✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, June 12, 2008

今日は牛が見っていたんだ!

039EDITED: on 13th June 2008...039
P/s: I got some slight complaints about the Monologues, even though they were placed between [], () or **. so for this post, I shall colour them, and hopefully remember to do the same in the future.. +By the way, my monologues are like, just random sentences/my random thoughts thrown in to the flow of the story..some find it disconcerting? so I'm colouring them to avoid confusion+
Title: Kyou ha ushi ga mitteitanda![corrected by gene.. I don't really get his explanation though...] : I Saw a COW today!..053

Yes, you read right, I SAW A COW TODAY!035

You know, those little cows uncommon in Malaysia?078

In Malaysia we usually get cows... well, not to say they are ugly per say.. but we grew up on Enid Blyton and other English books now didn't we? [At least I hope most of my readers did..014]

So cows that are wholly black, or wholly brown, or black & brown, don't really appeal to us..023

Oh, I remember a trip of mine in the UK, our first trip out of Reading. A society organised a trip to Bath, and we saw our first Western cows for the first time..055

Yes, I'm talking about those little black & white ones... So uncommon on tropical soil...057

And back to the title --> I SAW A COW TODAY!051

Yes, I saw a cow, and I saw a black & white cow, I saw a cute cow.. it was so adorable.. And guess where did I see it?019

.038..................

038...........

038.......

038...

038..


060I saw it at the Kelana Jaya LRT station, as I was exiting the ticket booth, on my way home! [After a grueling 9-5 Evidence class...040]

056Coming out and walking to the over head bridge, I was greeted by.... this..
-->


Isn't it just adorable??
チョ可愛い!!034

A puffed up little cow! Okay, it wasn't little, it was about my height.. Okay, it was taller than me... But it was so DARN CUTE!!034 [Though My revengeful Miniature Pinscher is still much, much cuter.. ~click on the links for my cute doggie~ :p]

Initially I thought that it was just some blown up cow, with a weight at the bottom, because when I saw it, all it did was wobble back and forth.. then as I was walking pass it.. when I got a surprise...001
[There were some ladies giving out some little card and magnet, which I shall explain later..]

**This lady gave me a magnet, telling me it's a book mark.. [Well, benefit of the doubt, I haven't tested it yet to see if it sticks to the fridge... CONFIRMED! It's a magnet.. What is with that lady??!... Magnet & bookmark are two different things..003] well, as the cow was so cute.. unfortunately I was being rude, and wasn't looking at the lady, but the Cow..087**
When I saw it move it's hand..001 [that's why I was staring at the cow and not looking at the lady] I did a double take, and as I reached out my hand to receive whatever the lady was giving me.. the cow turned around! I was shocked... And enquired with the lady.. well, my choice of words.. weren't the best...

Maybe it's because of habit..
[I tend to talk, as if I'm not a human, and as if humans are a totally different species from me... Sorry, it's a habit for me, when I go to a mall and say "Woah, so many Humans!" 002]

Here's the conversation...

Lady-->066"We're celebrating... '[lost to me, because I was staring at the cow]', and this is a book mark... [got my attention by pointing at said item...]"

*Cow suddenly does this cute little jump around thing...*

Me-->001"Is there a HUMAN in there?"

Lady--> 003"Yup, it's a Human, you can take a picture with it if you want"020
[Maybe she thought, I really thought that it's a cow or something..077]

So, as Mel & Xian Ai were ahead.. I caught up & told them...

"It's so damn cute, and the lady says we can take a picture if we want to!"058

And Mel & I, excitedly did a U-Turn to the cow and took a picture of it [as seen above] and we took this too.. -->
Me and the cute little cow

Guessed it was puffed up due to some cooling system I guess, when I stood next to it, i heard some fans, and it felt kind of cool.. so I guess the choice of material and all, was to keep the poor guy inside from fainting from the Malaysian heat.. 083
What were they celebrating? 019International Milk Day! YUM! YUM! [I LOVE my MILK!034]

It will be on the 17th of June 2008 [Tuesday] at the KL Central Station. Where all the trains meet..020

Too bad I don't have any classes on Tuesdays, 071or I could exchange the card given to me, for a carton of milk [the small carton, I presume] and a mystery gift!017


-Oracl3-

039Sorry, I broke my hiatus.. I couldn't help it.. but I am seriously trying to cut down...024

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links