✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Sunday, October 21, 2007

medication & torture...

Ever took 3 shots of absinth in a row? i have.. and well the medication makes me feel like i took 2 shots.... such strong medication cough tablets are... and the effect lasts for hours.. at least 12 hours from what i've noticed.. which was so not good when i went for class today..

the night before, a saturday, class ended on time 7.15pm, well actualy 720pm... so since horng yang was around as well, xian ai and i thought to go home together. and well since he drove we went for dinner, at uptown, at a place called umai-ya.. pictures of the food is still with xian ai.. :p will get them later, food wasn't bad.. a bit on the pricey side.. not for students definetely :p but yummy :)

anyway, we had dinner and were chatting nicely, and as is my habit i consumed lots of green tea as we chatted... yes yes... some of you are going... "what on earth are you thinking??"

and yes, what on earth was i thinking??!! (obviously i wasn't thinking at all..) i already know that drinking tea after 6pm and drinking lots of it will cause me a sleepless night... but guess i was too distracted by the conversation... (conversation between future lawyers.... no need to elaborate la :p)

even with my medication, the super strong one, that makes me feel like i took 2 shots of absinth, didn't help, i couldn't sleep much... and the medication only wears off after like 12 hours, and i took it at 1130pm at night... my class? 9-2pm sigh

so i was half asleep in class till about 1pm.. seriously wanted to go home.. but since i could still force myself to concentrate..... but the lecturer is evil....
more evil than me...more evil than.... well evil...........

he let us go late and even told us, that starting from today, expect to go home 30minutes to and hour late every sunday... :(( sob sob~~

noooooooooooooo.......torture torture torture torture torture torture torture torture torture torture torture torture torture torture torture torture すごくひどいの先生!!

but it's for our own good :p

Arghhh..... spoilt by the university of reading's timetable.. but i heard the BVC BAR in the UK is even more torturous till people are breaking down in tears... so err. tat leaves me with no avenue to complain.. but i don't care.... :p i m evil hehe

anyway.. time for medication and bed then ;p

sorry to my two precious cousins.. i m not free on friday to watch a movie, as my class ends at 930pm and on saturday i have class from 1030am till 715 pm.. woe is me.....

i need some anime theraphy, but no mood.... ==' and time..... guess the guitar will have to do :p

p/s: dear friends, and relatives, and aliens or whatever, the next time you go out with me, especially at night, please control my tea intake, english tea, chinese tea, green tea, as long as there is caffiene please stop me from overdosing on it, tea = drugs to me, addictive, cause i love tea, (no coffee for me.. don't know why, black sheep of my coffee loving family, but like i care..)
so yes, as some of you know,here's the little equation...

sayaka + lots of tea at night = little or no sleep at night = no appetite + nauseous = not eating for a whole day = gastric = miserable + irritable sayaka....

(how am i going to survive the working world!!!??? )

ai kun, why didn't you stop me?? (何で??where is gene when you need him?? ケンジ君。。どこえ??) you know of my problem!!! why, why, why??? guess she forgot... and well also my fault, for being unable to stop my errrr....."addiction"?? for tea? haha

おやすみ

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links