✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, August 01, 2008

Wendy's Birthday 160508

Facebook is a retard. No matter how many times I try to upload the pictures from Wendy's birthday onto facebook.. just when it's done.. it will tell me that upload failed.. I give up!

Whoever wants the pictures...

Get yourself Skype [Because my MSN is retarded as well] and add me, or see me in person with a pendrive!
*****

Okay, back to the post.. on the 16th of May 2008, Wendy decided to celebrate her Birthday with us after class.. and she graciously; knowing that our driver's license is for decoration.. Drove us all to Midvalley Megamall.. A place I've not been for years.. because it's so far away from home..

When I have Bandar Utama so near by, why waste petrol going there... further the shops are all the same.. [Guess it's also because I don't really shop, nor fancy shopping.. I prefer eating haha] but I digress.. We headed to Midvalley, and to Kiku Zakura to celebrate her birthday :)

Me, Xian Ai & Mel...

This is what I ordered.. Beef something.. Tasted so Chinese... =.='

Poised to eat...

The people... on the other side of the table, we have the Birthday girl, Wendy, Eddy, & Siew Peng..

The people who came for the dinner.. we have Shien Wei next to me, and Kenny next to Wendy.. The one taking the picture is..Daphne.. Sorry.. I didn't load a picture with her inside...

We sat and ate, and chat.. and drunk tea... and then.. it was time...
For the nutella cake

Birthday Girl making a wish...

Giving the cake the first cut...

The nuttella cream in the cake...

The tea cups were interesting.. so I took shots of it haha

Well, that's about it.. we ate and chatted.. and as we were all quite full, and there was a slice of cake left, we played a game, called the number's game.. I think.. We chose a person, who picks any number between 1-100, and other's have to NOT guess the number but it's an elimination process. Allowing the number for the players to pick to be significantly reduced...

If say I chose the number 50, and a player says 30.. the number range has become 31-100, and as they guess, the number becomes less, if the next player guesses 60 it's range is further reduced to 31-59 etc

If the player guesses the number he/she loses, and has to eat a slice of the cake. If we are at the last two numbers, eg 49-50 is the range.. .if the player doesn't guess the number i.e. guesses 49, the person who chose the number loses and has to eat the cake...

We were so noisy in this game haha.. but in the end we finished the cake.. and left..

The parking rate is RM1 for the first 3 hours and a dollar added on for every consecutive hour.. guess what.. we were there for 3 hours and 3minutes.. so we had to pay an extra dollar for 3 minutes =.='

But all was well, it was a fun outing :) Wendy sent us all home after that, so nice of her :)

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links