✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, November 01, 2008

smokes gets in my eyes.. literally...

31st October 2008 was halloween.. although this country of mine doesn't widely celebrate it as in like the west, Mel decided to organise one for our university mates.. so we did.. and on the 31st we ended up at TGIF at the curve for dinner and to well.. just be what we aren't haha..

Well.. there's nothing much to say here.. the pictures will say it all, when blogspot or maxis.. stops being such and ass and allows me to upload pictures.. so await an edit to this post...

Edit


Here we have Terence as the Joker from batman.. Me as a Japanese School girl... most likely from Tokyo haha.. Xian Ai & Wei Li the devil... Some waiter from TGIF posing as grim the ripper and Marlyn as some vampire...


after dinner we headed to Quatron near KLCC for some clubbing.. it's anew club with the concept of having 4 seasons.. hence the reason of my post now... If you are the kind like me, who goes clubbing for the dancing part and not the drinking part.. then please spare yourself the misery of going to Quatron..

That place is for people to drink!! There is no dance floor.. I reapeat... THERE IS NO DANCE FLOOR. The place is horrid if you hate ciggeratte smoke like me.. and well my allergies thank you to it.. My eyes sting like mad.. and well.. strangely enough.. I didn't cough that much as I thought I would.... Well in return I got a headache.. guess the people nearby must have been smoking... ermm.. Dunhills I think... Well, if I recall correctly that's the brand that gives me minimal cough but a huge headache... sigh..

Well, the smoke was horrible for my eyes.. and I suffer the effects still... one day after that.. And I've washed my hair twice and it STILL STINKS OF CIGGERATE SMOKE... Woe is me.....

Listening to Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture..... fitting?? Watched 2 movies today.. The Holiday and 21.. Yesterday I watched Just Like Heaven.. all 3 are nice movies.. shall review them later when I get the chance... Since I start work this coming monday... =.='

And also speaking of which.. when the club asked for contact details I purposely changed one of the digits of my handphone number to avoid getting spammed by them.. and woah... they still managed to send spam to me... =.=' horrible.. totally horrible...

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links