✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Should have taken some pictures...

Satoshi Kun and Huey chan should recall this..

For my birthday some years back, the two dear souls awarded me with a koala wrist rest for the computer with little glow in the dark hearts in it...

It's lasted me some good years... am sorry for my abuse, am really am.. I loved the thing.. cute to look at.. nice to poke and squeeze... ahh.. squeeze....

Anyway... it's a little soft plastic koala filled with a sort of gel and little pink glow in the dark hearts, and it was on my table for years? Yeah, I think years... till......

Today....

Was ermm.. utilizing it and then its little stopper popped out, spilling its goo onto my table and the floor.. it was fun to play with?? (amidst screams from my mom that it was disgusting and possibly held some dangerous substance in it and insisting i clean it up) but it looked plain ol' disgusting as well.... I should have taken pictures of it before I cleaned it up... (Unfortunately I will have to lay off my mom's description of what it looked like, but I will say that between what she compared it to, she thinks it looks more like mucus haha disgusting!! so she says :p kekeke)

I saved some of the glow in the dark hearts, but all suggestions to re-inject the goo into koala was stubbornly rejected by my mother, so it was bye-bye koala...and that's the end of my koala, shall need to shop for another one.. or.. ermm hint, hint? haha.. (I think I'll shop for a cute doggie wan haha)

On another note, legal aid today was fun.. (usually is..) and we planned to go somewhere together once our stint is over... and to decide.. gosh.. put a bunch of lawyers-to-be in a room to decide something and you get funny things like elections, re-elections, appeal courts, supreme courts and consent judgements coming out... haha.. hilarious..

Earlier, a few (namely a friend and I???) of us had decided on the date before hand.. then we raised a meeting.. (Law people might find this more humorous? sorry...)

First, we ran elections to chose a place?...(we were torn between two locations) and had elections, by-elections, and re-elections? (we joked that we were worse than Perak haha since we kept shuffled between the two locations ) = We voted for a place amongst ourselves (there were only 10 out of 14 of us.. so we were still the majority...) again and again, and again..

The decision went from the high court, to the court of appeal to the federal court and supreme court (meaning, we had serious problems deciding where to go..)

it was a 5-5 vote so we gave our team leader the concession to vote again, and..... the results were out!!

Having decided on the venue, we decided on the restaurant, and another round of elections (voting ) begun.

That done a consent judgement (a sort of an agreement, but it cannot be varied or set aside, unless under reasonable circumstances, because a consent judgement is usually given by the court when both parties are agreeable to something) was entered with everyone signing.... (Yes, the crazy bunch we are, we actually signed it.. all of us..)

Reason was, we didn't want anyone to start changing their minds when the appointed date came..

And we joked that we will have to pass a motion (another round of voting, 75% agreeing?) to determine our plans of a monthly meet up once our dock brief programme (programme by the legal aid centre where we have to go to court and mitigate for criminals) ends..

It was a fun day...

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links