✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, February 12, 2006

Sa:younara Ai chan to Youn shion…

Err.. I just though of it, Michelle Lim Ai Ann and Xian Ai is the same hahaha so we shall establish here that Ai kun is Xian Ai whilst Ai chan is Michelle, but usually I refer to Michelle as Mich… for this round I have used Ai chan cause well the title is supposed to be in Japanese, (following the tradition that I set for myself and causing a constant headache thinking what should the next title be…. -_-” ) and she’s going back to Australia and I wont be seeing her when she comes back for her holidays next year as I most likely will be in UK then… thus the title la… besides that the Youn Shion is actually katakana and is supposed to read Yoong Xiong. Young Xiong is also leaving; he’s leaving on Valentine’s Day for Melbourne. Thus the sayounara is meant for the both of them."to" means "and" for those who forgot.... -_-

9 Nichi 2 Gatsu 2006 Nen : Mokuyobi


No classes today, so went out for lunch with Yoong Xiong who as stated above is leaving for Melbourne. Actually went back to Taman S.E.A. to see Mr. Ravi, and talk about scout stuff, then we went to see other teachers as well, like Mr. Zul cause well he’s the new power crazy GERKO Head. Then we checked the QM also, after that, we met both Nicholas-es in school. Both Seoh and Leong. So four of us went to see Pn Chua and chatted, then Seoh sent us all to my house, where we sat and chatted, till it was time for Leong’s class. Then both Nicholas-es left.

An hour later, Ai kun and I were out again this time with Yoong Xiong. We went to KFC in SS2 to eat. Yx did a magic trick for Ai kun and I, interesting hahaha, imaginary pack of cards. Haha.. I am turning out to be a sucker for magic tricks.. keke.. We took some pictures with yx new camera..

Unfortunately, his memory card failed on him. Same problem as mine last time when I posted, watashi wa no baka kamera.. Luckily we were at my house so we used my camera to take pictures instead.. Not many, but better than nothing. Don’t know when I will upload it though…

So that’s all after that at my house we took some pictures, and I did a few tarot readings for yx. Had a lot of fun though. Laughed a lot, and we kept saying yx smile was not sincere, so we had a few of the same pictures haha.. A day filled with laughter.


10 Nichi 2 Gatsu 2006 Nen : Kinyobi

Anyway for Ai chan side we had a “sayounara” dinner, we went to that Japanese restaurant near atria again… hahaha seems like my favourite place, always going there, but what to do? It’s the nearest and I find it reasonable and the food not bad.. (They should give discount; I frequent the place and introduce people) Anyway I finally know the name of the place, it’s called Omitsu Koshi. Haha eat there so much now only I know the name.

So who went for the dinner? Well, me obviously hahaha, Ai chan & Ai kun, Wen Teng, Terrence,
Ch33s3 aka chi Ming and Sean Im. So seven of us, and we got to sit in the booth like place, the one where it’s like traditional kind of sitting, then order the food usual stuff la, chat and all.. zanen watashi wa computa wa baka da.. (It’s a shame that my computer is an idiot..) Sigh.. If not I can upload some of the pictures from the dinner & from the lunch with yx..

As I have been going out for a lot of dinners lately, it’s all similar la.. ermm and I am not that canggih or that great to put down the conversation dialogue here hahah.. The only difference for this one is that, Wen Teng lent me her yukata during this dinner. I plan to tailor one with huey, anyone else up for it? Hahah don’t know how much it will cost.

After going home from dinner, I searched the net on how to wear a yukata and make a yukata. And I can proudly say that I know how to wear a yukata and tie the obi now hahaha… (Theoretically though :p)


11 Nichi 2 Gatsu 2006 Nen : Doyobi

Today had nothing much to do, so rot at home. Parents went out for dinner leaving me home alone, so I called Gene, who well.. It turned out more like I teman him makan dinner than he teman me. But either way, still the same… hahah. I ate some left overs, then tried how to wear yukata, and how to tie the obi. (So, I know the practical as well :p don’t worry Went Teng I didn’t dirty it or anything. Anshin desu = don’t worry)

