✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, November 06, 2005

Shi:matta

Shimatta basically means crap, like “crap, I haven’t done this” or “crap, I forgot about that”. That’s basically how it’s used, I think. I am not very sure how they use it because if you refer to a song from Naruto titled Ne Kikoe Masu ka? (Can you hear me?) There is a line that goes, “ shiawase o wasure te shimatta ra minna uta” which was translated by Animelyrics as “if you forget happiness then sing.”

Well to me I am not that good in Japanese yet, so I translate word for word. “Shiawase o” to me means “happiness”, “wasure te” means “forget” or “forgot”, “shimatta ra” to me means like “no good” or “crap” those kind of expressions, though another word used in place of “no good” is usually “yabei zo” but as I said I am not that good. Also “minna” to me means “everyone”. And “uta” means “song”. So basically its one thing to translate word for word, but like Chinese you can’t do that. It has to go with the whole sentence, so the basic thing to me means, “if you forget happiness then that’s no good (?) So everyone song/sing” hahhah its horrible man my translation hahhahha..

You know what? I am also starting to think that it is quite hard to explain the Japanese words that I use on this blog, so to you guys, go watch more anime hahhahah then I don’t have to waste my time explaining. Yes, as you all know I am a lazy person hahhahha.

So, after its active start last week, this blog has been silent for a few days, well I haven’t been online lately, that’s one of the reasons. I was back in my hometown for two days and I was engrossed with some new anime that I just bought. (Did I just say bought?? its posts like this, which makes me, consider giving the URL to my dad hahhahha…) I recently bought Soukyu no Fafner, not a bad series only 25 episodes, and its my genre, fighting and mechas….

The other one is a Detective Conan movie, yes if you look at my Friendster, or what the heck; at my personal details here on this blog (I was too lazy, so I cut and paste from my Friendster hahhahha) I have stated there that I like Detective Conan movies. Well this one is the latest movie, entitled Strategy Above The Depths. But I still feel that I like the one titled The Phantom of Baker Street the best.

The other anime that I bought is the one that I have been raving about here, Full Metal Panic, but this one is the first season only, it doesn’t even have Fummoffu!! I was ripped arghhh!! I thought that it was cheap because the original price was ____ but they were selling for ____ … (hahaha I think that I better not put the price down in case this blog’s URL falls into the hands of my dad hahhaha… Anyway there was like a 60% - 70% discount la..) so I was like “oh, what the heck. It’s a bargain”, mana tau kena tipu, takde Fumoffu!! Sigh my luck la…but Melissa says that she will burn the Fumoffu part for me and Eugene will burn The Second Raid for me so its not that bad after all, I will still have everything hehehheh

Anyway, the blog has been silent because I was watching all these until my dad started scolding and threatening to throw my anime out… sob~ he just doesn’t understand that it’s my only entertainment… It’s the holiday mar.. My one month holiday was taken up working to help with the house’s finances mar.. So evil sob~ sob~ want to throw it… But anyway that’s that, understand why he’s pissed, I really don’t do anything but lie down there till the whole show is finished and I sleep at dawn because of it hahaha but then again it’s only once in a purple moon and I only do that during my holidays mar.. Sigh…

Anyway I have strayed off the topic for quite some time now, the reason why I have titled this post shimatta it’s because it’s just that it’s crappy now. I have procrastinated for the whole one week, which is my holiday and I haven’t edited the essay that I am supposed to edit for Taylor’s newsletter, its four pages long, and honestly I have absolutely no idea how to cut it down. Heck it’s an essay!! How do you cut down an essay? (If it was a report it would had been easier to cut) I only managed to cut down like what? 4 sentences?? Arghhh I am going nuts, I never did know how to write anything short (this blog is an example.. All the posts are super long) and now I have to cut it down…

I should have named this post tasukete (help) or kuso (shit.. but nay… having a post named shit is.. well… not now maybe later hahahha) but then again its really crap, cause I haven’t’ prepared for tutorials yet which are next week, i.e. this coming Wednesday, right Xian Ai? Or is it the week after that? SAM is having exams so we don’t have a classroom for tutorials… Arghhh, I don’t know, I have read a bit on Company Law but it seems that nothing has went in arghhh CRAP!!! Now you know why this is called shimatta.

On another note, the mosquitoes still drive me nuts, I have stopped downloading songs because apparently Nicholas Leong has downloaded and burnt it all for me into audio format, all the songs that I wanted, the only question is, how do I get it from him, I hardly see him, maybe one day I will get my dad to drop by his house, Nick’s anime has been with me for centuries already, and its collected a fine layer of dust, I could take that opportunity to return it to him.

