✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, December 13, 2007

サヤカのアプデイト

十二日十二月二00七年:水曜日

Hoc Mun messaged me on msn.. (so rare.. more like never right? usually we go by way of chatbox on our blogs?? o_0' haha) asking me whether i wanted to yum cha with some of our old classmates from 5 Petunia the day before..

since i was free, with nothing do to, and being with other people (change of scene) helps with depression, so i was along for it, so at 930pm, off to SS2 Kayu, we went, i tried roti tisu for the first time, haha usually i don't order that when i go out with the guys.. why? i don't know, we order stuff like mee goreng and other stuff usually.. anway, the people that went? :p

my "grandson" Thomas, haha posing for his "grandmother" here haha.. poor guy had no dinner at home, so he ate dinner at Kayu.. haha it was funny when we asked him " why didn't you cook?" and he went i can only cook maggi mee.. so see guys, it's important to know how to cook.. when your mom or wife ain't around, you don't have to be eat maggi mee :p


Wai Mun, honestly, wasn't very close to him though he sat behind me? well not directly behind i think, quiet guy, and ermm still was :p but at least he smiled for the camera :)

Hoc Mun... looking like some alien here?? haha pose la properly.. you are going to give children nightmares haha

and the girls, see we are smart and nice, and sociable, taking pictures together so that bloggers like me, don't have to upload so many pictures, and we look closer and more sociable.. (not that we aren't) from the right, me, suet yee, tan foong, and li shawn..

come to think of it, tan foong is not a petunian... haha.. but oh well she was in 5 petunia enough to be like one of us? the science classes were close anyway haha..

hoc mun asked me where was ccy, and i was like he just came back from camp wor.. but ok will give him a call anyway.. ccy couldn't come, so it was just us :p but it was ok, quite fun, to chat and meet up with people, and contemplating when was the last time we saw each other ;p

Hoc Mun holding up the bill.. is he going to treat us all??? haha :p though he seems to be saying.."dream on" in this picture with his tounge sticking out :p

(he didn't in the end.. so kiam sap la you wen (it's his last name, mun in mandarin..)... haha got our hopes up :p keke.... but thanks for being the driver for the girls :p )

~~~

十一日十二月二00七年:火曜日

Fritz is back in Malaysia and so is Michelle, she arrived the day before, so as promised, Fritz met up with us this year, and he called along yi ching and nicole.. all from SAM haha.. so it was a mini SAM gathering? :p

it's been 2 years since i last saw fritz.. last year we didn't make it to meet up with each other. anyway at first i thought i had class at 2pm, and fritz asked me to meet him at Pryamid.. if i have to take public transportation to pyramid, then i hate the place haha.. either than that it's fine, so he changed the place to ss15 and i said i can't either, i asked is KL ok? cause my class is there anyway, more convienent...

so KL it was for some beef ball noodles.. we met up at popular.. are there two populars at Petaling Street? cause well Fritz was like waiting at another one, while we 4 girls were at another one? haha.. interesting and amusing, so off we went for the beef ball noodles :p

The said Beef ball noodle.. i had no leafs in my vegetables.. so sad.. so michelle pitying me gave me one of hers.. why is it that i'm the only one that got vegetable stalks.. sigh.. the world is against me... =='

once i was done with it, haha, overall. my comment, since i love food, and good food at the best.. so ermm, this one was ok, it was so-so, i still like the beef noodle, at the other side of Petaling Street, but this wasn't bad, a change in taste.. :p and the place had air conditioning.. haha that counts for something :p

taken by Fritz's girlfriend :p Michelle was joking that we were like father, mother and 3 daughters??? (cause of the way we positioned ourselves haha) o_0'
sitting from right, me and fritz, standing from left, is nicole, yi ching, and michelle..

if michelle had sat down as well, then it would have been like our classroom in SAM haha,where Fritz, me and Michelle sat together :p in that order ;p

~~~

十六日十一月二00七年:金曜日

it was my mom's birthday today, so we went out to Aman Suria to eat Crabs :) as my stomach still wasn't used to spicey food (ever since coming back from the UK whenever i ate spicy food, i ended up with a stomach ache haha, but now i'm better, i had my nasi lemak training ahha) and we bought a cheese cake from Cake Sense, cause my mom loves cheese cake :p

was supposed to bake an apple pie for her instead, since she was craving for one, but my dad said to buy, and bake another day.. so ya went along with it, i had class on that day, but absconded early to come back to celebrate, it was a boring useless class anywhere, where only the first hour was useful cause the lecturer was giving notes, and after that it's boring as hell, as he drones on and one apparently to himself haha..

お母さんと私 :p (okaasan to watashi) [My mom and I, and well her cheesecake too haha]

お母さんとお父さん (okaasaan to otousan) [Mom and dad, and the cheesecake, and my dad is wearing the golf shirt i bought for him when i went to Perth, Australia, for my cousin's wedding :p ]

ロスコちゃんはケイキは食べたい ;p (Rosuko chan wa keiki wa tabetai) [Roscoe is eating cake.. it's cheese cake after all :p]

~~~

on another note, of the people that i have tagged 2 have done the tag.. to know what they said about me, if you are interested.. especially my sister, would be...

People who did my tag so far... ;p (it's interesting how others think of me hehe helps me discover myself more :p)

Hoc Mun
Chee Yong

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links