So, was supposed to go out bai lin like two years ago, when we went house hopping, but initially I had to cancel, and now when I am available again everyone has other plans.. Which got me thinking, did I start of a chain reaction? Haha I am so important, I centralize everything kekekk >:p anyway jokes aside, really I am curious, why won’t you guys go ahead without me? not like you all don’t know each other.. Maybe you guys arent’ that close.. So other words I am the bridge…. Shiranai yo (I don’t know la)

Anyway talking about Gene and eating. He came about 9 something, and then we went to Ming Tien to eat. I had Takoyaki!! Yummy!! Rowan joined us there a little later after we arrived. So we chatted la. Rowan’s shirt is so funny.. the front says, “no to violence” behind says “to frogs” ahhaha (apparently Joanna wrote that behind.) so I called Ro a kero suki (frog lover, kekeke)

Oh after eating at Ming Tien we went to my house to play mahjong, as it was only 3 people so we played “sam ka” I am also not very familiar with sam ka as I usually play sei ka (4 players). But the basics are still the same. So mon dai nai (no problem). And I thought Ro how to count a bit. Don’t know whether he got it a not.. wah!! My cards were so nice man. It’s like really those kind where you sou toi (win everything) so sad not playing money, but then again, when play money then I lose la.

Haha so we played until 12.30am then the boys wanted to go DOTA so they left and I went to bed.


12 Nichi 2 Gatsu 2006 Nen : Nichiyobi

Parents left me home alone, as they went back to bentong to pick up my grandmother.(paternal one) so after waking up, I ate the nasi lemak that they bought for me, then watched Full moon wo sagashite again. Only the last 5 discs though. Ano anime wa honto ni daisuki ne!! (I really love that anime!!) and you could also say that I am a bit nuts about Changin’ My Life’s songs. Currently trying to get my hands on all the song that they sang. Such a waste that that band disbanded after a year. And another sad thing is that only the female lead continued singing.

The male singer that sang Eternal Snow (Route L) version should have continued singing also lor. Seriously I fell in love with his voice man, it’s deep and rich. ( I also liked and, still like Josh Groban) so now it’s only two male singers voice that I love hehehe.. so now Eternal Snow (Route L) is my favourite song, followed by others from that band. I love Smile also, very Genki (energetic) kind of feel.

After finishing the show, I decided to do some house chores, wash toilet, change bed sheet, bath the dog. It was raining today, so I couldn’t do the laundry, and I hate ironing. Dai kira da (I hate it…) then my parents came home, then we went out for dinner at Chang Kei, at Sunway Mas. A lot of people man.. and my dad told me the so called stories behind the 15th day of CNY. Apparently the throwing oranges is Hokkien tradition, so he told me the Cantonese & hakka version:

Last time on the 15th day there was a lantern competition annually, so girls would make and display their lanterns, and then guys will come and “see” (they actually came to see girls thus making it Chinese valentine’s day)

He also told me why the Hokkiens celebrated CNY on the 9th day, instead of like the others… but it’s kind of silly, so offence to the Hokkiens.

Apparently, as the Hakkas were forced to come down from the north due to civil wars, they were forced to become thieves (like our everyday mafia hahah) anyway they went to the hokkien place and actually what they wanted was only water, but because of the language barrier (that time people mostly spoke their own dialect only) the hokkiens refused to give the hakkas water, or whatever they thought they wanted. Then they went to hide in the bamboo grove the hakkas clearly irritated asked them “ni hei nin, gui” (are you human or ghost), which the hokkiens answer “lang” (human) the hakkas though it was “lang” (slaughter) so they slash, slash and slashed.. Until on the 9th day they got the water, then the hokkiens understood what they wanted.

After reading that paragraph, tell me if you find anything funny, I did, see whether you guys spot it anot hahah.

Anyway, I have class tomorrow so I shall psot this up and go to bed, 8am class tomoroow. Real waste of time lor8-9.30 then come home.. Feel like pontenging man… sigh anyway…


Oyasumi nasai minna san.

P/s: to all friends reading this, wherever you are.. watashi tachi wa eien de tomodachi ne.. watashi wa wasuretta nai.. watashi mo onaji de.. [Forever friends ya, don’t forget me, and of course the same goes for me : ) ]

Listening to Chanin’ My Life songs again hehehe

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links