✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, November 13, 2005

Te:gami

I know I just posted this morning at 1am, but I wasn’t concentrating and didn’t write much. So here’s another hahha. The title just means “letter”, (I think I should plan my time, so that I have time to sleep and catch up on my Japanese, finding it a bit hard to find titles as I am slowly forgetting my Japanese, sigh, no practice my like lor) as in writing a letter to someone. This post is entitled letter because I was typing a letter. Hahah a formal letter to my lecturer requesting to change tutorial days.. As my old tutorial group forces me to go to college on Thursdays. As some of you may know, I don’t have to go to college on Thursdays. So, to me it’s a hassle to go down, besides I have piano class on that day as well, so I don’t want to feel tired. Besides I love having a day off every week. Kekkeke *evil grin* Anyway, Xian Ai was kind enough to change days with me, as Thursdays are more convenient for her, as she has to go down on Thursdays already. So, I was supposed to send that letter to my lecturer last week but I am only typing it today hahahah.. Talk about procrastinating.

Speaking about procrastinating, I was seriously contemplating on calling this post shimatta again, or kuso hahhahha, but then again thought better of it la. Well, “why?” You may ask? Well that is because I have Equity and Trust (E&T) tutorial tomorrow and as I have changed my Company Law tutorial group, I have that tutorial tomorrow too. And I haven’t finished preparing for company, let alone started on E&T. I am a gonner, the last E&T tutorial I wasn’t really prepared and I kena bang by Ms Sandy. If this round it’s the same, she’s 100% gonna request that I see her privately. Arghh crap man..

Also I still haven’t finish editing the essay, in fact I haven’t touched it since that day, I really can’t cut down, sigh.. I am a seriously lousy writer.. Tasukete!! How do you cut down four pages into two??!!

Errmm what else? Oh, on Friday I attended a friend’s birthday party. It was mostly the law class people that she had invited, and some of her friends from her SAM days. But there were a lot of people there. The food wasn’t really to my liking though, it was Domino’s pizza (did I spell it correctly?), and I actually don’t like Domino’s. But overall it was quite fun la, though this round no one got thrown into the pool, and I made some new friends i.e. the first year law students. And that Jin Yiu now a.k.a. Gary was there too. Haha the fellow never change, but I think he has an admirer, from his class (Jin Yiu is now my junior hahah he’s first year law now) haha interesting no? Now I have something to tease him about if he kacau me again hahaha..

Anything else? Ohya, I dropped of the cookies at Eugene’s, (Arigatou Rowan for driving me to drop off the cookies.) this Eugene is so evil, he say scared I give him anthrax, hmmph evil boy, no more cookies for you..Just kidding.. hahahha.. Anyway, remember the just kidding thing I posted about not long ago? Well I kept using it against the evil boy till he became so evil that he said that he wasn’t gonna teach me anything anymore.. Super evil boy hahhaha.. just kidding hahha… oh ya, Eugene, you are having exams, don’t eat so much, after sore throat.

For those who received the cookies, please finish them off in about 1 or 2 weeks time. It was baked yesterday, and I am guessing that it will last that long. There’s no preservatives and it has oats in it, so its healthy food I would say, but due to the chocolate chips, I would term it as “heaty” food, therefore please do not eat too many in a day.

Well, as I just posted yesterday, I have nothing much to say here today.

Oh yes, I opened another blogsite http://shiraneyo.blogspot.com I used that site to test the HTMLs that Mich gave me. Well, to check out the disaster, please take a look by yourselves. Lucky thing I didn’t try it out here hahaha I am so smart right? By the way, shirane yo means “ I don’t know.” Hahahha I simply thought of it when I opened it yesterday to play around with the HTMLs. So, judging by that blog, I will have to slowly change the stuff here lor. Looks like can’t play that kind of cheating. Gene said that he will give me blog lessons. But seeing as it is, he always says he will teach… but we are both not free etc so it’s like that lor, since he has to teach me on the spot, and can’t do it through msn or something.

Hahah, my mum is watching anime.. Am I great or what? I got my mum to watch anime. Ahhah she’s been watching this whole week. Detective Conan movies. I don’t’ think she can take those long series type. But anyway she likes mystery too (guess that’s where my liking came from hahha) so I guess that Detective Conan clicks well with her.

Sigh, I have to learn how to cook from my dad, but I am so lazy. And most of the time I am sleeping when he’s cooking. Anyway, I know the simple ones, which is sufficient for survival? Hahha.

Before I forget, Meng knows about the blog as well, as he saw me reading it in the library, and I thought what the heck, let him know la. And Eugene finally has agreed to read it. Are you reading this evil boy? Go study hahahah good luck for your exams.. don’t know how many time I said that, but I have the right to be “Cheong Hei” rite? *winks* >.< mel knows too, that I have a blog but she doesn’t know the URL.

Onechan (older sister) & onichan (older brother) I think you can give this URL to otosan (dad) when you see him online la. Hahha I shall encode all the parts in which I talk about my online and spending habits hahahha..

Oh yes, download rates are horrible recently, so I can’t even download bleach manga, so I guess I will ask Xian Ai to do it once Rowan finds her pen drive. He apparently misplaced it with his; he tied it with his and put it in his pencil box. He’s known for being blur, so I guess that I will give him time to look for it la. Xian Ai, no rush right?

Okay, I guess that I will be signing off, need to prepare for my tutorials.

Matta ne minna san!! (See you again, or something to that effect)

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:49 am GMT+9 , Blogger -Oracl3-© said...

it's not that i don't reply la..how do u wan me to reply? n recently i haven't been online ma,the com somemore recently kena trojan.. sigh... anyway, i received ur comment in my email account and i replied there, but wat the heck, anyway u wan the name in jap or eng? u hv to tell me what language you wan? ok la need to borrow book hahhaha hv to prepare for the tutorial on friday.. i really need a tag board man

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links