✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, February 18, 2006

Ko:wai zo.. -_-”

18 Nichi 2 Gatsu 2006 Nen : Doyobi

Kowai means scary, and that was the way I was today. Err, no let me rephrase, I was scared today.. Hahaha… Today we had extra classes, to replace a Friday that we missed due to the Chinese New Year holidays. So anyway, I asked my parents whether I could drive back from Taylor’s. Haha and they allowed me to, so with my parents and Melissa in tow, I drove back to PJ. As Federal was jammed, my dad taught me to take the Subang airport road. And well, he was in a bad mood cause of something, which I can’t say. (Sworn to secrecy by my mum, I can only talk about it at some other time… if I remember la hahaha)

Anyway as I was saying, my dad was scolding me for the constant pressing of the break hahaha, and well my err.. Extremely… poor sense of direction. All the way from Taylor’s until Melissa’s house I kena scolding *sob* but after that didn’t kena scolding.. Nanya sora?! (What was that?) so anyway I made it back in one piece, and so did everyone hahha..

Sigh really need to work to overcome my fear of driving lor.. I feel very sian lor, every time when I want to go to a place, I need to call this fellow or that fellow, asking whether can send. And seriously, for those who don’t know me that well, like Kean Sheng I feel like it’s errmm kind of shy to say like, “ I’m scared of driving that’s why I don’t drive.. So can you send?” He will be like “….?” That is like… well if he was a close friend different story la…

So that’s my life… huh? Why am I scared of driving? Oh ya, some people don’t know hor… well, it may sound kind of silly, but what the heck….

When I was a L license, I had driving lessons like the rest of you, and I got bullied lor on the road… the fellow almost ran into my car you know. (My driving instructor cursed at the fellow, but damage done liao… scared already) And it was my right of way, during that time….

So yes, I am scared to drive even though it is my right of way. Resulting in my dad constantly calling me useless…. Honestly, he’s scolding doesn’t help lor, it makes me more scared only lor when he scolds… so, ermm that is my sob story la…

Well, then, that wasn’t the only incident. After I got my P license, my dad took me to practise driving around my area, and yup, you guessed it same thing happened.. Do I look that easy to bully when I am driving? I mean, HELLO?! It’s my right of way, so LAY OFF la.. These people are all so horrid. That time I was forced to steer away to the side of the road, almost knocking into a parked car, cause the stupid @$$hole driving the ugly yellow kelisa wouldn’t let me pass when it was MY RIGHT of way..

As Melissa would have said.. Unprintable things those drivers are… stupid ugly drivers with stupid ugly cars….

Now that I am no longer a P license, so far.. No one has bullied me; it’s that stupid sticker lor, why la must these sadistic, unethical, idiotic, hooligans bully learner drivers leh? Where is the fun in it? Eissh… geram… anyway back to the main issue..

Err.. Which was me driving back from college… and looks like that’s it la. I got back in one piece (although I almost knocked down an idiotic cyclist who parked by the side of the road to talk on his hand phone, the idiot parked quite out lor.. so stupid brainless, think what, your grandfather’s road??!! )And that’s that la hahha.. I apparently need to work hard on knowing my directions, and that’s about it la…

Nothing else, tomorrow if Gene remembers then Huey and I will be going to the tailor’s to see whether she can make the yukata a not… that’s all for now want to take a nap, or rather more like a sleep hahaha…

Oh then on Monday I will be going back to Taman S.E.A. for scout stuff, with Ai kun and Meng is supposed to pick us from there and then we can go for lunch and maybe cloth shopping for the yukata.. hehhehe.. ja ne.. oyasumi.. ara.. ame ka…. (bye.. good night….ah.. looks like rain….)

-Oracl3-

p/s: how's this size and font type? hahaha, easier read? dunno la just playing around with the stuff here kekkee

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links