✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bad, Bad....

"There has been worse...."

I had worse days, but today was bad. it's been quite sometime since i had a bad day.. i tend not to remember them anyway....

What went wrong? well, let's see, to renew my sibling's touch and go card, they said that they had to do it in person, and since they are overseas, they need to send a letter, with their signature on it... it's so troublesome... (my dad and i, as we left the office said at the same time "so mafan..")

(but that's not so bad... technology now is so advanced.. besides there are ways....)

After that, it was actually fine, class even ended an hour and a half earlier today, so i was happy that i could get home early... my friends sort of MIA-ed on me... and all i heard before they went MIA was KL Central, so i thought, i would just make it there then, but then, i found out they were actually in the loo... (i was too tired to think where they actually were.. my only thoughts were to get home) no biggie, i will just grab the train first to my long awaited dinner haha....

BUT.....

The train was delayed.... and there was i quote "a technical error, the train will stop longer at each station" (at least i think that's what i heard, i was in the train, and couldn't hear it clearly...their english is so superb....) arghh... instead of taking the usual 20 minutes to get home, it took me double the amount.. close to an hour to get home...this was my pet peeve...

To top it off, i had to stand the whole time, while i was squeezed like a tinned sardin. for a normal healthy person, that's no problem.. the problem was my anaemia...

In crowded places, it means less oxygen for me... so no matter how much people stared at me, and no matter how much they thought i was rude.. i wouldn't budge from my position near the door... i needed the air.. or i could throw up.. or worse faint.. it wasn't that bad.. cause about 2 stops away from mine i got a seat... better than nothing... at least my nausea didn't worsen...

Upon reaching, my stop, i called my mom....

Numerous times.... that wasn't so bad, if you don't count the annoying, house phone and my mobile... the idiotic telephone service installed a voice mail for my home phone, so i kept getting directed there, which means my money goes flying, and when i want to actually redail my home number i ended up dailing the sms notification on my balance.. at least 3 times..

blasted phone is such a sloth.. so slow moving arghhh....

It wouldn't be that bad, since no one was answering the phone, i don't live that far from the station.. but the heavens were against me, as it was raining.... but i was actually annoyed enough to walk.. when lo and behold.. my mother finally answers the phone, and insists that she picks me up...

So it wasn't that bad... i didn't get drenched.. and though hunger added to my annoyance, i am now waiting for one of my favourite dishes being cooked by my mom...

Also with her not answering the phone so soon, i managed to run an errand.. that's why i said there were worse days, (or worse to come... as i dread next thursday...) or maybe it's just the optimist in me, looking for that silver lining.. as my dad says.. and i quote yet again.. "you are an over-optimist" well if that existed.. but i think due to current and not so current circumstances i have been downgraded to just an optimist..

not that bad right? at least i am still an optimist??

~~

on another note, maxis is being a tad weird... but the connection isn't much to complain much of late.. although it is irritating to have my downloads interupted, but at least the connection is much more stable of late...

~~

i seem to have random spots on me.. pimples or insect bites? i m not sure.. all i know is that it swells and it's red, and it either itches or hurts.. maybe both....

~~

besides that, i was told that i was low class, by my own relative... it's nothing much, if saving money makes me low class.. ermm what does that make all those who save regardless of social stature? different people have different views..

so i guess rich people just like to waste??

even if i were rich, i don't think that i would be so wasteful...

this attitude of not wasting apparently gave rise to a misunderstanding, but it is all in the past.. so i couldn't be bothered much, but just thought that it was interesting to note down for my own future self reference, that no matter how careful you are, one man's tea is another man's poison...

and just when you think that not wasting is good.. it can actually sometimes work to your detriment..

~~
You are what you write..

somehow the conversation of being able to tell a person's personality from his/her blog, became a topic first with huey then with ccy as well (and seemingly a few others..)... and i was asked to anaylse a person(s) personality based on his/her blog.. the way you write, how frequent you write the designs you chose, all speak mountains against you.. it's also a bonus if i know you in person..

But this, i realise may not be very accurate, because as in my case, my blog was designed by ccy, though i did give him an idea of what i wanted, but the colour schemes and all were choosen by him.. so if you were to judge me, based on my blog.. you will have to look beyond the colour scheme used...

another thing that i was reminded of was, not everyone analyses other people.. they don't think to anaylse.. like that time when i was in Reading.. whenever i analysed people, i was accused of being over analytic.. but there are things that i see that other's don't (i'm not talking about unhuman things... haven't seen those in a while ahha)

it got me thinking, maybe i should have been a psychologist? haha.. but i think such skills will come in handy when i start working...

but sometimes i do wonder, why do i anaylse so much.. maybe that could account for the white hairs sprouting on my head...

~~

lately i have been receiving comments that my English used on this blog is horrendous, my grammar, my spellings...

proof read my blog? i used to do that, then i got lazy about a year or more ago..(who wouldn't with posts this long and frequent..) but at least i now type full words instead of sms spellings.. (as far as possible that is... there are times when i blog in a rush, or without a totally sound mind)

as for the typos.. half the time i type faster than words appear. and i type while i am on the bed, so i couldn't really be bothered.. sometimes my left hand types faster than my right hand.. hence all the errors.. and i'm too lazy to proof read... so there you have it all the errors glaring straight back at you...

one thing i noticed was that.. i have a tendency to be sort of melodramatic.. maybe i've read to many of certain types of books, that i remembered that once a friend of mind commented that my style of writing was simliar to that of JRR Tolkien..

My,my such an honour.. but that could also mean, that my writings are as dry as a history book, and has a tendency to be melodramatic.. about it being dry, i am absolutely unsure, as some people it seems, take joy in reading what i wrote..

but the melodramatic part of my blog, i admit it's true, for i myself have noticed that my method of writing, can follow how stories are sometimes written... i feel that i sound too british too sometimes... but that is my manner of writing... as a reader you have a choice not to read...

~~

one of my close cousins, namely Ben, has just recently flew to australia, and as he has already contacted me, and as he is currently online, i know that he is safe and sound, and he will soon be enjoying himself in a foreign land as i had, once upon a time...

due to the reason of his leaving, and to aid another cousin in the usage of her english, we decided to open and co-author a new blog called.. Generation L to know more about it, click on the link..

i had asked ccy to help with the blog layout, but as he is busy with tests and all.. i did not pursue it.. when ever he is free it's fine by me...

~~

Watching TV or shows are educational, if you aren't the type who merely just watches for entertainment..

i have a tendency to sometimes google things that i watched.. like the recently le chevalier d'eon and The king of yesterday and today...

watching these shows.. i tend to look up related things to it.. for example, with the aforementioned shows.. i had looked up the history of King Louis XIV and also Emperor Yong Jing and the Qing dynasty, as well as France in the 16th century.. whether i actually memorised(or properly read through) what i looked up, is debatable. but i can assure you that i do remember part of what i had looked up...

my recent MSN nick Fais ce que tu veux means "do what you will" in french. originally i was using fay ce que vouldras.. look it up if you will. especially if you have already watched le chevalier, then also look up novus ordo seclorum (latin for new order of the ages)

unrelated somewhat, but i came across it while reading information online is ubique sub terra (everywhere underground)

it's interesting what you can learn... from searching about things i watched on le chevalier, i learnt that the chracters in the anime D Gray Man are actually based on real life people...

so some people are right when they say that Television is educational. but it depends on the person watching it... it can increase your General Knowledge...

~~

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burnt”

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links