, my neighbour home.. Hmm~ suspicious.... but oh well.. if they were suspicious, I'm super suspicious then... haha... So Seoh joined us for a while, and left just before my friend showed up...


Which friend? Well, look below... haha

Li Qin & I, we were like best buddies in primary school, she sat in front of me in standard 6 haha.. those were the days.. so fun, and we used to go for librarian duty together and all.. felt a little old? but she didn't change much.. neither did I, I guess... Anyway, Leong helped to take this picture...

Since the 8th was the opening of the Olympics.. I managed to watch it somewhat at Ming Tien, unlike stupid RTM 1 who interrupted such an important live telecast with stupid commentaries and advertisement and not to mention they started 30 minutes late..

How stupid can they get.. It has been going on for days that this will be the BEST opening for the Olympics that the world would have seen, that it will start on the 8th of august 2008, at 8hour08minutes08seconds and yet instead of rescheduling the 8pm news or whatever.. they just showed it late.. idiots... Calls to show a repeat has been ignored.. real idiots...

Well, even though I managed to somewhat catch it at Ming Tien, I couldn't really hear it all that clearly... and I was busy chatting with friends.. but whatever I managed to catch.. it was superb..

The REALLY AMAZING thing about it, is that.. it made all Chinese people all over the globe, proud to be a Chinese.. Even if they are bananas [i.e. Chinese people who can't speak Chinese...] it didn't matter that we are like the 3rd or 4th generation since our great, grandparents or whatever, left China to seek greener pastures in foreign soil, we were all just proud to be Chinese.. that it was so superb... so cultural.. so easternly oriental.. ahaha..

Just magnificent.. and so far.. China is leading with the most gold medals now... I managed to watch some of the sports.. and woah.. are they good.. the China contestants.. that won gold.. Really deserved it.. like in synchronized diving.. the two divers were like mirror images.. so damn cool.... and perfect...

well others were cool too ahha.. and well, Malaysia got her first? medal? in the badminton singles!! not bad :) but anyway, that's all for now...

I know there has been a whole lot of lack of political posts lately.. but that's because there's nothing going on either than anwar's sodomy case... either than that.. actually I've a ton of questions, and remarks.. but as I fear ISA.. I can't exactly write it all down.. that would leave definite incriminating evidence against me.. so lately, I've been expressing my views verbally to whomever wishes to discuss whatever with me..

But I'm still a little behind in the political scene, due to my exams.. and I haven't really gotten round to reading Malaysia Kini or Malaysia Today.. but I get some snippets of information from my dear father who reads it religiously almost every day.. :p

Anyway, I doubt anyone would be able to answer me if I asked them things like.. What happened to Balkis.. and of the 30 000 supporters in permatang pauh, weren't the majority of them for Anwar? Malaysia Kini I think.. or Malaysia Today reported that BN only had about 8-10 thousand supporters..

How on earth do we trust the main stream media..? sigh.. no wonder everyone turns to online media... and well.. A particular political party thinks we are still stupid and sucking off our mother's nipples, with the stupid things they are doing.. they have to bear in mind.. one reason they lost is because most of us are young voters.. who fortunately.. own a good brain!!

I'm sorry it became political.. on to the next post, and we call it a night.. since MSN is being an ass.. and not letting messages get through.. or even connecting.. sigh.. People.. please start using google talk or Yahoo messenger please?

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:42 pm GMT+9 , Blogger chelle said...

heyz.. you forgot the bit where we bumped into each other. lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links