✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, November 13, 2005

Oi:shii ka?

I realized one thing, after typing a post which is so long I rest for a few days hahhah.. I seem to be blogging very 3 days no? hahah

Anyway today’s post is titled oishii, which means delicious. the ka, you know what it means. so today's post basically means, "Is It Delicious?" You may be wondering, why such a title? well then read on...

Today I baked chocolate chip cookies for the first time!! It turned out not bad, though the oven almost made me nuts, as the oven only allowed me to bake like what 12 at a time? So anyway, we used the stove behind as well, including the conventional oven we were still baking for like 3 hours hahhaha.. But the cookies turned out okay. So I guess it’s worth it. But as there were to many cookies (bout 100 ++) I had to give them away, so I gave them to my uncle who lives down the road. Rowan, Eugene and Xian Ai. Wanted to give to gene too, but as I thought that I won’t be dropping by his place so I didn’t bring any for him, and when I got home, it was eaten, gomen gene!! Next time la hor. Oh by the way, the cookies were made following the Famous Amos recipe hahahha.. Not bad really, the taste and all..

Oh I did another personality test.. My dream guy hahhah : He is wild and adventurous. His path is often against the world. He does what he wants when he feels like. His type of girl is quite like him, independent and wise. If you love freedom and willing to risk, go for this guy.


Someone had the same result with me as above, and I told him not to steal my guy since we have the same preferences hahahha, then he told me the guy will be gay anyway, and I was like ya hor.. hahhaha he won’t be faithful to me if he’s gay hahha so like tat lor.. No offence to the gay people out there..

Oh today, well actually just a few hours ago, I went to Thomas’s father’s funeral. Sad really lor, his father was only 53 and then passed away from a heart attack. Very sudden, healthy person who doesn’t smoke. So anyway life is short, if its time its time. But anyway just want to send my love and condolences to Thomas. Didn’t know what to say at all when I called him, and when I went with Rowan and Lee Ming (Rowan drove me and we met up with Lee Ming) to the funeral parlour.. Sigh.

Oh I met Yee Jin, and… I don’t know their names la there. It’s brother’s batch of friends’ la. Anyway Yee Jin is said to be back in Malaysia for good by Yee Sin, and they were asking about brother, but only very short la. Like “still studying?” that kind of question, “when is he graduating?” so that’s all. Since brother doesn’t want to read unless he’s free, so I also lazy to write so much here muahahhaha…

Here’s another test I took
Your Sixth Sense
Your Sixth Sense Score: 73%
You are reasonable and won't get blown by temptations. However, you might miss some great opportunities.

Hahah the one above was taken by gene too, and he got the exact same results. We have 73% six sense hehehhe

For this one I don’t know if the results are the same though hahahha: how attractive am I? Hahha. He said the first part is similar though hahah

How attractive are you?
Congratulations!
You are extremely attractive to the opposite sex. You are not only good looking but your personality is also charming in many ways.You know how to get along with people and can allocate your time well. You are always popular among the opposite sex.

Anyway, so that’s the way it is. Nothing much has happened, or you could actually say that I am a little to busy to say right now what happened, hahah as it is I am talking to 3 people answering the quizzes and writing this hahhaha..

Anyway, before this, I was having an online group discssion. No names will be mentioned. But I will say that there were 3 of us. Would you feel mad, if your friend told you that, his family suspected you of stealing? Well I guess I would, but the victim in this case is a stone hahah yes a stone, he said “hey” when I called him that, but he didn’t deny right? Anyway, our discussion ended up with jokes and all, but still if u asked me.. I with my newly acquired Sherlock Holmes skills hahah, I would say that, it’s the maid. Though you may say that I am siding because the V is my friend. But still, its suspicious. Anyway, the maid had generated the trust of her employers so its kind of hard la, unless you catch her red handed.

Anyway, nothing much to say, just that when I passed the cookies to my uncle I ended up talking, (my dad claimed for an hour, but he’s been know to exaggerate 3 days into months as well hahhaa) to my aunt about today’s youngsters haha as if I am that old right? Anyway, we talked about the gejala merokok and so on la. And I ended up complaining about my juniors in scouts, how apathetic and selfish they were and how cool they think they.

So, I have nothing else to say for the moment, it’s really an uneventful week. And actually I am bogged down with tutorials next week sigh. Oh I think I better sleep soon. The stupid neighbour behind is renovating and they start work at 8 so I can’t have a lay in. So annoying man. So when I sleep late its torture la. Sigh. Nuisance neighbour.

Okay, that’s all for now. Oyasumi nasai

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:45 am GMT+9 , Blogger mikexmichelle said...

hahah yeah u write...a lot...must be beginner's syok...kidding la...i know u can write long stuff...i am just an ordinary girl...not hot only 68% =pp but to be hot have to answer very sluttily....bai bai...shimatta is a very useful word..

 
At 2:43 pm GMT+9 , Blogger ccy said...

omg! help me say condolense to thomas! why so sudden one.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links