✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, April 26, 2007

oh no.....

the title... haha.. well let's see... why the title..

ermm....

1. yesterday my printer wouldn't work when i tried to print out my summer invoice... so that's one oh no..

2. wasted an hour trying to fix it (didn't realise i spent and hour, looked at the clock and went F**k!!) this is a super oh no!!
--> wanted to throw the printer out the window but managed to restrain myself... well... i guess this can't be an oh no, cause my printer is still in one piece... forget i mentioned throwing it out the window... :p *runs as her dad glares at her* haha, also idiotic me just realised that, it wasn't working because "smart" ol' me didn't plug it in.. go figure... =.='

3. my studying for the exams is another oh no.... since when was studying never an oh no??? ;p

4. ermmmm something happened... private though.. so that's another oh no....

5. ermm my neighbour,vinyee gave me a form 4 or was it a form 5 (for non malaysians, form 5 is high school for us malaysians, something like your year 11...basically it's still high school before you enter Pre U...) algebra question and i couldn't solve it.. so another oh no....

6. this is quite a major oh no to me, since i love algebra, and was, so sad i have to use the past tense.. "was" really good at it.. i've lost my title as algebra queen... well lost it 3 years ago, or was it 4 years.....?? when i stopped doing maths haha.. so it's a double oh no for this...

7. ermm readjusting my sleeping time and waking up in the mornings instead of afternoons.. another oh no....

8. gone for a class today, i realised that in year one, i answered the exam questions like a year 3, and i answered my essays in year 2 like a year 1, so was going a tad wtf in the class, just now... and hope i don't answer like a pre U for my 3rd year essays!! but i didn't take law in my pre u though, i was in the science stream... =.=' so this is a potential oh no...

9. ermmmm.. and well jsut an oh no for an overall...

on a lighter note, updating...

1. my printer works today, after mr Aansan george decided to grace it with his presence.. so that's one oh no gone :p it was just conincidence george hahah :p

2. Printer still in one piece, and works like normal... oh wait.. i did say forget about throwing it out the window right?? :p

3. oh george reads the blog!! welcome george!! :p so now dave and george reads this place :) do leave messages in the chat box on the right side of the blog!! :p

4. my studies.... well besides the problem mentioned above... i guess u can say that it is a partial oh no now.. it's only a matter of time and fact whether i can cram every damn thing into my head... which i have been doing all my studying life.. so i WILL GET IT DONE!! push comes to shove or wtr... so everyone, family included.. don't disturb until after may 18!!! then disturb all you want, and see whether i layan (pay attention) to you... muahahha

5. the problem... i expressed myself somewhere private already haha... you will never find it, i tried.. ;p

6. ermm paid my summer term accomodation... another oh no gone... well it wasn't an oh no to start with.. it was only cause i couldn;'t print teh invoice, which in the end i managed with xian ai's help....

7. with the help of ccy :) managed to do the algebra question!!! so another oh no gone...

8. accepted the fact that i was dethroned as algebra queen 4 years ago... well... that's good right? so another oh no gone?

9. ermmm.... managed to wake up in the mornings, been waking up before 9am everyday!! so one oh no gone? well it's a partial oh no gone, cause at night i have trouble sleeping, cos it's too "early" for me to sleep, so i try not to take naps....
-->waking up time was adjusted by pure will power, and the threat of having to pay 80p for every hour my book is late.. it's a short loan and due at 10am.... everyday.... *sobs* == but i will get there.... with my sleeping time that is, not the library... がんばって

10. ah... peace and quiet in the hall for once *cries tears of happiness/does a jolly dance (take your pick)* and well the bathroom isn't so filthy, so 26 people paying £4.55 paid off????? curse the person who puked in the toilet..

so.... it looks good, the good stuff outwieghs the bad stuff... is this a come back for me? since i've been down lately? we will see... :p counselling people helps, my adivce to people really does work haha *taken own advice on things* but it takes lots of will power.. so am still working on it... thanks to all those who listened to me rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant and rant ..... haha

ermm things i want to do after my exams on may 18.. motivation..??!!

1. b there for that person.. she noes who she is.. so patience my dear :p

2. ermmm.. delete all the english songs from my itunes... i don't listen to them... that often and i already burnt them out.... so to those who listen to my itunes.... errrr..... :p

3 rearrange my itunes.. relable all my japanese songs muahha..

