✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Monday, April 30, 2007

怖い

title reads as こわい/kowai.....

meaning fear...!!

celaka (malay curse word, simliar to damn...) scared the shit out of me....

i went to xian ai's room to book my flilght for my europe trip then when i came back and sat down at my desk.. i heard a buzzing sound... i was like... *heart skips a beat* "ermmm .. ok that's nothing right?? jsut my imganitaion..."

reaches for book then hears the buzzing again.. *hand stops mid air..* i mean hell i definetly knows that sound belongs to a freaking insect, but where the F is it?

hears the sounds again and spots the blasted thing....

FU*K the damned thing.. looks almost like a cockroach.. and FU*K it's a bloody FU*KING beetle... and double F**K it's bloody F-ING big!!!! the size of our malaysian cockroaches..... even bigger AND FATTER!!!

in case some of you don't know.. but i think you all should know by now, i absolutely DO NOT LIKE CREEPY CRAWLIES AND A BLOODY BEETLE IS CONSIDERED TO BE IN THAT CATEGORY...

giving a scream of frustration... *surpisingly, i thought i would have screamed from fear,and went running for the hills...* my tired brain worked out a way to get rid of the blasted thing...

being a scout, or was one, am a scouter now.... anyway.... scout rule number 6... kasihan binatang, meaning love the animals... or so... the rule means that if possible do not simply kill animals, or if you need to kill them, give them a swift death....

well insects are animals too right??????

well, thank god for the gloves my mom gave me... i don't use them, cause it was kind of useless.. she got them for me cause i complained that the water here (it was winter that time) was bloody cold when i was washing the dishes, and my hands praticaly froze... i tested the gloves, and my hand froze all the same, so i keep it in my cupboard....

it has come into great use... thank god for my mother and her gloves!!

putting them on, i opened my window as wide as possible, in case i didn't mention before and if i did allow me to reiterate, my window was open only a small gap.. how the blasted thing managed to come in? god knows..

anyway opened the window as big as it would go, picked up the bug..EWWWWWW F-ING EWWWWWWWWW!!!!! where are the guys when you need them??????!!!!!

anyway, picked it up and threw it out the window... F with the glove i can still feel the damn thing.....

threw it out the window and closed it back, this time, leaving the gap even smaller... *hey i need my air ok?*

went to my sink, and was washing the gloves ala washing hand style when guess what?

the oh so familiar buzzing came back.... *turns around to face the window.....*

mr beetle just oh so loves me.... F!!!!

somehow it managed to come back in, with teh window closed like that as well.. WTF is wrong with that thing?????? didn't it get the clue??? it's now wanted....... F!!!!!

so gloves went back on, and i nearly screamed as the thing decided to test fly around my room... ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

finally it decided to land on... of all F-ing things... my towel!!! i was like F!!!

took my slipper and slapped the damned thing off.... guess in my fear i got a little too voilent and some of it's legs came off as well.. the lil thing was injured.. and just CRAWLING ON MY FLOOR!!!!!!

well what is a scout to do, seeing the lil thing in misery, injred and all.... so braving myself... i picked the thing up FOR THE SECOND TIME SOB SOB~~~~ EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EVEN WITH THE GLOVES I CAN FEEL THE BLASTED THING.....!!!! F!!!!!!!!!!

and well kill it fast and humane, that is teh scout rule... using my slipper to smash it, is out.. the floor is carpet... how am i to clean it... so the bright idea that came to mind....

boy am i glad i used to be a sprinter... grabing the blasted ting with one hand, opening the door with the other.. i ran ...... all the way...... to......

the toilet and flushed it away.....

now, my window is firnmly closed, my room bloody hot... gloves washed and hanging


and me....

totally mortified...and terrified.. i m already having exam nerves.. why oh why.. does this have to happen to me????!!!! F***!!!!! god jsut loves me ==

thank god (irony....) i insisted to my mom that i bring a spare towel with me, and i am gong to do my laundry ASAP!!



-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:39 pm GMT+9 , Blogger Theodwyn said...

I like your post. Beetles are fun =P Are you going back to M'sia this summer? If so, when? Erm.. Any chance i can visit Reading in june? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links