✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

おめでと:誕生日:姉さん: と : レイモンくん

the title reads as omedeto tanjoubi neesan to reimon kun , well to put it in simple english it will just mean happy birthday older sister and raymond kun, wanted to post this last nite, but the conenction was super sucky.. today its sucky too.. sigh... but sucky or not.. just post only ler...

so errmmm raymond's bday was yesterday actually ie the 21st hehehe.. called n wished him, and well just got to love digi sometimes, talk for 8 minutes plus n it cost oni 1.30 muahahha.. imagine if i call 012 ar.. i broke lioa... hahah...

so errmm gave my sis a call in prague and talked for a while... my mum teared.. hahha...



thanks to some of you who showed concern and wished me luck for my exams.

and hope tmw the nasi lemak stall is open, today purposely wake up early and it wasnt :( sudah la mood tak baik, wan to indulge in comfort food also cant sigh... neway if its open then can makan breakfast w ccy hahaha.. then he can explain the chinese words of the funny cute things pic he snt hehhe...

ahha the nite before cldn't sleep.. cry somemore sigh.... after tat wan to sleep also can't ahahha.. my dad wnt to kuantan, and since i told my mum about the spirits i recently felt.. she made me sleep w her cos scared hahah.. but she snore until i behtahn hahah.. i snore also elr.. but i cld n't sleep with her snoring.. so i curi balik to my bilik to sleep in the end kekeke... feel so mean to my mum = = i wanted to move to the other bed, but she was too lazy to clr it, so i had no place to sleep.. so balik bilik la haha..

today i cooked dinner ahha, when my dad's not around i dunno y i end up cooking dinner? my mum malas i suppose, but we worked together for this one :p so wat did i cook? i cooked, ginger chicken, and tauge haha, since we still had some left overs those were enough ler for 2 ppl :p yummy

so tats all for now... no mood = =

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links