✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, June 29, 2008

1. 時間がない 2. プロショ―スはチ―ズもうダメ!

Title:
1. Jikan Ga Nai: I've no time,
2. Purashousu ha chiizu mou dame: No more Cheese for Precious.

[FYI: This post is separated to two parts..]

1. I've no time

Yup, I don't have much time left.. that's for sure... but that doesn't stop me from procrastinating.. why, oh why, do we have exams.... [don't answer that.. I know the answer..]

There's actually a lot of things i would like to blog about now.. and I'm talking about recent issues, inter alia [too much law.. sorry, that means "among others"] :
  • RPK's allegation for the Atlantuya case...
  • PAS and their stupid directive on lipstick and high heels... [especially on this topic, because I'm a "moderate" feminist]
  • Free water??
  • etc.
Sorry, haven't been reading anything but law books lately... am really left behind on recent matters...

I guess, I could blog about these after my exams, but then it won't be such a hot topic any more.. unless I just want to vent my frustration about the Di*k heads of PAS who think only of suppressing women and not educating their D*cks to RESPECT WOMEN...

But I'll think about it, and if I even remember to blog about it... [knowing me, I'll most probably get lazy then..]

So yeah... For now?
It's off to the shower, dinner and books... again..

Woe is me.. but as ケンちゃん言ってた [けんちゃんいってた - As gene said] said... あれは学生のライフですよね。[are wa gakusei no life desu yo ne - That's the life of a student...]

I'll have to put up with it... and once I'm rid of all these, I'll definitely start lamenting about working life & wishing I was a student again haha [based on experience.. I've seen people I know like that..]..

Humans... They are never satisfied...

*******************

Part 2: No more cheese for Precious

Oh My God!! My dog is moulting!! I gave him his bath today.. and when I looked down at the drainage I was utterly shocked!! So much fur..

That led to a little short investigation, of what did he eat to render him on the brink of balding moulting...

Armed with Watson as his helper, Sherlock Holmes got down on all fours [literally] to discover the answer to the mystery... and his results of the investigation was totally shocking to his client. i.e me... his conclusion showed that...... ----->

It's my fault the dog is moulting.... (-.-")

Two days ago, for dinner, I cooked scrambled eggs with cheese for dinner.. [ One of my favourites] and I gave him some for his dinner...

I couldn't help it...

He was giving me those, puppy eyes --> " Mommy, I want some eggs with cheese too.. they look so yummy.. pretty, pretty please (with sugar on top..)??!!" kind of look.... and as any doting parent does when it comes to food, that doesn't really look remotely dangerous.. I relented and gave him some with his dog food.... innocent right...? What harm would it do? [except turn him into the moulting doggie he is now..]

You know, I bet that's the little imp's secret weapon.. ' You know, I'm so damned cute, & you can't resist me, so give me whatever you are eating NOW' secret weapon... devious isn't he? The little devil...

Well, here's the breakdown of my sin...

Cheese = salty = Precious moulting = more work for me as I have to clean his fur from the bathroom = even more work for me as I've to brush his fur to get rid of the extra hair = to him totally enjoying it...

So yeah, it's my fault... but you know what..? It's unfair.. no matter how I look at it.. it's a win-win situation for him...
  1. He gets to eat nice human food, compared to the bland tasting dog food [yes, seriously, I've tried his dog food.. no wonder dogs like human food..]
  2. He enjoys the brushing [but I'm the one that has to clean up all the fur brushed off him..]
  3. He just happily moults everywhere, and doesn't need to clean up [my dad's the one that sweeps the floor, not him.. and besides I'm the one that gets scolding when he moults...]
  4. My bathroom drainage is full of his fur!! [And I'm the one that has to clean it!!]
Isn't that just plainly unfair????!! he's running around moulting, while his masters have to clean up after him.... Gah... but for my sweet lil' revenge...?

"No more cheese for you, buddy!!"

muahaha..

Oh no.. it's the puppy eyes.. how adorable...

Well...... one small, tweeny, weeny bit won't hurt right? (>.<)


-Oracl3-

P/S: I miss my onion head emoticons...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links