✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Saturday, November 17, 2007

ギタル

Gitaru = katakana for guitar

mood not good.. what better way to lift my bad mood but through music.. since my arm hurts (somehow smart me, managed to strain the muscles on my dominant hand.. sigh...) so it makes it hard for me to play the piano, i've turned to the guitar, and this is the song i'm trying to learn..

i shall (image taken from stickgirl)
in learning the song..



When You Say Nothing At All
Ronan Keating

Intro: / G - - - / D - - - / Cadd9 - - - / D - - - / (x2)

Verse 1:

G D Cadd9 D G D Cadd9 D

It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart

G D Cadd9 D G D Cadd9 D

Without saying a word, you can light up the dark

Prechorus 1:

C (x2) D (x2)

Try as I may I can never explain

G D Cadd9 D (x2)

What I hear when you don't say a thing

Chorus:

G D Cadd9 D

The smile on your face lets me know that you need me

G D Cadd9 D

There's a truth in your eyes, saying you'll never leave me

G D Cadd9 (x2) D (x2) C D

The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall

C (x2) D (hold 2 measures)

You say it best, when you say nothing at all

/ G - - - / D - - - / Cadd9 - - - / D - - - / (x2)

Verse 2:

G D Cadd9 D G D Cadd9 D

All day long I can hear people talking out loud

G D Cadd9 D G D Cadd9 D

But when you hold me near, you drown out the crowd

Prechorus 2:

C (x2) D (x2)

Try as they may they can never define

G D Cadd9 D (x2)

What's been said between your heart and mine

Chorus

Solo: / E - - - / B - - - / A - - - / B - - - / (x3)

/ A - - - / - - - - / B - - - / - - - - /

Chorus

/ G - - - / D - - - / Cadd9 - - - / D - - - / (x2)

End on G
~~~~

on another note, here is another interesting illustration that i got off a fellow blogger's blog, a singaporean girl called stickgirl!! (ccy sent her link to me..) her blog is really cute, so drop by her blog if you are free.. the links to her blog are under the pictures i posted while crediting her..

Image from stickgirl

and to those inconsiderate smokers out there.. please consider the anaemics okay (or other people affected by the smoke), anaemics, get dizzy, headaches and sometimes diffulty breathing cause of your inconsiderate actions.. so to smokers like the illustration up there.. they should be fined heavily and locked up!!!

i also think smokers should not smoke in an enclosed area... that is being super inconsiderate..(though many will disagree- but hello? smoking in an airconditioned place.. where is your brain??!!! you are just being outright inconsiderate to other people..) i mean duh use your brain, enclosed area means that the not so well people who don't want to die from stroke or lung cancer will still be affected.. go outside and smoke la.. Malaysia really should ban indoor smoking like UK (the ban even applies to clubs, i don't see how, if they can do it, why can't we???), though i heard from my dad, they have, and i have seen some signs. but as usual, we are "malaysia boleh".. sigh...

to the inconsiderate smokers, if you want to die a slow painful expensive death, please don't involve other innocent people.. statistics have shown that women are more capable of getting cancer due to second hand smoke... can't remember where i read it.. but here is a link to check out..want to know more? than google it yourself..

besides instead of spending money on ciggerattes go use the money for someothing better like studying for your masters or something..

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links