✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Teru:no:Uta

i don't know waht teru is,so don't ask me.. the title basically means.. song of.. something. hahaha.. watch gedo senki, then maybe u will know.. when i m free i think i will watch it.. at the moment and bogged down with work and feeling a lil illl.. sigh.. so am gonna rest..anyway this are the lyrics to the song which is currently playing on mine and ccy's blog ;p

Teru no Uta
Artist or band: Aoi Teshima
-----------------------------------------------
Yuuyami semaru kumo no ue
Itsumo ichiwa de tonde iru
Taka wa kitto kanashi karou
Oto mo todaeta kaze no naka
Sora wo tsukanda sono tsubasa
Yasumeru koto wa deki nakute

Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Taka no you na kono kokoro
Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Sora wo mau yo na kanashi sa wo

Ame no sobo furui wakage ni
Itsumo chiisaku saite iru
Hana wa kitto setsuna karou
Iro mo kasunda ame no naka
Usu momo-iro no hanabira wo
Medete kureru te mo nakute

Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Hana no you na kono kokoro
Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Ame ni utareru setsuna sa wo

Hitokage taeta no no michi wo
Watashi totomo ni ayunderu
Anata mo kitto samishi karou
Mushi no sasayaku kusahara wo
Tomo ni michiyuku hito dakedo
Taete mono iu koto mo naku

Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Hitori michiyuku kono kokoro
Kokoro wo nani ni tatoe you
Hitoribocchi no samishi sa wo

Kanji/Kana version

夕闇迫る雲の上 いつも一羽で飛んでいる
鷹はきっと悲しかろう
音も途絶えた風の中 空を掴んだその翼
休めることはできなくて

心を何にたとえよう 鷹のようなこの心
心を何にたとえよう 空を舞うよな悲しさを

雨のそぼ降る岩陰に いつも小さく咲いている
花はきっと切なかろう
色も霞んだ雨の中 薄桃色の花びらを
愛でてくれる手もなくて

心を何にたとえよう 花のようなこの心
心を何にたとえよう 雨に打たれる切なさを

人影絶えた野の道を 私とともに歩んでる
あなたもきっと寂しかろう
虫の囁く草原を ともに道行く人だけど
絶えて物言うこともなく

心を何にたとえよう 一人道行くこの心
心を何にたとえよう 一人ぼっちの寂しさを


english translation

Twilight on the clouds a hawk is flying always alone.
He must be sad.
In the wind without no sounds he cannot rest his wings clutching the air.

What can I compare my heart to, my heart is like he's.
What can I compare my heart to, I feel sad just like wheeling in the sky.

At a rock shadow in drizzling rain a flower is small in bloom.
She must be painful.
In the rain with dim colour she has no one to touch and love her faint pink petal.

What can I compare my heart to, My heart is like hers
What can I compare my heart to, I feel painful like as being exposed to the rain.

On a path through a field which is almost empty you are walking with me.
You must feel lonely too.
On the grassland where the insects chirp you and I walking together.
But you hardly talk.

What can I compare my heart to, My heart is going alone.
What can I compare my heart to, What can I compare this lonliness to.


a short update..
i reached reading on the 13th in reading in the evening about 7pm? or was it 8? anwyay got into my room, and went to wessex to ai kun n mel for dinner,they cooked me spaggetti then i came back to bridges n took a shower.. damn.. u would think.. that w no one in bridges the damned thing wouldn't clogg.. but it did.. sheesh..

it was kind of peaceful and a lil eerie cos i was the oni one on my whole floor.. then i heard one of my neighbours come back.. the one that smokes weed.. i know its her, cause i smelled the weed.. sheesh, first thing come back smoke already wat la this ppl..

on the 14th i unpacked my stuff, and prepared for my medical law seminar.. one of my hallmates.. i posted her pic before... ie deeprika, she cooked dinner for mel, ai kun and me.. and so we ate together.. tat was so nice of her.. it was sthg simple.. jsut dhal and rice.. but it was nice ler..


on the 15th had a medical law seminar, prepared n wnt for it.. then came back n i can't rmbr wat i did..in the nite din feel so well... taught sin how to sing online n we were sining together.. teru no uta haha

16th jan 07 - i feel like i m coming down with a cold??
well for one, my throat feels a lil sore, my nose a lil stuck.. and sometimes my throat feels itchy making me couch.. could be lack of sleep.. the first day my corridor and hallmates came back, they were so bloody noisy through out teh whole night.. especially the asshole upstairs...

laughing and thumping around in his room till about 2am jackass... this term there is a no tolerance policy.. he makes noise, i complain simple, he gets kicked out.. his' problem..

i learnt something new from bleach (the manga) haha.. well it's not really something new, it was just put down in words nicely...

"don't be irressolute when you slash down teh enemy, never hestitate when dealing the killing blow,and more than anything else, do not heal their wounds, that is unspeakable off.leave your chocolate here and become a demon,jsut as strong as a demon and just as wicked, you must realise that teh only way to stand up to the cold hearted, is to become cold hearted yourself,because if you dont...."

it stopped tehre == anyway its from chapter 254 of bleach.. haha

so since the guy upstairs is inconsiderate i shalll b inconsiderate too.. :p

so anywya that's bout the guy upstrais.. teh moment i came back on teh 15th there was already a medical seminar == aii.. imagine i m studying my medical law 3000 feet in the air.. yes.. i was studying on the plane.. aiii...

anyway this term coming abck i think i will b real bz cos its all tutorials oni.. and i hv to catch up .. this comes fr not studying the whole time haha..

so i don't think tehre will be much updates.. meb i will load some pics tat i took while i was on holiday in msia.. but tat will hv to wait till the weekend also..

another thing... since its 2007.. this blog has been up n running for one year n 3 months already haha.. to commemorate this, and the new layout that ccy has done for me.. i will b doing some minor changes la.. like the wordings under teh blog title.. etc.. so far all i did was change the profile pic haha.. i m really tat bz ppl..

but i will make slow n gradual changes through out the blog..no muse at teh moment, too tired and bogged down with work to think of stuff to write in the profile and the description.. :) i might need ccy's help.. but i think i can manage htmls.. the ccs looks really hard haha..

anyway yoroshiku ne satoshi kun, :)

ok.. before i really fall sick.. i shall go get some rest.. going to take a nap :p then later have to wake up n study for the intellectual property tutorial == sigh.....

おわり
-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links