✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, August 24, 2006

おめでと:誕生日:ロワンくん

二十四日ハ月二00六年:木よ日

The title simply reads as omedeto tanjyoubi rowan kun, today is rowan’s birthday, happy birthday ro!!

All the best in everything, and don’t feel so lonely there la, I email u already, and you never reply…. (=_= )

if you don’t reply neither will I, one of my emailing rules, which applies to everyone, my own cousin and siblings too… [=.=] to get more emails, please reply, if not it is assumed that you don’t like me, my mails and that you don’t want any mails from me muahaha…

Though I laugh, I’m serious… bout replying for me to reply [=.=] if you forget too bad, cause I don't really have a tendency to remind people haha, cause I also forget haha.. If you are too busy to email just say so, but if you are busy, so am I (=_=)

So that’s all, hope you make new friends soon… I think you should already have right? Since you have been going to school, I mean, college, errr.. university? Don’t know what to call your institute haha, cause that day you said school to me, but come to think of it, isn’t it college? But you are considered university level? Aii don’t know….

Today, I finally managed to wake up early, for once I woke up in the morning not the afternoon haha, I woke up at 9.10am!! :p hope that I can keep this up till after my exam. Errmm finally had my longingly craved nasi lemak; had nasi lemak ayam with ccy haha, yes, don’t worry I will drink plenty of water so that I won’t fall ill :p

After eating nasi lemak, took a look at the pictures that ccy took at the Chamang waterfall, in my hometown bentong. Yes, bentong is my hometown, but I’ve never been there [=.=] yes, a bit sad, but my parents don’t let me go, cause they say that there are a lot of bad spirits there (“I SMELL BAD SPIRITS!! BUAHAHAHA!!” Don Kanonji style haha, (=_=) for those that don’t know, that line came from bleach anime and manga)

Anyway, so he took some pictures to show me, quite a nice place, I don’t know why my parents say its haunted, must be cause of the horror story where my aunt said 3 of her friend’s friends died there, or was it her own friends? Hmmm~ can’t remember heard that story eons ago…

Today, after the nasi lemak and picture stealing, stole some TVB shows from ccy to watch if I’m bored at/in reading,(haha my university name, makes it so that it can be used in both ways haha ) or if I’m bored after my exams…

I’ve been a good girl and haven’t started on the series that I stole from ro and ccy hehe.. Yes praise me :p scouts honour, I will start only after my exam…

After that, went out with ccy to hv lunch with huey :) took motor hehe, nice, haven’t sat motor for such a “long” ride, though I think ccy was road hogging a bit cause of me haha…. But nice ride!! 大好き!!(daisuki – I like!!)

Oh and he got a tire puncture, am I fat??!! Haha… hope not, I’m still 50kg muahaha… so it’s not my fault keke :p

Errmm had a light lunch, more like snacking with huey & ccy, at this restaurant… called Source of Delight in ss2. (It’s in the same row as the cyber that I first went to play dota :p) Not bad place, the food quite okay haha, then we went to berries bakery, and I bought a chocolate chip cookie yummy :)

Later ccy went to fix his punctured tire, and huey and I spent some time talking and playing piano, her piano sound is nice, but a bit hard to press, guess I not used to it…

Walua eh, she play piano damn nice!! Haha… Suge!! 大好き!!

So that’s all for the time being… thanks for the blouse and bra huey :p they are really nice, and they fit really well 大好き!!

Errmm the book I will photocopy asap, keke huey pinjam me a book with anime piano scores muahaha… and the “show”… hehe after the “test drive” I will contact you keke…

By the way, the day before, (二十三日ハ月:水よ日) Ai kun came over, wanted to go pasar malam together, but it rained, so looks like god don’t let me go walk, walk with her ==

Anyway, she came off to drop of my web camera, and we chatted a bit.. (I played nanosaur.. 4 more eggs, and I win that level…NOOOOOOooooooo…. [=.=] )

Now I’m in a dilemma, cause the web cam packaging didn’t say that it was compatible with Macintosh computers, and well, can mac use a web cam?

When I plugged it in, my mac didn’t seem to acknowledge it.. Oh my god man… sweat!!! (=_=’)

I tried searching on their apple site and came up with crap… well, just in case my mac can’t use the web cam, does anyone want it? RM50, good quality, compatible with windows 98 and above…. Which makes me find it weird, since its compatible with XP why can’t my Macintosh computer read it? Celaka… do I need a special programme? Hmmmm~

So that’s all, mood uplifted a bit today and yesterday :p hopefully the eclipse will get a move on and end soon [=.=]

-Oracle-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links