✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Karaoke 210808

On the 21st of August 2008, after refusing to plan any outings because Seoh said he would do it... Which, as expected, in the end resulted in it being arranged and planned out by me and Leong, we went out for karaoke.. [I was dubbed the Event Manager ==' pay me and I won't mind the title haha... >:)]

Unfortunately, as Seoh had work, we had to go at night... ==' which means more expensive.. sigh.... But all the same we had fun... So who went? well, there was obviously the 3 people mentioned above, plus Xin Yin and her friend.. Pei Ling? Hope I got her name right...

I honestly wasn't very happy that I had to end up doing the work, when it was only for 4 people, and Seoh was busy bragging that he had orgnized bigger things than this.. knowing him, his information isn't credible.. or maybe he is more responsible when it comes to work, but couldn't give two hoots when it comes to friends...

Since he was bragging so much, I meant to teach him a lesson, and I decided to really not lift a finger.. if he doesn't do it, I just don't karaoke, simple I won't die from that.. but guess Leong really wanted it? haha cause he got the ball rolling, and arranged for a time when we were all free... hence.. we ended up in Red Box at the Curve..... Though I had expected it to turn out that way... I still wasn't happy =.='

But I wasn't about to let that spoil my mood for the night right? and besides.. Seoh offered to drive.. so it was all well and fine... and off we went for a buffet karaoke...

The new pop star? haha


Xin Yin & I, you know, actually this picture was taken upside down? Honestly 360.. Maybe.... Hmm... oh well... *shrugs..* cross your fingers to say goodbye to days where you tilt you heads to view my pictures here...

Obviously and outing is never complete without a groupie..
Well, we should know everyone here by know.. the unknown is Pei Ling. We've got some posers here haha

Nick Leong & I

Nick Seoh & I, after many attempts of trying to take this picture by ourselves.. cause he's vain?? it's the truth... haha

Pop stars in the making? haha Those were some of the food we ate haha..

And that 's all.. nothing much.. we sang/screamed?? till we were haorse, and well, I think the fun thing bout night karaoke is, if they don't have patrons waiting to take over your room.. you can sing till kingdom come....

Not to say it's my first time karaoke-ing at night, but the last round we left to catch fireworks, and well, me being a poor student... We usually go in the day time cause it's cheaper... It was an experience.. and it was quite fun.. Did I mention.. really pricey too? O_o'

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links