✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, May 02, 2009

Aahh, So I Bitch....

Ahh, yes, the moment of truth... (with a capital B)

Let me get this straight.. I still love you, it, whoever, or whatever I happen to be bitching about.. (whenever I do bitch...) but well, yeah.. life just gets to you sometimes...

People who bitch in general,
Are people who are pissed,
People who are pissed,
Are angry people,
People who are angry,
Are people who are unhappy,
People who are unhappy,
Are miserable people...
And well, people who are miserable...
Are just that.. miserable..
So have some pity....

So the conclusion is, in general, Miserable people are people who bitch...

And the more miserable they are, the more they bitch...

So instead of getting angry at people who bitch, listen to what they have to say, and seek the truth and logic in that, and maybe help them along, or keep it to yourself, but please don't get angry with them and start spreading gossips or whatever (as I've noticed it's always the case, going behind the person's back.... Well...... Hey........ come to think of it, doesn't that count as bitching as well??? O_O' Krud...)

Cause people who bitch are miserable people, so we should feel sorry for such miserable people, and revive that compassion we have hidden in our souls..

So yes, please pity me when I bitch (as I do as well.). And to be honest, (I've noticed, both in others and personally) when we bitch we don't really mean it, we're just ranting, people need to let the miserable things off their chest to move on and be slightly more happier...
So let's all forgive people who bitch... cause bitching is just part of human nature..

(And to everyone who caught me bitching, my sincerest apologies... after all, no matter how much I deny it, I'm unfortunately still human, and am living in this society of humans....)

Thank you

The end

-Oracl3-

P/s: Ah, you could tell that things haven't been going that great? Why, thank you... Though I have a number of things to be thankful for.. Am searching for the lining in the silver clouds... and well.. no matter how worse off we think we are.. there are people worse off than us....

Errr..... Does this count as bitching too??? =.='

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:04 am GMT+9 , Blogger Mel said...

Yes Indeed! Look for the silver lining instead of focusing on the clouds!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links