Oh, I finally went for a hair treatment, my mum finally kept her word and allowed me to have one, it was super cheap, considering the length of my hair as you guys know how long my hair is, it only cost 10 bucks hahaha that’s cheap isn’t it? Usually for my length it would be about 50-100. So, anyway, I don’t know whether it’s any better, I got steamed for goodness knows how long hahaha.. But mum also bought me a huge tub of hair treatment cream as well, from the saloon, or whatever we call it. It was really cheap 45 bucks for I don’t know; it’s heavier than the dog so I am guessing 3 or 4 kg of hair treatment cream. That’s super duper cheap right? Anyway that’s that, and the tub is sitting in the storeroom now, ready to be used at any time.

Hmmm~ what else? Oh, I know that I said the last post was done on Words, but during that time I was also on msn and wasn’t paying much attention to it, so anyway that one had less spelling errors but its still crappy, seeing that I didn’t even read through it and just posted it right there and then. (Correction it’s donut not donate..) This one is done on words as well, while its raining cats and dogs outside. And maybe later I will read through it at least once before I post this when I am free. You will be able to tell whether I did hahhaha..

What else? Oh yes, I was playing Fields of Hope on the piano when it struck me to ask my parents, what do you see when you look at the piano score? To us who have studied music we of course see all sorts of stuff like crochets, minims, rests, acciacatura, and all sorts, so it was interesting to find out what was playing on the minds of those who have never learnt music in their lives. My mum’s reply was this: “dou ya” (mandarin) it means bean sprout hhahha like “tau geh” you know hahaha and I must admit it does resemble that a little… My dad’s reply was funnier to me though, he said “cacing” hahhahah I really can’t see how in anyway, does the notes resembles any worm hhahha at least bean sprout is acceptable hehheheh but anyway that’s for the amusement.

Oh by the way, Eugene knows about this blog but refuses to come to visit it as he says that, there is sure a lot of stuff here criticizing him hahhaha.. Well to me so far, there hasn’t been… it’s mostly asking him to burn Full Metal Panic The Second Raid for me only hahaha, which I know he’s too busy to do as his exams are like what in another 2 weeks? So I only complain or I guess the better word is whine here…makes me feel better… hmmm~

Oh Eugene taught me something interesting, apparently he reads, okay not apparently, he does read those books on psychology when he’s at the bookstores, and he says that it was written that if a person says something, whether insulting a not or anything la, and right after that says “just kidding” what that person says is actually true, for example if I say “I don’t like you…just kidding” it means that I really don’t like you hahahha so everyone, beware of….. Eugene hahhahha his plans to bully me on the phone failed miserably hahhaha… well which Baka tells you what you should answer when he says something like this to bully you hahhahha…. joker of the century… oh I forgot its supposed to be DOC (donkey of the century) hahhaha.. I just love inventing my own short forms, there’s still CBJ, which I think only sister knows. Hehehe raikusho desu (it’s a secret kekkekek don’t know whether I spelt it correct kekeke) there’s also NC which I use when I sms to say that I have No Credit.. Ah there’s dieded as well, hhahah an English word that makes no sense as to me it means, died and died again; in other words the situation I am in is super bad.. I still remember Mich’s word Poring hehhehe…

So other than that, there’s nothing eventful today at all.. It’s raining so I can’t go out to shoot some hoops. The other day, my dad accompanied me to shoot some hoops hahahha he’s not bad, really, but the style is a little wrong though, but who cares? As long as the ball goes in right? My mum was even more superb; well she was a sportswoman in her younger days after all. She told me that she used to represent her school for basketball. (So besides playing volleyball for the country in the SEA games and badminton for I forgot what…district? Or was it school? Anyway it’s damn cool to me…)

Hahaha just look at that, talking about an uneventful day and another paragraph there, so as I was saying there’s nothing much eventful, just that tonight (well can’t really say tonight as I don’t know when I will be free to post this up…but then again I can always manipulate the time and date right?) for dinner we’ll be having dinner with 4th uncle and that’s that, tomorrow classes start as usual. Sigh only one class, from 8-9.30 makes me wonder what’s the point sometimes. Maybe I will post this in college then. So I guess that’s all for now, got to give the dog his bath.. The little fellow has been hiding from me the whole day because he knows that today is bathing day.. So… signing off.

P/S: Miemie and Mich.. Help me do something about this blog la…. I just want it to be something like Mich’s where the “about” part is on top the page and there’s a tag board and can play music like miemie’s. Eh Mich, why don’t I just copy and paste your HTML into my blog? Then I change the template? Cause I kind of like my template.. Do you think that is possible? I think I better save all my posts first before I try something like that. Anyway miemie do you think that it’s possible? Cause my HTMLs haven’t been changed it’s the old version of blogspot or something like that.. After that is done then only try other things la…hahaha like Mich’s blog where the cursor has words following it? I don’t know la.. I am hardly online to ask you guys for help and you guys are having exams sigh….Raymond.. Can I call you Ray here? Am too lazy to type Raymond hahahha.. Anyway do you know anything about HTMLs for blogs? If you do please help.. Thanks..

Okay, arigatou minna san for reading. Bai bai!!

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:38 pm GMT+9 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shitatta.. you are right.. it is really shimatta.. because u are talking shimatta

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links