✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hap:pi Fu-an:da De:iru

The title is supposed to be in katakana and is supposed to read as “Happy Founder’s Day” so to all my brother and sister scouts. Happy Founder’s Day!! Yes it was on this day 98 years ago that Lord Badden Powell founded the scout movement. And also later after that the girl guides. So Happy Founder’s Day to the guides too.

Wanted to go to school today but Mr Zul said that non- students aren’t allowed in. furthermore, with my workload last night I am sleep deprived at the moment. Lazy to wake up early to go to school. Besides I was informed that it will be nothing much, just a talk by Pn Phua, then a game for the scouts.

Anyway, I am typing this at 2.40am on the 22nd of February, so ermm.. Anyway, nothing much to talk. I shall talk about Sunday and Monday, when I went out.

As I didn’t manage to post this in college today, cause smart me couldn’t find my student ID… I shall continue a little here.

I forgot to wear scouter mufti to college today.. So sad… slept late woke up late…. :-(

Oh, and Ms Sandy wasted my efforts.. The sleeping at 3am was wasted, she didn’t even let me finish past the first page and then ask me to rewrite everything… bloody FD!! Arghh.. My sleepless night, the torture was all for nothing.. She now wants me to resubmit on Monday… I tell you, I am so damn bloody pissed!!..

Sigh, ok la better finish up my C&A…. tomorrow is the presentation….


19 Nichi 2 Getsu 2006 Nen : Nichiyobi

Baked chocolate chip cookies today, and went out with Huey and Gene to the Tailor to take a look at how much it will cost to tailor a Yukata. From the sound of this tailor sounds very the expensive la. Don’t know la, gave cookies to Huey and Gene, and later in the night, Ray dropped by to get his share.

Disclaimer: I will not be liable for any, sore throat, fever or whatever illness that may arise from over consumption of the cookies. Cookies are termed under heaty food, so drink lots of water after consuming. Kekkekekke

Okay on to the next day….

20 Nichi 2 Getsu 2006 Nen : Getsuyobi

Went to Tmn S.E.A. with Ai kun, Meng, Nicholas Seoh, and Sooi Kuan. About 9.30 something, Meng picked me up, then Ai kun, then Sooi Kuan, on the way, I dropped off cookies to Eugene, as like a thank you la, since he sends me to college and sometimes back as well. So, Ai kun got a box too, hehe, so did Meng, Gene, Huey, and Ro, and not forgetting Raymond.

So 5 scouters went to school to see Mr Ravi, and talk about scouts, nothing much la, just that we met up with Seoh at the front gate and went in together. After that, they went to my house, cause Ai kun needed to discuss about the recruits camp with Christopher. While there I talked to Sooi Kuan about the Yukata, cause her mum is a tailor. So I made an appointment to go see her later.

After that, dropped everyone home, Seoh drove though, and Christopher walked home, after dropping everyone, Meng and I went down to Subang cause he needed to collect a bunch of keys, from a church member. While in the car, we talked about lots of rubbish la. (Too stupid to list, and I am too tired now to type it’s almost 3am now.)

After that, (yes another after that hahhah) we went to Carrefour that side, cause I wanted to look for cloth for the Yukata, so we thought that we would try a shop there since we were in SJ anyway. As both of us were broke, so Meng and I went over to Subang Parade and ate at Manhattan Fish Market. (Meng’s definition of broke: no cash, hence it’s time to swipe card hahaha) My first time there, not bad place hahha, high class place wor kekeke..

The food was quite nice la, and wah!! The both of us ate until so damn full. Gila man, the bill went up to 84 bucks… and I learnt something new, I learnt how to use a fish knife. Hehhe I didn’t even know such knives existed hahaha. Meng taught me how to peel a prawn using that knife and a fork kekeke.. Learnt some new stuff ya…

After that, usual la chatting, then Meng went to engrave a pendant for Jo then we went to Carrefour to look for cloth. Nothing much of interest. The designs all so damn ugly la. All so malayish.. eisshk tak mau.. Really man, when you want to make things it’s the cloth, which is the hardest to get.

So anyway, we came back to PJ went to see Sooi Kuan’s mum, and she quoted a cheaper price then the other tailor, and even told me how much estimated amount of cloth that I would need and ask me to go to Petaling Street to look. So much more better than the other one. So anyway, now when I am free I do cloth hunting hahha.

After that we went to SS2, unfortunately only Kamdar was open. And the cloth there is just as ugly. And so, I went home, bathed, tried to sleep, but failed. Read the stuff for C&A watched Lost, and Ghost Whisperer then went to bed.

After Monday, nothing much of interest happened. Just that I was stuck doing my submission for the mooting thing, and then C&A stuff, and I typed this. So now I am heading to bed. Shall post this in college since my connection is so damn crappy man.

Number one it’s slow like hell!!!

Number two I get disconnected suddenly, like that time I was talking to ccy then kena DC, and just now I was talking to nesan also kena DC.

Most annoying.


I.e. number three, I can’t reconnect. I keep getting “cannot connect to dail up networking, please check you password and try again”. Even after rebooting I get this bloody message.

(So, sorry to those who realize my sudden disappearance ya.. Didn’t mean to cut you guys off, it’s my bloody connection… Honto ni Gomen nasai…)


What the hell??!! I was downloading songs also you know, not only chatting. Screw TM Net!!! @$$-er-holics that they are.. Sorry grumpy cause sleepy. It’s really 3am laio..

I didn’t check the spelling, maybe before I post it in college tomorrow I will check if not sorry, put up with typos and grammar la hahhah

Oyasumi nasai

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links