✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, January 13, 2008

音楽はやっぱりすごい。大好き!!

“When you heart’s been poked at one too many times, you start to build an unbreakable wall around it…”

~Ongaku wa yappari sugoi.daisuki~

十三日一月二零零ハ年:日曜日

Today I went to watch the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra with Huey, compared to the last round, it was a much more enjoyable experience, there seemed to be some changes in the members, but the orchestra this round was full of more emotions than the last round. (Violinists are still oh so sexy!! >.<) Today's programme, i might dare to say, since my music education isn't that high, but i believe, based on the composers chosen today, that the performance was mostly from the romantic period, though i m not very sure how to differentiate the music between the periods, but there is always a start for me :)
-->

Today’s programme


Edward Elgar
The Wand of Youth Suite (Op. 1b)
- March
- The Little Bells
- Moths and Butterflies
- The Tame Bears
- The Wild Bears

Verdict for this 17-minute performance: I can safely say that I love Elgar’s work, well at least the Wand suite

Sergei Rachmaninov
Piano Concerto No. 1 in F sharp minor (Op. 1)
- Vivace
- Andante
- Allegro vivace

Conclusion to this 27-minute performance: Simon Trpceski is a wonderful pianist, this one wasn’t bad, but I like other Rachmaninov works better

Antonin Dvorak
Symphony No. 5 in F
- Allegro ma non troppo
- Andante con moto
- Scherzo (Allegro scherzando)
- Finale (Allegro molto)

A wonderful 40 minute performance which indeed proved to me that the conductor Maestro (Can I call him that?) Kees Bakels, is a wonderful conductor.

Overall, I still feel that the Slovenia Philharmonic Orchestra was better, but the Malaysian Orchestra wasn’t bad either, I think that maybe one of the reasons, the MPO wasn't as enjoyable as in Europe is because the management, doesn’t provide the spectators with more information, all they tell you is; Elgar’s the Wand of Youth Suite, they don’t tell you bout the March or the butterflies etc, so it’s harder to imagine what to feel for…

The only way out I guess is to buy the booklet, which cost 5 bucks, and well, though it does help, I will just be outright honest and say that we still lost to Slovenia’s orchestra, however, Malaysia’s orchestra still has plenty of room for improvement. Keep it up MPO!!

The last time I went, it felt like only those in the first few chairs, like the concert master, the 1st cello etc (non musical people, this kind of means the people with the higher position, meaning they are more skilled, or actually to phrase it, the most skilled of the bunch and thus are placed as the head for their section…) were the only one exhibiting any sort of emotion as they played while the rest were kind of stiff..

But today I was met, with a more smooth flowing orchestra… it could be that my mood wasn’t the best last time, but anyway, I still enjoyed it this time. It was a fun and nice experience, and I m all set for another orchestra soon :p

Michelle’s MSN has a very thought provoking quote to it: “ Faith is taking the first step, even when you can’t see the whole staircase.” A well said one…

On another note, coming home and having dinner, I was having a little discussion with my mom… Well putting aside the fact that she thinks I m lesbian due to my lack of interest in the opposite sex, we were talking about feelings…

If you asked me, I would say that jealousy is a normal feeling; whether it’s to the person you have special feelings for, or for close friends (sorry but I don’t think that normal friends are capable of extracting such emotions). The fact that we feel jealousy means that we treasure that person, and if I may actually be bold enough to say so, I would say that actually jealousy, could be equated to the fear of losing that person… don’t you think so?

I’m sure everyone at some point has felt jealous about one thing or another, your friend spending too much time with their girlfriend or boyfriend, or spending more time with other friends but you, but I guess in such situations, this is where we do unto others as you would have do unto you…

Well with much thought, that is what jealousy means to me. I’m afraid I will lose my precious so I get angry when my brother snatches him away. But thinking like King Solomon, I would rather not fight over it, lest my precious suffers, so I relent. And I know that I will get my little precious back in the end… Though I am reluctant, I do what I think is best, for the one I care… if it is meant to be yours it will come back to you, right?

But I guess that is how it is, the moment you start to feel that you are no longer jealous (not even a twinge… no matter how much you have accepted it, there’s bound to be a twinge of jealousy…) over the fact that your close friend is hanging out more with someone else than with you.. Then I think that it’s high time, you start re-evaluating your friendship… (guess you weren't that close to start with after all?)

And for the record, before I end, I am quite sure I am not lesbian, I am a pure heterosexual…

I think.. Haha

-Oracl3-

“To cure a broken heart, what you need is loads of love, time and lots and lots of patience…”

I wonder what do you do when you lack patience? =.=’

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links