✿ 未来が見える : Flow© ✿


The smooth surface, Almost mirror like, Watching it unknowingly, I entered its flow, Unconsciously submerged by it, Fighting to grasp the sky, Before being pulled down again, Following it’s flow, Unable to turn back, The road is set; I shall head to sea, Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable ✿Oracl3✿


Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Ta:reto

Tareto it meant to be in katakana so it read tarot, it’s English and it just means the tarot cards..

Doyobi 1 Gatsu 7 Nichi

Went out with Xian Ai and Michelle today. Went to a bookshop called Borders at the Curve. It’s a bookshop. Actually I felt like crap, but since it sounds like I won’t be walking much, I was like okay la. Woke up feeling nauseated. Had a cup of Ribena and vomited it out again.. Useless body I have here, started to recuperate a bit, although I had no appetite the day before, at least I ate a bit more then I had usually been eating. Anyway went out with them at 11am. Went to Borders, to actually buy Xian Ai’s statute books and mine. Turns out that Borders doesn’t have it. But they had some manga and unlike Kinokuniya some of them were unwrapped. Since I didn’t feel that good, I just grabbed a manga, which turned out to be Fullmoon wo Sagashite. The first book to sit down on a couch to read, while Xian Ai and Michelle, looked around. That manga was quite nice, it made me feel like watching the anime. Anyway, I sat there and read till it was about 12.30 then we went for lunch at Sakae Sushi. I think that that’s the place Ray wanted to bring me to? There’s the computer stuff he mentioned.

Anyway as my appetite was poor, I just ate some sushi. The bill came up to about RM10 a person, so I guess it was okay. The food was okay too, but as I wasn’t very well, I couldn’t really enjoy it. But I did feel a bit better after that. We sat there and chatted about stuff (one of the topics being my bruise which is still on my left arm and still hurts hahaha) as Xian Ai and I had a scouter council meeting at 2pm we decided to quickly stop by MPH to get our statute books. So at about 1 something we left Sakae. And walked over to Ikano to MPH.

While there, I got the long awaited tarot cards. Finally I have tarot cards. (hence this post’s title) It’s the exact same ones as Gene’s. Xian Ai found our statute books. But it was only company. The people working there were looking around for the property one for us. Walaueh! Took to long, then when we wanted to leave then only they said that they found it. Anyway, we decided to get it as well, as we don’t know when we are coming out again. Anyway by the time all this was done it was 2pm. The free bus service next stop at Ikano was 3pm so we decided to take a cab.

Taxi drivers are assholes!! They are totally absurd!! Why do I have to pay the fee two ways??!! Treacherous leeches. Anyway, as we were rushing for time we had to be willingly swindled. 15 bucks to Taman S.E.A. School. Idiots those errant taxi drivers are. Anyway we reached Taman S.E.A. at about 2.25pm. as Michelle isn’t a scouter, she called her dad to pick her up at school, while Xian Ai and I went to the scout den for the meeting. Actually it was the AGM so they were electing new B.O.D.s. anyway me who wfas feeling not well, was tortured for about almost 3 hours plus. The outcome was okay, I got away scott free with no posts hahaha, (I hate politics you see) but poor Xian Ai got the post of Chairperson. With our study load and all I don’t think it’s a suitable time for her to take on the post, which she wasn’t willing to take anyway. But no matter, if I can I will support her all the way la. Though with parental restrictions when it comes to scouting I don’t know whether I can do much except help her call and talk to people. As some of those monkey scouters ahhaha, okay naughty ones, somehow listen to me only so weird, no? guess I have that kind of maternal thing there, so it’s like listen to mummy hahahah.

So anyway, after that it was home and to bed. I think the scouter council made my fever come back hahaha.

After that my aunt from my dad side came over, and we went out for dinner. And as my aunt was staying over. So chat a bit with her then went to bed.

Nichiyobi 1 Gatsu 8 Nichi

Couldn’t really sleep the night before although I was tired. Guessed that I had too much Chinese tea. Anyway woke up at 9am and my aunt brought me out to her area there. My appetite still isn’t that good, though I am eating considerable more now. Couldn’t finish my wan tan mee, though it tasted really nice. Walked at her Pasar Pagi, and my aunt bought me a black shawl/scarf (RM10) and a jeans skirt (RM30). I would have liked more, but she brought 4th uncle’s two younger children along, and she spent close to a hundred on each of them, that was like 200? So I dare not ask for too much and just settled with the skirt.

After the Pasar, we went to her house to rest, then my aunt’s mother-in-law wanted to go to Jusco (the one in Kepong) so we all went, and walked around a bit, looking at stuff and all. After that it was back home for me. Had dinner and tried to sleep early as college starts tomorrow. Couldn’t sleep though. Too used to staying up late? Took cough medicine and went to bed at 11. however stayed up talking to my brother till it was almost after 12. (I was sleeping on the top bunk of the double decker bed in his room cause my grandmother had taken my room, and she was sleeping there with my aunt)

Getsuyobi 1 Gatsu 9 Nichi

College started today, duly got out of bed at 6.30. got ready caught the school bus. My classmates and I thought that we had C&A, after waiting outside the class for what seemed like eternities. Ms. Sarah turned up, (well she showed up at about 8.07) and gave us a half hour briefing and handed us our new timetables. And we actually had a talk at 11.30, but otosan came down to pay my fees and Melissa, Xian Ai and I just went home.
Anyway it’s those kind of introductory talk I suppose, most of us second years ponteng anyway hahha.

So went home and nothing much happened after that.

Ohya supposed to have a land law unassesd work to hand up today, but as I didn’t know, so I didn’t do it. Sigh. Feel guilty.

Kayobi 1 Gatsu 10 Nichi

It’s a public holiday, so wanted to do the land law work. But my mum brought me out to by Chinese New Year clothes. Went to the Brand at Ikano. My god, mum’s friends were right, the clothes there are cheap but one hell of an ugly. Hahah went home empty handed. Actually wanted to stop by One Utama after that, but as there were too many people we headed home. And I headed to my bed hahah. Nisan left back for Adelaide yesterday, so I switched rooms with my obasan (old women/grandmother). And I got my room back. Tired to do the land law, but Oh My God, to do it I need to read at least 300 pages of the text book. I opted to sleep hahha. And that was the end of the day.

So that's all for this post. matta ne. i didn't read through so there's bound to be mistakes. Yurusei ne..

-Oracl3-

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Design by ccymie. Copyright © 2007, All rights reserved.


...

✿Goodbye Precious✿

About me

✿張らサヤカ✿
Location:
闇の世界,影の国

Its light is dimmed, The abandoned star, Fighting on, To shine once more, Reaching out to brighter lights, To place it back on the stage once more, To once again be the star she was, The path is rough, But she will make it there. Can you see the future? It’s unpredictable…
✿Solitude '07©✿

view my complete profile

未来は探して✿Search for the future

時間✿Time
家族と仲間✿Family & Friends

大好きなサイト✿Favorite Links