✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, May 30, 2006

私わゆるせい

the title just reads as watashi wa yurusei, meaning forgive me..

hahah so ppl or more like nesan,, forgive me for not updating for so long hahah.. well its oni two weeks after exams...

but i hv alot of way over due posts...

which are.. the mooting, the law firm visit... the exams... errr and now my taman sea alumni dinner and my law society dinner ahaha... banyaknya ahhah

u can say tat i am a bit the malas to type it all up now... but i promise tat i will so it asap...

well tmw i am not free as i hv to close the law society and law class fund for the second year class, then i need to withdraw the remaining money from the law society to pass on to my jospeh... then i need to choose wat title i want for my written work, for my third year..

sigh, another reason y i hv been lazy.. anime hahah..

recently iwent down teh central market to buy a baller hat for my scout uniform thing... well and we all know tat central market is near petaling street which is near S&M heheh

so in the end, i now have, black cat, flame of recca and sastukan no shana on my hands hahah

n my piano teacher borrowed me bleach. but it's in avi form... i tot meb i can use my com to watch, cos i already watched until episode 37 previously so there's nto much left...

but you know wat? my mac has 3 players, and all three cant open it... i have no idea y... my piano teacher's nephew downloaded it fr tjhe group of fan subbers called lunar bleach, which is the same as my bro's wan, but i can open my bro's avi files but not hers... dunno wats wrong so weird,, and frustrating.. at first i was so happy.. iwas like now i can watch ishida fight against the 11th captain... but cannot open!!!!! sob sob.. so sucky

anyway i hv already watched black cat... and my bro is rite.. I LOVE IT!!!! especially train.. hehe he's so cute, and when he fight he's like so chun... hahah

but such a pity he lost his friend Minatsuki Saya, from the way he acts, sometimes i think tat he has feelings which are more than a friend's feeling hahah, but he says she is just his closest friend... hahha... when i am done with the other two anime, i want to rewatch black cat again hehehe

oh am now watching flame of recca.. tat show i tell u, well, i like fighting shows, but this one... to cliche... its so damn similiar to yuyu hakusho and dragonball... i mean the tournament part..

its very like yuyu hakusho.. boring hahah...

but mikakagi tokiya is so damn cool, he's the analytical smart one in this anime, and so cool when he fights, he noes wat he's doing hhahah and can keep a cool enough head to think hehehe

so two more cds to go on tat one...
i think i can finish tat one by tmw, but i hv to close the account/journals then have to go to college on wednesday.. sigh so kacau

anywya, tats all for now, just came back from my law dinner and yum cha with Ai kun and mel, am kinda tired wan to sleep hahah.. i will post on all the stuff i said earlier..

then tat time don bug me saying tat i post too much ahhaha

ja ne
oyasumi nasai

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links