✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, November 29, 2005

He:ri Po:tta

The title this round is meant to be in katakana. So in English it actually reads and means Harry Potter. Yes, you got that right, I am talking about the “boy who survived” the boy who was prophesied that he shall be the one to defeat the dark lord, he-who-must-not-be-named a.k.a. Lord Voldemort hahaha, well at least in J.K Rowling’s fantasy world that is, this is reality after all hahaha.

All right, the reason for me using Harry Potter as the title is because I went to watch the movie: The Goblet of Fire. I went with Xian Ai after class on Monday. We watched it at Sunway Pyramid, it’s the nearest. Hahaha, we smuggled our lunch (we had A&W) inside there to eat, cause we reached Pyramid at about 11 something only, and we bought tickets to the 11.45 show hahaha. We went there late due to unforeseen circumstances, which I will mention now.

We were late as we actually thought that we had only one class, which was C&A but it turned out that we had forgotten about the Company replacement lecture, so at 7.40 am on a fine Monday morning, we were in the library, looking for the cases that Ms.Sunitha wanted us to look up. Well lecture and all turned up okay, and we even ended early cause most of us had the cases hahaha.

Anyway back to the movie, it was nice I would say, however I would say that you would need to watch it with the mindset of a person who has yet to read the book. I discovered that when you compare the movie to the book, the movie to you would seem like a so-so movie, as the directors usually do not follow the book 100%, although it must be said that my imagination is stronger than the movie, but then again, these movie makers have a budget to adhere to, hence they can’t make it too flowerish, hahaha, if they did so people would be watching the special effects and not the show itself.

So, as onesan has not watched the show yet I will not reveal anything, just that if you watch in the eyes of a person who has not read the book then the show is actually quite a nice watch, though I must say that Dumbledore was a bit out of character. Watch and you will know why. So advise, do not compare with the book or it will be disappointing.

Apart from the movie nothing much has happened, only that today I had a law society meeting, sometimes I really wonder why does the treasurer go? I only sit there and stare into space, but apparently my divine opinions are required hahaha. So once in a while I’ll wake up from my stupor and say something, which sounds intelligible hahaha. So anyway, on Monday, we are having a law faculty trip, to places like Legal Aid for the first years, and Tenaganita and AWAM, for the 2nr years, but as the 2nd yr students are divided into two groups, it looks like most of them wants to go to AWAM. Sigh don’t know la.

Let’s see, anything else? Oh yes, that stupid idiotic Meng called me and said that he was at Taylor’s with Eugene, apparently inquiring. Don’t know about what, (they refused to tell) they wanted to ask me for lunch but I just reached home when he called. And that stupid idiotic baka aho(it means stupid in Japanese) Meng, had the nerve to ask me when was the dinner. Jackass he is the one that planned it and left everything to me and he can’t even do a decent thing like remembering where it is. Curse him to oblivion. I should have answered him “never”. Jackass, jackass, jackass Meng the last time I ever plan anything for him if I can helpit, if it’s for my interests as well then I have no choice lor. But what ever it is, good luck to his future wife I tell you.

Okay enough of that, erm I had land tutorial today, and it was nothing much. Classes are like usual. But this whole month I discovered that I have been in an extremely temperamental and bad mood. I am lacking sleep thanks to the drilling neighbour, and I don’t know la, just bad mood and Gene? It’s not PMS, you can’t PMS the whole month okay. So just warning you guys to be careful, I might be laughing one minute and black the next. Even Gene asked me to talk to him only when I am in a good mood, hahaha since when was I in any good mood?

Oh yes, regarding my blog, I have added in the English translation of the Japanese words that I have used, (it’s the small black words underneath the Japanese words), as I am sure that not all of you have fully read or have even read the past posts, and knowing everyone’s memory span, I thought that it would make it easier. Not a bad effect right? Hehehe I am so smart hahaha, anyway the translation for the tag board is right at the end, (it includes the translation for the “tag” button as well, the whole thing was meant to come together) because there was no space at the top. It was a bit the troublesome, cause after that all the words became as small as the black words, sigh so mafan, I had to do all sorts to get them back to the correct size, and now also it’s not the original size. Sigh.. So that’s all I did to the HTMLs. So smart right hehehe

I have nothing else to type anymore, so I guess that I will be ending here, but before that, for my next posts, I was thinking of writing about things I dislike, well I thought of that cause this Gene says that he hates, literally not being the first to know things. So I thought that maybe I should write down what I dislike, can’t really say hate.. Anyway so that’s all for now. Signing off.. kyosukete minna (be careful people), well of me that is hahaha

-Oracl3-

PS: Gene, Chai Kun, Li Shawn, they all also didn’t invite me, so it just goes to show how close I am to them and why I can’t go for their thing. You on the other hand are invited for both see.. So I am no hypocrite..

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:16 pm GMT+9 , Blogger squall_ch33s3 said...

Neva invite me!!! Hehe,never mind anyway,I'll be a "baka" alien over there... =P

Me watch Harry Potter too...but I find it boring...u know why? Cuz I never watched the previous movies nor read any of the books at all!!!

Hahaha...wat to do,my classmates wanna watch mar...so I hafta join oso...aiks~ =P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links