✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

いって:らっしゃい:兄ちゃん

二日一月二00七年:木曜日

Title reads as itte rasshai niichan, meaning have a safe trip elder brother. I’m currently feeling very sleepy, now… lacking of sleep… what was I doing last night? Burning cds and online? Haha yes that was what I was doing, and then this morning I had to wake up early to go for breakfast with my parents, brother and uncle casey, we went to tai thong ss2 for dimsum.

Today my brother is leaving for Australia again, sigh.. the whole house like so sad even the dog, but what to do la, after he leaves ten days later it will be my turn… thinking about it.. makes me a little sad, cause have to leave my parents, the dog, the comfort of home and the food, but oh well mentally I adapt fast, just hope that my body will adept to the cold weather in reading…

Well a short update, last week, I think it was the 26th or was it the 27th? Can’t remember, but chi ming organised an outing to go to petaling street, but he couldn’t make it, so it was Michelle and I, I had asked Melissa’s sister to come along, and so, mel’s sis and mum came along with me to KL.

We had quite some fun, mel’s mum treated us to lunch. Thanks Aunty and thanks mel!! :p shopping around and walking around petaling street haha, we then went to the anime shop in S&M and mel’s mum left the 3 of us to ogle at the anime haha.. I didn’t buy any, but I bought a show/movie called 子きつねヘレン meaning baby fox Helen, read as ko kitsune heren.

Real touching show, I was crying all the way, I felt like crying, so I bought a touching show haha, besides that, I didn’t buy any anime at all, cause I had chi ming’s external drive, and there are so many anime inside that I don’t have time to finish watching and I have to burn it out, so since I have no time to watch, I was lazy to buy la. ;p wasted a lot of money also going down there…

When I got home, I watched the movie and felt like I had to get Quill, a movie by the same director, and it so happened that the next day my brother was going down with his friend chang lit, so I tagged along, and got Quill :p

Was kind of good that I tagged along cause now I know where the beef noodle store is now :)

Came back from petaling street and watched Quill, later in the night I went to the Curve with my brother and chang lit again to watch a movie, we wanted to watch the curse of the golden flower, but in the end we watched Eragon. The movie was so-so, the main character i.e. Eragon, is such a brat though… =.= maybe he will mature along the way…

On the 31st my aunt from my mum’s side held a new year pot luck party, so my parents and I went, my brother went to celebrate with his friends. Sigh, so nice, at least his friends take the initiative to plan things… anyway was kind of quiet again, even after all the alcohol haha..

Drank quite a bit only la. Only a glass of white wine, I almost finish a can of beer, and I drank like half a glass of rum and coke, I think I drank more than half, but oh well, and I tasted the margarita that my cousin brother in law made, he used to be a bartender haha.. it was ok, I didn’t really like the margarita he made, cause the tequila taste was too strong for my liking that I could hardly taste the lime juice…

But after that it was home, and I watched michelle’s samurai champloo.. her first disc episode 17 got a bit of problem wan.. =.= so sedih, miss jin’s fight scene..

After that, the next day it wasn’t anything much, just burning anime for my brother, and well went out for dinner together with my fourth uncle on my dad’s side and his family…

So that’s all for today haha, going back to burn some anime.. for myself now :p

おわり

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links