✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, August 04, 2008

Guitar strings, eludes me...

Sigh, what's with Mondays and Music schools not being open..? When my parents got back, they wanted to go out for lunch.. so we headed to ss2 for lunch... whilst there, I thought that I would get the long awaited guitar strings...

Out of the 2 music schools I know there, both were closed. The only one open was wagner piano, and whoa.. the strings there were expensive... so I thought I would scout around first before deciding to buy there...

In the end we headed to the piano school in my area... I recall that it used to be open everyday of the week except Sunday.... but it was closed as well. Ironically the sign on the door said among others "business hours, monday 2-10pm".. I was there at 2.12pm...

Well, while typing this, I realized it could be school holidays or something.. but whether it's really school holidays.. I wouldn't know...

ermm, on another note... I got my fix of anime today.. Yipee.. Thanks to Cheese.. who also helped me a little in well.. ermm.. don't get shocked.. but helped me in job hunting... and scanning a picture of my *sobs* fat face for any online applications I might want to do [I don't have a scanner.. so I had to ask for help..]

Sigh.. I've lived a very fortunate life for almost my whole life, thanks to my parents, I'm well provided for, and I don't need to look for a job unless I'm extremely bored and wish for something to fill my time. But as I've plenty to do in the house and all.. not to say, that I've never worked.. Sadly, but not so sadly, I've worked at least twice, during my high school days..

I was mostly busy in Curricular activities, and volunteer [scouts]... And well, I've ton of things to keep myself occupied... It never really crossed my mind to look for a job just to earn extra income, besides the allowance my parents give me, is more than enough...

Guess it's because I don't really spend, since my necessities are all provided for... nor find a need to spend, nor do I really like shopping... [most of what I saved from my allowance went to, birthday presents, books, stationary, photocopying, blank CDs, and anime... and well mostly food.. sue me, I'm sort of a glutton...]

In one point of view, I don't see myself as a spoilt child, nor do I think others will see it that way. I believe that I'm quite independent when it comes to taking care of myself.. though I tend to be dependent when I can be..hehe [And I'm definitely not financially independent yet..] I'll learn and all, and pick up whatever skills it takes to survive if there's no one there for me... but I've always been financially supported... [if some people want to dispute about me taking public transport.. please bear in mind that at least 4 women get raped everyday in KL. and the annual reported rape case.. yes, only those that are reported, we're not counting unreported yet, for the year 2006? or was it 2007, was more than 3,000 cases... So forgive me for being preferred to be driven around, and yes I intend to improve on my driving skills.. I can't always rely on people to drive me around....]

But in another point of view. I'm spoilt in another way. I know some people, even younger than I, have to work to support themselves and their families, or at least help out with the family business [You can see such kids, at restaurants, shops, even the Pasar Malam] They aren't exactly working for extra pocket money to spend, but to help out... So I guess I'm lucky in that sense..

There's nothing wrong with working for pocket money to buy something you've always wanted, but don't really want to ask our parents because they deem it unnecessary or a waste of money. But I don't seem to have the need to want the something extra like others.. whatever I wanted, I saved my allowance to buy.. [Guess it's because I don't wish for things that costs a few hundred bucks... I mean story books costs about 30 bucks a book, that's affordable if I save my allowance. Even anime.. costs about that much per series.. So I don't need that much.. I spend within my limits.. and didn't ask for more...]

Well, guess that's just me... Although I try my best not to burden my parents with unnecessary stuff... Sometimes I still do.. sigh.. but guess that's how it is... at least, I feel that I'm not a money sucker.. or something like that... And I'm an Idiot who doesn't really ask for things...

I mean if you know, your parents can't afford it.. why bother asking.. it hurts the parents sometimes to feel that they can't give their child this toy he/she wants so much.. haha though I'm not sure if my parents felt that way haha :p and well.. you know the works...

Ok, enough about that.. But I'm currently awaiting my CLP results, but am not totally bumming at home.. I do go out with friends once in a while, and well. Honestly, I've got quite a few things to keep me busy at home, like stalled projects, spring cleaning.. well summer cleaning =.='

oh and actually just yesterday Ccy, came by to visit, before going back to Ipoh.... As I had made an apple pie the day before, he had the luxury? haha... well the fortune of having a slice of it :p chatted for a bit, then he had to head back to Ipoh.. nothing much..

Before that.. Past few days.. I was on a cleaning spree.. cleaning the rooms, etc.. and uploading all those pictures for my brother, who doesn't bother to read my blog, nor any other posts besides the one about the time he was back home.. sigh.. such a brother I have..

And... that's bout it.. this post is long as it is...

I've been tagged by my cousin.. yipee.. so since I'm bored now.. I shall go do the tag :)

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links