✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, January 21, 2006

Sa:ke

Sake just means wine.. You know, the rice wine that the Japanese drink. Anyway the reason for this post is that just a few hours ago (1 Gatsu 20 Nichi 2006 Nen. Kinyobi) we, meaning me, Huey, Gene and Meng, celebrated Huey’s birthday. Her birthday is actually on the 28th but she might want to celebrate with her family so, we decided to celebrate it just now. Tonikaku, otanjoubi omedeto Huey chan!! (Anyway happy birthday Huey)

We went to the Japanese restaurant near Atria, the one nesan took me and Meng to eat a few years back.. It’s called Omitsu something hahah, been there a few times, but still can’t remember the name hahah..

Anyway I had unagi bento there, I also had fun, and I guess Huey n Meng had too? Gene was like in outer space half the time, subconsciously wiping the table for the restaurant with his tissue, and the funny thing was that Meng subconsciously followed him to wipe the table too hahaha. Oh, Meng ordered sake, hence the title, he ordered the big one, and as Gene and Meng are driving, and as Meng doesn’t know his alcohol limit, he dared not drink too much, what the heck man, I was like drinking half the bottle liao (lucky it was only 15% plus plus alcohol, I can still manage).. So we chatted, and it was quite fun. After dinner we went to gene’s house to hang out, as Meng needed to talk to his parents bout his future prospects now that his A level’s results are out, he went home first.

Anyway we chatted with Gene’s mum and brother for about an hour and a half, his mum seems happy to see me and Huey, and she even gave us 3 papayas each.. hahah arigatou Kenji no okasan. And apparently, Gene’s bro is a bit weird today, gene said that usually his brother won’t be caught dead in his PJs and yet he was sitting there in his pajamas chatting with us. Hahah his brother like actually quite nice to talk to this round. Usually when I go over the brother just ignore wan lor, go into his room play computer or something. But anyway I had a fun chat. Then at about 11.30 Huey aka Cinderella kekekke (her curfew is 12, mine has been stretched to 12.30 kekekek) Gene had to send her home.

After that as I didn’t want to go home so early, we thought that we would yum cha at SS2 there, mana tau no parking so we went to nearby my house i.e. Ming Tien, and I had watermelon juice while Gene had hot tea. But he said that there were stuff in his tea so he didn’t want to drink it, as he was coughing I couldn’t share my juice hahah so like that lor.

Oh yes, guess whom I met at Ming Tien, Kean Sheng, (unbelievable right??) He was with another guy, (his cousin) and apparently that stupid boy didn’t receive my SMS about SC meeting today at 12.30pm. So anyway we chatted a bit then I asked him why he join SC if he has no intention to go for meetings? And he just mumbled something I couldn’t hear. And said that he didn’t like the politics, hell like I do, but I still help out!! Anyway he asked me to call him tomorrow, or more like miss call him as I said that I had no credit. It’s common courtesy to call people yourself and inform whether you are coming for the meeting you know… Sigh, no comment on that guy….
*That fellow, まあ考え「かんがえ」ことを私はね彼「かれ」はもう好きがありませんで。。かなあ?彼はとても失礼「しつれい」だ私はねそれのような人があまり好きがありません...
I mean don’t reply people’s call and SMSes and all, and well a bunch of other things la, he’s also very the misleading. He at first seemed to want to join Taylor’s SAM, then his parents don’t let, when I suggested he go to Sunway he kept mentioning, Taylor’s like he really wants to go there, why? God knows. Then he joined SC, he actually don’t need to join lor, as in school he was a prefect so he doesn’t need a unit beruniform, and in actual fact he doesn’t come for meetings unless I call him to.
What is this man? If you really like scouts, then people don’t need to call you. Then in last year’s campfire, he placed himself in the Decoration Derpartment, the department that I was overseeing, I at first thought that he would stick to Yoong Xiong, (Who was in pioneering?) But, no, he came to my department and just sat around. (Apparently he was there to buy supplies if they needed it as he has a car, but when I needed him he was no where to be found, never answer and recall my calls until I got so fed up with him) In form 5 also he joined the department, (I was the assistant head of the decoration department that time) god knows for what.
If you asked me, what would I think? I think that you can guess… Anyway I don’t want to think too much? Wasting time, such a misleadingng/confusing guy….

*
I almost forgot but seeing that guy reminded me that I need to wake up at 8.30 later to collect the nasi lemak which would be the lunch of the Scouters going for the 8 hour course later. Cause I wanted him to go to SC for transport ma, as I had none. My license expired liao 2hours ago, (it’s now 2am, so my license expires on the 20th) so anyway don’t know la. If he goes, he goes la. And that guy went and coloured his hair…not a bad colour, but don’t know whether it suits him or not, the lighting at Ming Tien wasn’t exactly superb hahha oh ya haahha guess he’s been dying to do that? Hahah cause in form 6 he still had to follow school rules.

Ohya in the afternoon I went for a job interview with Ai kun, at dataran prima. Its kind of like free lancing work, like promoter kind of work (to be a flowerpot/model you need to be at least 170cm tall, I am only like what 163?) anyway, so if there’s like jobs they will inform us, and we will see if we are free then we will go la. You know jobs like handing out flyers, talking to people about the products etc. anyway the interview was quite fun, as the interviewer was quite a friendly guy lor, and well Ai kun and I like cracked a few jokes hahaha…

So ok that’s all for now, I have to wake up early to collect the nasi lemak, and the BLOODY MOSQUITOES, keep sucking my blood… my dry skin has already been making me scratch.. Now added mosquito bite mattaku.. tonikaku, oyasuminasai minna san. Matta ne.

Ps: as I am rushing to sleep I didn’t read through so bear with my mistakes kekekek
-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links