✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, June 24, 2008

死にたい!! 試験が大,大,大,大嫌いよ!!

WARNING: RANT AHEAD

Title: しにたい!! しけんがだい,だい,だい,だいきらいよ!! : I want to die!! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE EXAMS!!

Okay, you definitely know you've reached a whole new height when death seems more appealing than sitting for exams..

Can't help it.. I've been taking exams since I was 6? or was that 7? Whatever.. you would think that I'd gotten used to it, being forced to take exams for at least 15 years.... but enough is enough.. I seriously don't mind studying.. In fact.. believe it or not, I enjoy it sometimes, especially if the topic appeals to me.. but studying for exams??? I'd rather swallow rat poison!! [I guess I'm the type who can't handle stress? having lived a stress free life for most, or as some would claim, relatively for the whole of my 22 years..]

As we grow older, the standards for exams obviously gets harder...[& I still stay as lazy as ever, studying the day before the exams.. not paying attention in class, nor doing my tutorials/ homework... hence the contribution...] but you feel the stress more, because you don't want to waste your parents money if you had to resit or whatever... also... who in their right mind likes classes on their weekends???!! not to mention, the future of your working life rests in University/Qualifying Exams...[simply worded as, the stakes are higher as you grow older..]

Don't qualify = no professional job/wasting the money spent on your degree = no money = can't survive in urban area
[unless you want to be a farmer or something in the outskirts.. not intended to be insulting, by the way..]

Unless you want to plant sweet potatoes for food in your garden, to survive... if you even have one... And make sure your water usage is within 20 cubic metres, if you live in Selangor [cause that's how much the state government is giving free, or so they said..].. Also, you might want to save up on your candles, and the wax, add some salt [if you can afford it] to keep your candles burning longer, because you sure as hell won't be able to afford electricity... your feet will be your best friend if you ever need to go down to KL.... [what with the increased standard of living..]

But you know what? that's just plain stupid.. to die because of exams =.=' that's the heat talking [studies in Japan have shown that the hotter the weather, the more likely people are to commit suicide..]

You will forever be remembered as the Girl/Guy who succumbed to exam pressure and killed yourself... [okay, that doesn't even sound remotely amusing... it's sad... & sounds stupid... like you're some nerd whose life revolves around exams and books... again, not intended to insult...] it's not the end of the world... really, if you fail exams, you can always resit, admist the nagging from parents on money wasted and the disappointment of relatives... [Guess, the nagging is enough to drive you to suicide/insanity?] And well.. some rare employers don't bother much about how well you did as a student, as long as you perform on the job, because they know that some people just suck in taking exams... but that's your luck...

But for me? I've better things to live for... guess it's back to the darned books.. I really, REALLY hope, that I'll manage to finish studying all 10 subjects before 14th July 2008.. or I'm as good as screwed....

Why the sudden outburst you may ask? Well with only 3 weeks more till exams.. I've spent the whole day today studying, well almost the whole day.. and I've only done 7 chapters for one freaking subject!! to add salt to the wound... my memory power doesn't seem to be as powerful as before.. not to mention that I have 10 subjects for crying out loud... somebody pass me the arsenic like NOW please....!!

-Oracl3-

Dying..... symptoms of stress already showing.... my appetite has already been affected, and so has my sleep & my skin.... and yet my concentration is still so crap.. Where the hell has my memory power gone too???? GAAH!!

Sigh, why am I an idiot who never changes? Whom can only do last minute work? Why??!! Sigh...

[There's a reason why it's called a rant...]

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links