✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Tuesday, January 02, 2007

おかいり:兄ちゃん

二十三日十二月二00六年:土曜日

title reads as okairi niichan, meaning, welcome home older brother, my brother is home today for his holiday, he will be back for about 10 days and then will fly back to Australia…

now for an updated on me haha..

the past few days have been spent trying to overcome my jet lag, been sleeping a lot, and I mean a lot, it’s like I’m only awake for about 5 hours everyday.. This is bad.

About two days after my return, the family’s old trusty a.k.a the fridge, broke down, and in came Hitachi to replace it haha… now we have a new big fridge, but you know, the bigger stuff are, the more crap we tend to shove inside it…

On the 16th and 17th there was a comic fiesta, too bad I couldn’t make it as I went back to my hometown, and besides 17th was my dad’s birthday
たんじょうびおめでと父さん!!(happy birthday dad!!)
I had my beef steak, and beer haha.. The only western food that I won’t really touch while here in Malaysia will be pasta and pizza :p

An uneventful weekend, where I was sleeping quite a lot as well, a little on the desperate end, as didn’t know how to overcome my jetlag, and sleeping too much…

On the 17th came back to PJ with my granma, and uncle casey came to visit, he gave me some tips to overcome my jetlag… simple method… don’t sleep so much even when tired, tahan… so ok la.. :p

On the 18th meng and Eugene came to ask me out to go to ss2’s pasar malam, but I didn’t feel well, the day before actually had food poisoning, and didn’t manage to vomit… lasted until today, wanted to vomit here and there, feeling nauseated. So meng out of concern suggested that we hang out in his house, which we did.. as long as I was seated and not moving I felt find, the moment I started to move I felt sick…

After that they both sent me home, and they came in for a while so that I could give them their souvenirs that I got from Prague for them haha, after they left, finally I managed to vomit, felt so much more better.. ;p

Cheese a.k.a chi ming came over on the 20th a Wednesday if I remember correctly, and I borrowed his external drive to watch and burn animes, a lot man haha.. gonna take me eons to burn, since almost everyday I’m sleeping so much, and my dad keeps dragging me out to buy my stuff ;p a shopping, here we go :p

Been catching up on my animes and shows, that I set my sleeping time to a weird pattern, everyday at 3am to 5am, somehow I can’t sleep, even though I turn in early, i.e. at 11pm, or around that time, so I use that time to watch shows or anime till I’m sleepy then go back to sleep haha… I began to realise how come when I went to reading I didn’t have jetlag haha, cause before I left, I was sleeping at bout 3am and waking up at 12pm which is kinda similar to the time in reading where I sleep and wake up ahha.. though brought a forward a few hours earlier, I think 3am is 8pm in reading ;p

Well that’s how my life has been.. boring and in the house all the time… sad me..

おわり

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links