✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, January 22, 2006

Otan:joubi Ome:deto Meri:sa cha:n

The title just means happy birthday Melissa, cause it’s her birthday today. Well you must be thinking what’s with the “ri” instead of the “li” well, the Japanese have no “L” you see, hence they use the “R” in place of it. Cause what they want is the sound.

Anyway, I seem to overuse that word, but ah what the heck, anyway hahaha, mel had a party last night at her house. It was quite a nice party, the food was great, she catered from a place called Banana café heheh, and well actually I was kind of tired, cause the night before was Huey’s early Birthday dinner, I had sake (rice wine) remember? And to counter that I drank a lot of ocha (green tea), resulting in a sleepless night for me, only managed to fall into a light sleep at about 3/4am? And at 7.30am that Meng called me, and as I said light sleep, I woke up. There was a scouter workshop on Saturday you see, and he was going, so he called to confirm details. So I asked him to call Ai kun.

After that, I tried to go back to sleep but that stupid fella SMS me.. arghh mattaku, and after that, at 8.30am I had to go collect the nasi lemak which was the lunch of the scouters attending the workshop. Then at 9.30 I had to go to school with the nasi lemak. (How to sleep??!! You guys know la, my condition when I have not enough sleep…)

Well, managed to read a little land law in school, under the tree on the terrace, (nice place to read, quiet and the breeze was cool) before that we played the trust game with the other scouters. (The game involves you falling backward, and you have to trust the group of people who are catching you, or you won’t dare to fall) I didn’t do any falling (when I was a scout I had to fall from a higher level… we had to squat to catch this round, mine was where my catcher’s were standing up… that’s more scarier than theirs hahhaha) but catching, and one of the girls, fell the wrong way, resulting in her shoulder blades hitting my arms, causing my bones to hurt like hell, so I retired hahha, too old liao.. Anyway I was ill for a month and hardly drank milk as I liked cold fresh/plain milk remember..

Later, when the workshop was over, we ate nasi lemak and had a meeting, (in the end Kean Sheng didn’t show up, even though I missed call him and he called me back, and we talked for more than 20 minutes, I’m sure his phone bill is in a dire state.. but I said I won’t force him, it was up to him, whether he wanted to come a not. His reason for joining SC? “I want to feel like I belong somewhere, and that I am somebody” or something like that, then why won’t he come for meetings? God knows…I feel the same too, so i make it a point to go when i can... though i sort of get where he is coming from.. but for God's sake... things don't always go falling in our lap when we want to.. if after you have tried like me, and nothing goes your way.. then ya... i see where he is coming from.. totally...)

Then Ai kun and I went to my house. We thought that I would bath then go to her house and make apple pie, but my parents wanted to play golf, so I took my stuff to her house to bath. But first at her house, I uploaded the pictures from my camera into a CD-RW haven’t check whether the pictures are in, so I haven’t cleared my camera. And we chit chatted, went online, etc. baked and had some apple pie, painted our nails, then went for Mel’s party.

Actually I was kind of tired, as you can read from above, not enough sleep and doing stuff like that, I had no nap. The truth was we thought that we would leave early, to sleep, as we were both very tired. But mel had long lost entertaining cousins who did some magic tricks for us. (Oh mel also brought out some wine, and as you guys know I go red very easily, but I need at least half the bottle to get me a little woozy..) Hahha I guessed that they were quite frustrated, I read their moves hahha though I am not entirely sure how they do the tricks, and I can only speculate, but it was quite fun la. I love magic tricks, especially the part where I try to figure out how they do the tricks. Andrew (19, Ai kun’s and my main entertainer) showed me quite a bunch of tricks, and was quite flustered when I guessed the outcome almost all correctly. (Come on man, if it’s a two-coin trick, even though you said you put one in your pocket there’s still two in your hand. Hahha it’s logic, and you had another coin with you)

She had another two cousins yew win (19 same age, don’t know whether I spelt correctly) that did a trick, which I can guess, how he did it. Then there’s Quincy (15, doesn’t watch bleach, in fact has no idea what I was talking about when I asked him) he taught Ai kun and I how to flip cards. But anyway they said we were harder to entertain cause we were smarter!!?? (What??! We laughed a lot wert, we were so entertained man… Well I guess I read too much detective stories, murders in locked rooms are like a magic trick too, yew win called me sceptical.. I wasn’t I was just trying to guess how they did it and the outcome of their tricks). So in the end we left mel’s house a little before 11, then Ai kun sent me home. And I hit the sack hahah.. The long awaited sleep..

And today morning, Huey chan sms me asking me to go rock climbing at BU.. sob~ I would REALLY REALLY LOVE to, but I have work to do, as I have company tutorial tomorrow… sob sob~ so I told her the week after next or something la. Anyway that’s what has happened until now. And actually I had to retype a quarter of this post, because my com hanged, thanks to my MSN and smart me didn’t save.. So posting now.

Matta ne

Oh yes, I have been receiving quite a lot of complains about my blog, saying that the white background with black words makes it too hard to read, and that it hurts the eyes. Well, errr people I am kind of like “what the heck??!!” cause when you use Microsoft words or surf the net, it’s all white backgrounds with black words, I don’t see you complaining about that… but still, I shall CONSIDER changing the background, and since you guys are the one that’s complaining muahahha, you shall have to find the hex values for me to change. Just make sure that the black words still can be seen on that kind of coloured background as I am too lazy to look through the whole html codes for the colour of the words, you can send the hex value for the words too if you want. And we will see, if I receive no hex values, then LIVE WITH IT PEOPLE…. White stays muahahhahah.. white = pure… muahahhahha… Shiro wa daisuki!! Blek ;p (I love white!!)

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links