✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, January 15, 2006

It:tai

Doyobi 1 Gatsu 14 Nichi

Ittai means “pain” it’s also used in place of “ouch”. The reason for this title is because I am in pain. My wisdom tooth on my lower left jaw is causing me much pain. My wisdom tooth which is about a quarter out, (you can see the enamel but the rest is covered by the gum) is surrounded by the gum around the tooth that is swollen, to the point that I was biting on it 5days ago, and yesterday and today the pain was really killing. 3 days ago it wasn’t this painful. Anyway the pain extended from my throat to my ears, (the pain really spreads man) that opening my mouth wide enough to take a bite of bread hurts like hell. So I finally decided to take a look at the tooth today. The gum around it is not only swollen but also CRACKED!! Thus explaining my excruciating pain. Gosh, the crack is almost a centimetre long, I am not exaggerating. The pain is driving me nuts, when my upper wisdom tooth on the left side came ou,t it wasn’t this painful… god, this pain is causing me a headache.

Anyway, enough about my pain, let’s see, today I had a scouter council meeting, at the scout den, Meng was supposed to pick me up early, but he came late, and we reached school at bout 2.05? (The meeting was at 2, in the den) anyway, the meeting was ok la I would say. The only annoying thing was the people that I had called to come had all FFK, (people like Seoh) and people like Kean Sheng who were supposed to call to confirm whether he was coming did not call even after I had called him (he didn’t answer his HP).

Some more I talked to him on MSN the night before and told him to call to confirm. . =='
*そうして私はあの人が好き?すごくバッカだあの人は。。世界の大一ばんのバッカだ.
If you are not interested in scouting just at least SMS or call back to say that you are not interested,(and I will never bother you with scouting again..) or that you are busy and unable to make it for the meeting. Funny wan lor this people. Like I SMS Win Han asking him whether he was coming, whom did he answer? Christopher.. Slap this people I tell you… people now a days, all have no courtesy and manners..

Fung Chuan’s presence was unexpected. But either than that it was ok. Fung Chuan presented some ideas, which sounds interesting… in a company, but not the troop, we have to many red tapes to worry bout, what more about things to sell to the scouts to raise funds for the campfire. Anyway, we are not entrepreneurs. We are just scouts, what is with selling caps, and scarves man.

Oh yes, Ai kun was chairing the meeting. I have yet to tell her this, (I didn’t get a chance just now) but if you are reading Ai kun, you need to be more firm lor I find. That FC was going on and on and wasting our time and he’s going on about the same thing, which is pointless talking about, if the scouts don’t want to do it. Anyway, sorry for cutting through in like that, but I got fed up la, and since you wouldn’t stop him, I thought that I would, cause he was wasting our time.

Haha, teach you a tactic to shut people up next time, just say that you find the idea interesting and good, smile and nod, but then after that say that you will further discuss it after the scouts have been introduced to the idea and agree with it. (Notice that that’s what I did muahaha). That way, you get to go one with your meeting per schedule and the guy who gave the idea won’t be so upset, as it will seem that you are not 100% rejecting his idea.. Haha call me evil, call me mean, but although I said I liked his idea, I don’t agree to it 100% maybe only 20 % or less haha, cause knowing the red tape now haha. Well anyway it was a good thing that he listened to me and shut up, and let you continue the meeting haha. Oh yes, for your first meeting that you chaired. Not bad ya. Keep it up. 頑張って「がんばって」. Next time just be a bit more prepared, like the stuff about the QM. Anyway, good job.

Okay, after the meeting, me, Ai kun and Meng wanted to go buy birthday presents. For Mel and Huey. But Ai kun had to stay back for some little discussion, haha comes with being the chairperson? Gambatte Ai kun. Anyway so Meng and I left first, actually I wanted to go somewhere nearby, like Gaint or something, but Meng said go to BU wor, so okay lor, mana tau when we reach there it was so jammed up so we went to the Curve instead. Well we got Mel’s present there (in case this is read by certain people, I will not say what the presents I got were yet. Until I had given them out haha), and well we got something for Huey, but come to think of it we aren’t really happy about it, so on Thursday we are gonna shop around again and see whether we can get something better. (if Meng remembers our date la that is, I tell you he sure forget wan unless I call and remind him, know him for 8 years already…) oh and I got something for Mich too ehehe, kind of like owe her a birthday present.. From last year, better pass it to her before she flies back to Australia.

While there (at the Curve) I bought a Dunkin donut to eat, hehe, (I didn’t have lunch, only brunch at 11 something and the meeting ended at 4 so I was kinda hungry) then after walking a bit more, Meng bought us a bun thing from Bee’s Bakery. Funny things like Japanese seaweed role and stuff like that. Tasted not bad. But that made me unable to eat up my dinner, I had to give my dad half my rice. Then we walked and got the stuff that we had marked down earlier.

So anyway, that’s all that happened, after that Meng and I went home, we got caught in a short jam out side the Curve but that was nothing. We just chatted in the car la. And after I got home, I showered and slept went out for dinner, came home watched tv, and here I am. Got to go to bed already as I am going shopping tomorrow morning to buy CNY clothes. Ja, matta ne. oyasuminasai

-Oracl3-

P/S: oh ya Taylor’s computer is useless, on Thursday or was it Wednesday?(it was on Ai kun’s tanjoubi if I remember correctly) Anyway I tried to upload some pictures onto my blog at college as it’s faster there, mana tau, suddenly only a whole bunch of people came into the Web and then slowed down the connection line and all, resulting in, as it’s obvious - no picture. And I have to redo everything again. Idiot really. See la when I am free that time, I will upload in college again.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links