✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, January 19, 2007

私は:ほんとに:幸せ:かな?

title reads as watashi wa honto ni shiawase kana? which means am i really happy? a cousin of mine snt me this tickle test entitled how happy are you? so i took it and here are the results.. :p

for those who aren't really that happy.. u can take alook at the "take action " part and learn something new..

looking at it.. actually.. i came to realise.. that i was happier in the past.. dunno y since the begining of last yr till now my happiness level has dropped a lot, i wld even say drastically..

(guess it happens when u grow older, u arent so naive anymore) but oh well, the future is not bleak.. it can oni go up fr here when u r very down at teh bottom :P

that's how i stay happy.. by having a positive outlook.. even though i m depressed i still do my best to look at the positive outcomes of life, i keep myself bz,(like clean my room till ppl think i hv obesseive compulsive disorder.. haha i oni clean it once a week), make new frens n find humour in almost everything.. well lately i lost my crazy sense of humour, and laugh much less.. but well.. i m still hanging on... 
ファイト!!ガンバってね :) (Faito, gambatte ne = Fight, nvr give up..)

so to the others.. (you know who you are) don't always think that i have no problems or wtr, i jsut cant say it, (not tat i don wan to say it...tho if i must say.. i feel a lil abandoned at the moment.. but can't help it, everyone has their own lives... and true friends, will always b there rain or shine.... i hope that theory applies to you guys as well, i noe some of u apply the theory :p arigatou) and i don't mope in it, and my cup is always, whenever possible which is like 95% of the time, half full.. if i can do it so can you!!

tho now i may seem a lil down, and am not getting any support or love fr ppl tat i want it from.. but oh well.. かまわない。humans are all selfish in nature, that i understand.. but i m not giving up lookin for my altruistic angel.. and actually come to think of it, i already hv one or two by my "side" not neccesarrily literally, but i believe i have them, :) (hopefully my angels noe who they are :) , thanks for being there for me)

i tried to put up the charts and all, but when i did, it totally screwed up the blog design, and when i looked at the html.. i was like this [@_@' ], adjusting the size of all the tables involved will take me eons.. so lazy me just removed all the charts.. then come to think of it.. i was like "what the heck?".. to look at my hapiness results just click on the link below :p

Sayaka's Hapiness Results By Tickle

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links