✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Thursday, January 19, 2006

Ure:shi

Ureshi just means happiness. Another word for happiness is “shiawase”. (which has been explained before, but I forgot which post) Why am I happy? Haha cause on the 17th of January 2006 I finally had my braces removed!! After FOUR bloody years!! All the suffering and the pain, it’s all gone haha, well on the 24th of January I have to go back for the retainers, but I don’t care at least it’s removable haha. And no more hassle when eating!!

Though after four years I am not really used to the sensation of not having the braces, my mouth feels funny. Anyway, thanks to my current doctor it’s off, she’s a rally nice doctor. Patient and gentle. She will answer all my enquires whenever she can. And she always explains the procedures and stuff without me asking, so she makes me feel more comfortable and I let her do whatever she wants. (hence faster treatment) Compared to the old doctor, Dr Kathi. That guy…. Eissh don’t want to say after I get sued. Although it’s true, but it’s a hassle to go to court because of a defamation suit. And a hassle to find evidence and witnesses.. Waste of time and money. Anyway, this doctor, Dr Fatimah. Is nice la.

Hmm! What else to say? Ohya, I actually wanted to type up a post entitled, shinjirarenai demo honto da, which means, I don’t believe it, but it’s the truth. Well the reason for that was I wanted to write about my weird relationship with Meng. Well, don’t get me wrong what we have is just friendship, but we’ve known each other for like this… is the 8th year? Haha been close for 3years, counting form one.. Anyway our weird relationship.

Guess he and I are just weird people. We like to pull each other’s leg you see. So the funny thing is, when he pulls my leg i.e. he’s bluffing I believe him fully, when he’s telling me the truth it’s almost 100% that I won’t believe him, and vice versa. You may be thinking, why suddenly only she thought of this.. Well because the other day I called him about scouter stuff and whether he wanted to go out to celebrate Huey’s birthday this Friday night (20th January 2006) and I asked him, so how are things with Jo, any improvements? Then he said yes. I guess you understand? (Hahah well, I was asking whether he and her are a couple, and he said yes. Well although the sentence doesn’t look that way, it means that. Back to the topic.)

I didn’t believe him, and he kept insisting it was true, so in the end I said, well I guess it’s true cause.. Well, I don’t’ believe you.. hahah.. Anyway, this is kind of lame, and only he and I will most likely get the joke, but as this blog is meant for myself so I thought that I would just type it down. Hahhah

So anyway tomorrow, which is the 19th, my cousin yen ling’s birthday, we (Meng and I) are going out to get Huey another present hahah, we actually bought one on the day I went out to buy Mel’s and Mich, (it’s posted already…) but come to think of it, we didn’t like our choice, so see la, if he remembers to call me by 9am tomorrow, then we will go shopping again la… and if he brings Jo, so as not to be a lamp post, I will drag Ai kun along hehehe she’s so nice, she agreed to be dragged along when needed. Arigatou Ai kun.

Ermmm… nothing else to type? Oh yes, I finished watching Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles. Finally, for 9 or was it 8 discs? It took me more than a week? Well a week and a day to finish, (I bought it on the 11th remember?) for those who know my anime habits you guys must be like “wah!! So slow” anyway, I finished it. Gene wants to borrow it. Hope I remember to pass to him hahah.

The anime was quite ok la, as I’ve read the manga so I found it ok? Anyway the first few episodes are boring, cause its like the manga, although a bit different. Slight difference only. But one has to be patient, as you go on, it gets more interesting, may be it’s due to the fact that I have only read the manga till the second book, but after that I was like, Fai wa kakoi. Kuro rin mo hahha.. Syaoron wa kakoi.. I was like wah not bad la the fight scenes and all. The soundtrack was also nice, there was only one song I didn’t like, it started with a saxophone, either than that I loved all the songs. The storyline gets better along the way, and there are a lot of surprising things!! READ SPOILER!! The next paragraph is a spoiler so if you don’t want to read it just skip. It’s only one paragraph to skip.. hahha knowing Gene he sure will read wan hahha

Syaoran in Tsubasa is actually blind in the right eye, he wears a glass eye, I was quite surprised about that fact. And also, there’s another Syaoran. This Syaoran hasn’t made his debut, but we had glimpses of him in the end, and this one doesn’t have a left eye. Haha the mystery behind the Syaoran in Tsubasa. Leaves me tingling, as I love mysteries. But I will have to wait for the 2nd season to find out what happens next. Fai is so damn cool when he’s serious, and there was a point when Fai died, I was like “what??!! No way!!” but in actual fact he wasn’t. Haha seems like they got themselves in a RPG game, except this one is much better than Hack Sign. I suspected that they were in a Virtual world. Just look at the receptionist, so game like.

Actually the storyline for this is quite similar to Cardcaptor Sakura, only that instead of collecting cards by her own, she is collecting feathers with 3 companions. And Sakura seems really quite useless here, but she’s trying her best to not be in the way. The characteristic of the original Syaoran and Sakura that we know are still there, but they are “the same and different” as Yuuko would say. And well lots of Clamp X characters like Arashi and Sorata made their debut twice. There were others, which looked familiar but I forgot their names. They are from Clamp X though. All in all, actually to be honest, so far I prefer Cardcaptor Sakura to Tsubasa, but Tsubasa makes for a good watch for me too. Maybe the second season will be better? It sure looks like the prospects will be good for the 2nd season, when they come out with it. THEY HAD BETTER!! So crappy to be left hanging..

So anyway, that’s all for now, have to look for cases for E&T tutorial next week, the only problem is that Mel is holding the paper which contains my Athens ID and Password. I remember the password but the ID….

Honto ni ureshi da, braces wa ima wa inai zo hehehhe. Matta ne

-Oracle-

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links