✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, March 26, 2006

wa:tashi wa ne, asu:tariia iru...

the title is in kanji and it means tat i am in australia.. well actually i am not yet there ,but i am waiting for my flight which is another 2hours away, i board at 2345.. so u can c how much time i hv left... sob~

and since changi airport has fast free internet access i decieded to make use of it to say somethin here, hahah

oh i saw some japanese students here, i think they were on a class trip or something, from their uniform i think i can safely say tat they are in menegah tinggi, meaning that they are bout 15-16? cos they start schooling a year earlier than us.. so they enter junior high school at 12 i think then senior high school at 15.. so from their uniform tat is wat i deduced la.. quite suprised to see them here.. i mean like wow, they can have class trips outsied japan..

with the red tapes in our school here, tat is soooo damn impossible man...

errrmm ohya...they oni give us 15 minutes per session to log in (but i keep on login in again muahahahaha to check mail etc) and we can on ly open one browser at a time here and i oni have 6 minutes left to type this hahah

so wat is there to say? as i have already said on my tagboard i will b in australia so there wont b any updates, but anywya lately i got lazy anyway, n i didnt post much, so errrmmm

when i ul the pictures from my cam then i can post la how was my trip to aus is la hahaha....

for the time being i have nothing much to say, except that i am quite bored and i am tired cos i am standing and typeing this and its aboutn 10pm here liao..

oh yesterday i went for troop meeting but i had to leave early to hv lunch with my mum's frens and with a doc chong tat my bro met in AUS

we wnt to eat dimsum at SS2 tai thong, not bad the food there.. quite nice and also dad said it was reasonable hahah i dunno la.... no comment on tat


but it was yummy man, eat until i was full to the brim, then dr chong's fren unc chan i called him, was quite a nice fellow to strike up a conversation with me, i so poor thing u noe, the oni young one there the youngest person there.. the 2nd youngest was 55yrs old so u imagine la... no topic in common sigh...

after tat, we cmae home rested then we went back to bentong to drop off my little baby boy hahha.. (we stayed overnite, so today when we came down i had to elave him there..no matter, my camoera is filled with pics n videos of him hahahha) he was like so sad, but he seems quite ok this round, i called my aunt when i was in KLIA and she said that this round its much better, though he still refuses to eat his medicaton hahaha

oh my dog is on medication cos he injured his head, got a it infected got fever la nd all sorts la, that was last week, he's faring much better already.. just tat he needs to finish his course of antibiotic...

either than tat i think shld b no prob la, my aunt said that this round at least he is eating hahahha

wat else oh manik kayu is coming up and i cant go cos i will b in aus, the manik kayu is on the 30th o fmarch and unfortunately i am still in AUS

fated la tat i cant take my MK1, last time also like tat, n they oni have it once a year oni so if i miss this i hv to wait for nxt yr when i am not around cos i will b in UK hahahha fated fated, shouldn't become scouter


y ar, the first yr i was a scouter i din register in time, cos i din even noe tat i neededtoo, no one told me.. c la how important i am to the troop i wonder why i slave away for the trooop... my love for scouting has hoi sei me (in otr words it is my death...)hahah

(neway if not for ai kun i actually don wan to come back already, i wanted to b a sleepin scouter already..but its not entirely her fault la... i mean i hv to b free willing also wert hahahha)

the 2nd yr i had extra class which id are not ponteng cos the teacher threatened us, and i din noe about the MK also until the day of the MK.. Ai kun told me on the day itself, i was like sigh wan to go also cant liao la

now the third yr i am in AUS sigh.. fated fated....i noe in advance this roind but no point, i am also registered already but also ... sigh.. fated....

oh, some dunno hor, u need to take MK 1 to pass as a qualified scouter, as it is i am oni an acting scouter now, and well i just use my experince to help Ai kun out oni wan la...

oh n yee sin called and chatted w me yesteday, hahahso rare for him to call and i wasteed time cos i complained about jason to him and all n he told me to quit scouting hahahha


wat i complained about ar?kekke here is my complaint

jason the scouter who is oni one year senior than me is driving me up the walls, just because he is older & more expereinced he does't repsect me, he keeps on going on behind my back
i was the camp adviser for the camp and he was the senior section leader, so he shld report to me, but noooo.. he never told me a thing, everything also i had to find out through otr ppl such a pain man

then now i asked him to write a report on teh camp for me, he gave me all sort of lame excuses, n said that i shld talk to ai kun, its obvious he doesnt wan to deal w me.. he doesnt like me for no good reason as far as i can see and he also doesnt respect me

unfortunately everytime i confront him there are alot of scouts around so i dont wan to start anything, so i just say wat is neccessay, like pls gimme ur report n then leave..

not good to let the scouts see scoters arguing..

neway this jason ahs nothing to say to my arguments also, cos i have a point there.. he ar.. just power crazy oni, and arrogant and egoistic...

just becos i hv no post he doesnt want to deal w me, its like he's some kind of supreme being in which i need a pengantara for, u noe like his god n i nd a preist to get to him, ass hole man that guy.. make me so pissed.. arghhh.. but he's not worth stressin bout, just typing it down here to release my anger oni and bitch about him also hahahha

anyway in the end he told ai kun tat he din wan to write the report.. asshole guy.. like dare not talk to me at all or don wan to talk to me... cis.. useless guy...

ok la anyway i hv no time liao i ran out of time limit have to post this before they cut me off hahahah

also there are ppl waiting to use the com n i hogg it for an hour liao hahha so better let ppl check la, meb they hv something important... don b inconsiderate hor? kekekke

actaully i wan to catch some shut eye also.. the last flight i took i couldnt sleep in the plane, but then again it was Qantas and it had very little space like leg space etc, so it wasnt comfortable.. meb this round in SIA i can sleep la haha but still to b safe better try to catch sme shut eye first, but though i think i can here, its so bright la in the airport here... sob~

anyway tats all la for now, this poor ppl hv been waiting so long to use the net .... :p

matta ne

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links