✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Revengeful Miniature Pinscher

"Hell hath no fury, as a little doggie scorned"
-Sayaka's own made up quote-
a tiring, but amusing day... well my other immediate family members will find it as amusing as i... :p

my dog, is so used to getting so,so, so, so much attention, that he turns into a revengeful little thing when he is denied that little pleasure of his..

i know they say that a dog's character reflects that of their owner's, but i don't personally recall issuing a vendetta out to anyone or anything that ignores me.. well, i admit, in some ways his character is like mine, short tempered and feisty..

but hey, i guess toy dogs are just like that, they pick up things like your laziness, and your love to eat anything (but not everything, and he doesn't like some stuff i do...) but, i guess he is pretty much the family pet, but because his attachment with me is greater, he must have picked up most of his bad habits from me...

now i wonder... who is the revengeful one in the family? which makes him exert his revenge?
a great mystery.. but i have a guess... :p

anyway, i digress as i am straying as far as away as the moon from my original intention of this post...

so... how and what did he do, till i found it so amusing... writing about it now, after my 2 hour nap (approximately 3 hours from the incident) seems to have caused me to loose speed, but i shall endure...

today, a Sunday, being the unfortunate soul that i am (as are every other CLP students) i had a class in the morning.. being used to sleeping at about 5 am, i only managed to gather about 4 hours of sleep... (some of you may argue that's enough, but not for me..) tired and sleepy, and after a 9am -2pm class... i was both mentally and physically tired..

but as my father wanted to get out of the house, literally, and go for a walk in a shopping complex, he went along with my mom to Berjaya Times Square (BTS). quite a convenient choice, as it requires us to just ride on the trains, and so they invited me to join them after my class for lunch, which i did.. and i walked around a bit..

as they were there since 1230pm, we decided to make a move around 5 something... during lunch, we were contemplating where will the dog exact his revenge for being left home alone... he usually takes it out on me.. (for no good reason.. honestly, i can't find a good reason for him to release his anger on me =.=')

this little rascal, sniffs out the possession(s) of the person in which he wishes to exact his vengeance... with no way to shift a bookshelf full of my books, i therefore always fall victim.. after the last time in SAM where he pee-d on my piano book, because i was too busy with my projects.. i tred hard not to leave anything within pee-able reach.. but i can't do much about a bookshelf, which received much assault when i was in the UK.

now my dad today, decided to be a kind soul, and tried to spare me the dog's wrath (hey it's not my fault, really, i would rather stay home with the dog then attend a 5 hour class...) my dad surrounded my bookshelf with the dinner chairs.. now since i'm lazy, i doubt the dog will take the trouble to squeeze himself between the chairs to exact revenge on innocent ol' me...

but dogs.. hey, don't think they are stupid... sometimes, he tends to be really ingenious in unsuspecting manners... unable to release his anger on his usual subject, he averts his attention to other things....

......

upon return home, my mom needed to throw something, and stepped on the pedal to open the dustbin... only to find that the little bugger, had conspicuously sprayed his urine exactly on the foot peddle.. well we know one plus one is two... haha.. naturally she got angry and spanked the little fella, who ran into his sanctuary....

next it was a "treasure" hunt for the three of us, to find out how revengeful he was....

note: my mom's work bag was on the floor....

........

....

..

.

incredible! an absolute genius! you guessed right!

the second victim, was yet again..... my mother.

as he had pee-d on her bag, resulting in her threatening to lock him behind in the kitchen every time we have to leave him home alone..

which, resulted in dad's protest about his golf sets falling victim to his wrath... haha... oh well, guess that's life.. i really wonder why does he have to do that, he really doesn't like to be alone.. but then again, i guess toy breeds are just like that..

*temperaments of a spiteful miniature pincher...*

-Oracl3-

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links