✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, December 22, 2007

Short:update

just a little short update for me, before i find the time to update properly, and just to remind myself what to update about.

20th of december saw me headed to red box the curve with chi ming, michelle, xian ai and mel, to celebrate a one month and 8 days belated birthday for cheese, pictures and full length post should be up later..

oh send pictures to chi ming and mel and xian ai... okinawa and karaoke pictures...

21st of december saw me going out for lunch w ccy and leng xiang, supposed to go book sky cafe for the upcoming gathering on the 27th of december but looks like sky cafe is no longer opened for business, so we relocatead to island cafe ss2 as well, after that we had a vegetarian lunch, and i got conned by the picture in the menu with it's "great" english, and we dropped leng xiang home before going to huey's. played a bit with her electronic guitar, minus the power point, enjoying the feel of metal strings, then we headed to BU cause huey wanted to buy christmas presents for someone, so i hung around book stores, reading books on you guessed it, dogs and japanese language, and some random oddities.. for this, nothing to post about in the future...

my bro is coming back to malaysia, like...today since it's already 0016 as i type this, so i may not be online much for the next few days, contact me through my handphone please..

on another note, new emotions that most probably have always been laying latent has been surfacing, and i can even find fault with how the rain falls...

been going out too much and would really appreciate some quiet time to myself, but that is impossible until at least january..

and oh, on the 21st, i somehow ended up with a pink shirt for my dog, this i have to blog about.. it was supposed to be a green shirt, but my dog must have grew fat when i wasn't around... ==' await that post..

and that's all for my rants.. happy holidays everyone, and have a merry christmas.. and since it's the 22nd

happy winter festival to all those who celebrates

私はのモード:マスク オン -- how long it will stay on? who knows? but lets hope it lets me make it through...

on another note, forgive me people if i have been belittling you lately, god knows why i've been doing it lately, but no ill intentions.. it's just my way of fondness.. gua....

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links