✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Friday, November 02, 2007

いたいい

itaii = Pain

i don't know what i did, slept on the wrong side? but it was like that since Europe and Australia, so i attributted it to the heavy luggage bags i had to drag around with me... especially in London...

cause my shoulder hurts like hell, that doing simple stuff like lifting heavy, well not so heavy stuff as well, raising my ram, strecthing my arm hurts.. damn.. really affecting my piano playing. sigh... the guitar is out of tune again, but i have to learn how to tune it back at some point, cause once satoshi kun returns to the US who is going to tune it for me?? :(

i think i'm either too sensitive to the tone or i'm tone deaf.. 15 years of playing the piano and tone deaf.. so sad.. but guess you can't really say i m tone deaf if i can figure out that the guitar is out of tune.. and my piano as well.. is kind of out of tune...

sigh if not for the previous post... stating my research, i think i would have yet again mistook the chest pain i was having while sitting down , and lazing around as a heart attack or something haha, but being a first aider, i roughly now the symptoms of a heart attack anyway, and i m still alive and well here..

maybe i'm getting heart ache since my dog doesn't really seem to love me anymore.. do i really bully him that much? but i bath him, bring him for walks, feed him, cuddle him, play with him, carry him when he wants me to, what more does he want??? is a little love so hard to give to your poor little mummy here??? traitor of a dog .... to think i raised you == one year to be more exact 10 months of my absence could change your heart so much... cis =='

seems like my com slows down alot when hot.. guess it's too used to cool tempretures as well? as i type this, i think i'm typing at least one pragraph ahead of what teh computer is showing, so don't mind teh spelling mistakes cause i can't check it since i type while looking at the screen and my words are coming out way too slow... and i m too lazy to reread and correct it... =='

chest pain, shoulder pain, headache.. sigh it's jsut like what satoshi kun said.. i'm like an old aunty... anyway.. brickfields college has me being a bit busy preparing my documents to send in to the legal profession qualifying board for the CLP so am a tad busy, not to mention that i have a tutorial tonight and tomorrow it's the torture class of 10-715pm, and sunday there is morning class..

on a side note, this saturday i am going to watch teh okinawa dance and mucis festival in auditorium dbkl, and on sunday i get to go to the malaysian philharmonic ochestra, looking forward to the MPO more though hehe, which will be playing:

Bach's suite no 4 in D,
Bartok piano concerto no 3, and
Mendelsshon 's symphony no 3 in A minor..

should be good hehe... but afteer that the horror starts cause after the Deepavail break, for the whole of november i will be having classes everyday except on monday..

yes EVERYDAY EVEN WEEKENDS!!! (minimum class hours perday? 5 hours straight... ==') sigh.... ==' such is my life.. well at least in december it somewhat slows down again...

anyway. got to get ready for my class tonight... am therefore signing off...
and before i go i would like to share the cute little icon that i got of marlyn's facbook below haha..

actually seeing that most of my mates are guys... errr.. i might get stones thrown back at me instead haha :p but it's cute nevertheless, and you guys are way too nice to throw stones at girls right?? heheh


じゃな ;p
-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links