4. finally add those damned links for my favs on this blog... sorry ccy... taking me eons :p

5. download all the anime and manga that i want, and burn them out muahhaha... to watch when i have the time :p this is a must since downl load rates in malaysia is super, super super slow... =.='

6. errmm if rory reads this blog, he will probably roll his eyes at this.. but... yes, clean my room!!

7. ermm spend more time with my international and local friends!!

8. go to ports mouth to visit jian lun

9. go touring europe

10. attend my convocation

11. tour europe again?? hahha...

12. well, don't really want to go back yet haha.. cause well.. my dad will kill me anyway if i don't go back.. but i do want to go back to see my little baby!! :p

~~~~~

ramblings....

if hikari is gene's theme song.. then winter sleep is mine!! winter sleep from the anime nana, sang by olivia inspi reira (trapnest) for once it is in english, haha cause the artist sang it in english.. anyway.. i really like the song.. it has piano in it hahah well ya sounds like a depressed person, but i don give a f.... i mean damn.. i like the song..... or maybe it's cause..... nvm....

*if you are dying of curiousity.. imagine me laughing evilly muahahha*

here are the lyrics..

Winter Sleep
Olivia inspi Reira (Trapnest)

It keeps coming back to me
I remember this pain
It spreads across my eyes
Everything is dull

Everyone's smiling, they're smiling
It pushes me far far away
I can't understand
Everything is blue

Can you hear me out there?

Will you hold me now
Hold me now
My frozen heart

I'm gazing from the distance and
I feel everything pass through me
I can't be alone right now

Will you hold me now
Hold me now
My frozen heart

I'm lost in a deep winter sleep
I can't seem to find my way out alone
Can you wake me

I know when I let it in
It hides love from this moment
So I guard it close
I watch the moves it makes

But it gets me, but it gets me
I wish I could understand how I
Could make it disappear, make it disappear

Anyone out there hear me now?

Will you hold me now
Hold me now
My frozen heart

Kiss my lips and maybe you can
take me to your world for now
I can't be alone right now

Will you hold me now
Hold me now
My frozen heart

Please make it all go away
Am I ever gonna feel myself again?
I hope I will

Will you hold me now
Hold me now
My frozen heart

I'm gazing from the distance and
I feel everything pass through me
I can't be alone right now

Will you hold me now
Hold me now
My frozen heart

I'm lost in a deep winter sleep
I can't seem to find my way out alone
Can you wake me

*じつは私はとひいたちんの双子は(おうらん)、同じだ。*
~~~
Ramblings 2...

actually honestly, i kind of like my room here in reading, cause it's "home" to me, one thing is cause i guess i get to decorate it how i want, and do what i want with it :p and well, there's not so much rubbish like back home!! so it's easier to clean, and i get to stick posters!! haha.. :p erm stick well all sorts... xian ai suggested that next time when i get my own place i can decorate it how i want.. haha.. ermm but then what if my future someone.. is against how i decorate the place??? haha.. imagine him going ."wtf.. frills and lace???!!"

haha well i'm not that girly sorry haha. that was just for laughs.. i hang out too much with guys anyway.. i talk like one.... act like one..

but, but, but... major improvements.... am acting more like a girl now.. and learning the way of the women hahah.... :p

so before i graduate into becoming a women, please bear with me, i sometimes become rude unintentionally, or accidentally sarcastic, or saying or doing things that i don't mean.. or saying or doing things that to me is usual/normal but is rude to you....

just say that i am naive, and well, no harm intended ya people. those that know me well, will just say, "ya i know that" haha.. but for the others... *bows - think japanese style* sorry...

and please correct me where i go wrong... i honestly don't mind people being honest with me, to me, it shows what a true friend you are, willing to correct me, and well brave enough to tell me :p (i know sometimes i bite hahha, and sometimes i get defensive, but i do take into account what you say,and if i feel that you are right, i do change )
eg like that time when vivian told me about my dancing :) at least i knew where to improve.. i found out that when i concentrated on the dance i had a bored look on my face.. omg.. means at the moot, the judges must have thought i look bored.... OMFG!!....

anyway enough crap.. and procrastinating.. back to the book sigh......

don't mind the grammar and spelling mistakes.. i used to check over what i wrote, but i got lazy, and i even got so lazy to the point of using sms language... O_o' which is bad... cause it's a habit......

alritey..... signing off!!! :p

*忘れない思いは有るからこそ、人は強くなる、それは成長のものだ。ガンバルね!!*

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:09 am GMT+9 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your exams finish on exactly the same date as mine... I'm free from may 18 too.. what a coincidence!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links